collapse

Author Topic: 2020 is a leap day year <3  (Read 532 times)

Leaper :p

2020 is a leap day year <3
« on: December 31, 2019, 01:27:59 PM »
I l -heart ve, l -heart ve leap days when women are having a lot, lot of skirt fabrics  :p (or husband(s) Remember women, leap day is the day when you can ask your men to marry you  -loveangel

Happy new year for everyone but especially to all loving couples who are going to marry  -wedding

-starplucker

Offline Daisy

• I'M A GAY RETARDED DEAF MUTE VINAMEE HEALTH EXPERT
Re: 2020 is a leap day year <3
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 04:25:56 PM »
2020, a new year for the Chinese century of global dominance.

Bird of love

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2020, 11:28:20 PM »
The leap day is comig! So I have a lot of spell to share for the leap day  -wetkiss The traditional bird of marrying is a cuckoo  -cutewink

~Cuckoo, cuckoo, my darling cuckoo, tingle siltbreast, cuckoo a golden love from your eyebrows, from your silvery lips. Will I stay a woolhead, how long as a carrier of treasury, say the truth as water! ~

Horn of love

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2020, 11:44:48 PM »
Maidens supposed to climb above a high hill and blow to a maidens horn made of alder or juniper  -party

Stormy day

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 01:50:13 AM »
Thrust fire
Thunder of air
Flash a spirite
when this maiden is married
this man brought wed!

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 08:47:21 PM »
Anyone married on the 29th of February has to wait 4 years for an anniversary.  By that time they would forget anyway. 

Love days

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2020, 11:20:21 PM »
Anyone married on the 29th of February has to wait 4 years for an anniversary.  By that time they would forget anyway. 

No, but they can keep anniversary every day  :p

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2020, 02:56:49 PM »
Does anyone know why there are 12 months of the year?

wooolff

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2020, 11:08:03 PM »
Does anyone know why there are 12 months of the year?
Because women has 12 periods at year  -shrug Moods, I am sure they said because of mood swings... Or then it was because of werewolf  -heart

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2020, 07:55:14 AM »
Because women has 12 periods at year  -shrug Moods, I am sure they said because of mood swings... Or then it was because of werewolf  -heart

Yes, it's all due to women and their cycles when have monthly hair days.  Ancient people would time each woman's cycle and averages them out.  I think February is an odd month because women want love on Valentines Day or something.

Or the months could be due to the moon cycles.

Loving bear

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2020, 10:54:54 AM »

Yes, it's all due to women and their cycles when have monthly hair days.  Ancient people would time each woman's cycle and averages them out.  I think February is an odd month because women want love on Valentines Day or something.

Or the months could be due to the moon cycles.

But women in the same family has the same cycle. Goes also with dogs. What? Only february, don't lieeee!!!!!!!
We women want love every month, every weekend and every day and every hour and every minute  -heart
Men are odd because they always want to fight and fight and be unromantic. Men are such love ruiners   :(

A good man

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2020, 08:38:40 AM »
How to know who is a good man? The old spell book says:

-heart A man which loves plants and animals is also lenient to his wife  -heart

~ ~ ~ ~ Proposal will be succesfull when ~ ~ ~ ~

Your mother gives you a bath in a steaming room warmed with grey alder, used water has to be magical spring water  ;) You drop a coint and a bit salt on the water and spell love spells  -heart

Ringy brooms

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2020, 03:19:48 AM »
All those times when you burn an old broom someone is getting married. I think I collect all old brooms for the leap day and people are getting many succesfull proposals  -heart I might do more brooms and leave them aged and later I burn them and hundreds and millions people are having happy marriages around the world   -daydream

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2020, 11:10:49 AM »
But women in the same family has the same cycle. Goes also with dogs. What? Only february, don't lieeee!!!!!!!
We women want love every month, every weekend and every day and every hour and every minute  -heart
Men are odd because they always want to fight and fight and be unromantic. Men are such love ruiners   :(

Well...I can only think of a natural phenomenon that's happens in monthly cycles or 12 times a year.   I heard that there used to be only 10 months but then they added 2 extra months, what for?  The most sense is that the men are watching sports and sometimes want to feel love from women, but during those cycles the women don't want to give them any.  Then the men's frustration and trauma from the experience lead to devise something where they can time the woman's reproductive cycle in anticipation for better love.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2020, 02:45:21 PM »
How to know who is a good man? The old spell book says:

-heart A man which loves plants and animals is also lenient to his wife  -heart

~ ~ ~ ~ Proposal will be succesfull when ~ ~ ~ ~

Your mother gives you a bath in a steaming room warmed with grey alder, used water has to be magical spring water  ;) You drop a coint and a bit salt on the water and spell love spells  -heart

A good man should not only treat you well.  He has to treat a woman like the way he drink beer.  If he tastes the bitterness and spits it out, you slap him then kick him to the curb, because one day he will do the same to you too.  He does not have the patience to learn and appreciate anything, including women as with everything in life.  If the man tastes the bitterness in the beer and holds it in to savor the fine culinary and artistry that the beer holds and senses the power of the beer, only then does he know how to treat a woman.  Because the woman is like a beer.

Sex therapist

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2020, 03:20:19 PM »

Well...I can only think of a natural phenomenon that's happens in monthly cycles or 12 times a year.   I heard that there used to be only 10 months but then they added 2 extra months, what for?  The most sense is that the men are watching sports and sometimes want to feel love from women, but during those cycles the women don't want to give them any.  Then the men's frustration and trauma from the experience lead to devise something where they can time the woman's reproductive cycle in anticipation for better love.
It would be nice to just talk about sex and not love if you mean sex. It might be a surprise to men if they don't pay attention to their women as human beings and loved ones around the year and then women are not interested in sex... hmmmm... How come?  -hmm
Sexual fire you have to light in week days and keep it burning  daily and or weekly actions, words, little sweet things etc. They say if you wish to have sex tonight you have to start foreplay at morning. Because only you cannot wish sex but she have to wish it too.
Have you heard about skin orgasms? https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-sensory-revolution/202002/have-you-ever-had-skin-orgasm

I maybe mean different thing than skin orgasm but you have to give her things that makes her tingle. Her brain and her body, not sexual organs yet but body. When you flirt with your loved one you should get those  -heart

Then she maybe wants to have some (hopefully good) sex too. It is really true that some guys are able to talk pants off, be that guy to your woman  ;)

More sugar :p

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2020, 03:31:20 PM »

A good man should not only treat you well.  He has to treat a woman like the way he drink beer.  If he tastes the bitterness and spits it out, you slap him then kick him to the curb, because one day he will do the same to you too.  He does not have the patience to learn and appreciate anything, including women as with everything in life.  If the man tastes the bitterness in the beer and holds it in to savor the fine culinary and artistry that the beer holds and senses the power of the beer, only then does he know how to treat a woman.  Because the woman is like a beer.
Uah gaden, you have no hope, that is awful, just awful   -shrug You have to start to think lightly about things instead  :D What comes to bitterness, all people have bitter moments as we have rage moments and jealous moments and glad and happy moments etc. People normally has a lot of different feelings. Just don't stay in your bitterness (and stop drinking beer and eat chocolates and ice cream to stay sweet :p ).

Actually a woman who would like beer as much as you do would maybe agree with you, otherwise that is just awfull  -yes

But culinary and artistry of relationships that is what makes relationships so awesome in all it's holding and sensing  -fallinlove

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2020, 04:05:24 PM »
Uah gaden, you have no hope, that is awful, just awful   -shrug You have to start to think lightly about things instead  :D What comes to bitterness, all people have bitter moments as we have rage moments and jealous moments and glad and happy moments etc. People normally has a lot of different feelings. Just don't stay in your bitterness (and stop drinking beer and eat chocolates and ice cream to stay sweet :p ).

Actually a woman who would like beer as much as you do would maybe agree with you, otherwise that is just awfull  -yes

But culinary and artistry of relationships that is what makes relationships so awesome in all it's holding and sensing  -fallinlove

Well...I always take everything lightly.  The point is you have to learn to appreciate the bitterness.  Some people can't handle the bitterness and just rejects it without any thought.  You cannot take the sweetness and expect it to be smooth sailing forever.  You have to sense the bitterness to come in order to anticipate the future.  That's why beer is like a godsend.

sweet ways

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2020, 12:13:15 AM »

Well...I always take everything lightly.  The point is you have to learn to appreciate the bitterness.  Some people can't handle the bitterness and just rejects it without any thought.  You cannot take the sweetness and expect it to be smooth sailing forever.  You have to sense the bitterness to come in order to anticipate the future.  That's why beer is like a godsend.
Your future is how you make it to be. People can make it smooth sailing forever if they want to, you see, even when you are mad you don't have to yell and break things and your favourite seem to be slapping. You can program your hate or other negative feelings for example by buying a boxing sack or go to run or so if you are a physical person. You can take time to organize your feelings and separate facts and issues which you are arguing from your feelings, those are 2 different things. Then you can disagree by the good and fruitfull way.

You don't want to win just for winning, this is what many people are actually doing. They fight about the place of the head of household in their every fight, they don't discuss about issue. It is about ego and winning. Althought that person should be a love of your life so what in the Earth you are doing when fighting with her?  -shrug

Also you should get rid of your bitterness, that is the thing which you have mentioned many times. Bitterness is something what you enjoy and way to process some things. That is the way you chooced and it is negative way and you know it. And you can change it into some other feeling as well. It is up to you what you choose and how you want things to be.

When you choose sweet sailing in your every word and every action that stays sweet sailing by your side. When you choose bitterness or what ever, then that it is. People do have natural feelings and those are ok but it cannot change into mental or physical volence. If you use bitterness as your tool in a relationship then that is mental violence. You might identify your behaviour from your former relationships and think what would happen in those bitter situations if you would choosed to be sweet or analytic instead.

Of couse we can only discuss with our spouses and hope they will understand our side of the things too but if they don't then that is not in our own hands. That is their own decision then and when spouse is too often non sweet that is better to divorce then. Why ever you would want to share a house with someone who is bitter or angry all the time? Or if sweetness is a dealbreaker you would not want to share a house with a syrup girl  -harhar

Just don't justify your bitterness but try to work with it. You are free to be bitter inside your mind, yes, there could be a day when it shows but get rid of it as it is branding your personality. No, you have no rights to be that negative and hurting guy in a relationship because "that is what you are". Then you have rights to be that bitter guy when you live alone and you are only who is suffering because of it. But  when you have another living being with you then you must think for him/her/it too. Don't brand yourself bitter  -heart

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2020, 03:22:15 PM »
Your future is how you make it to be. People can make it smooth sailing forever if they want to, you see, even when you are mad you don't have to yell and break things and your favourite seem to be slapping. You can program your hate or other negative feelings for example by buying a boxing sack or go to run or so if you are a physical person. You can take time to organize your feelings and separate facts and issues which you are arguing from your feelings, those are 2 different things. Then you can disagree by the good and fruitfull way.

Too much peace would make me go insane and do wild things.
If I don't slap I would go crazy.  Slapping relieves stress.  I and a few friends of mine were gathering in a backyard barBQ drink beer and discussing about alien anal probing.  Then one guy started choking and spilling his beer.  He wasted some beer man.. I had to slap him to get him to regain his composure.  Or else he would've gotten away with the crime.

I've also heard don't hold in your frustrations or else you'll explode and do crazy things.  GO out and slap.  They make a lot of toys where you hit for stress relief.

Name: Email:
Verification:
How deep is your love? (very deep, shallow, none, FU):

* Recent Posts

I think Vietnam has the potential to be a cinematic superpower by
[Today at 08:16:09 PM]

what do you wear at work by
[Today at 08:06:03 PM]

Future China Russia war: Northwest Passage and Eurozone Access by Covid-19 (China-Killer)
[Today at 08:03:22 PM]

Black Women should Date Asian Men except Filipino because filipinos R the blacks by Olive Juice
[Today at 07:24:33 PM]

I am done trolling.. most of the chicoms are gone.. by Covid-19 (China-Killer)
[Today at 07:15:04 PM]

Busted:Harvard Department Chair of Chemistry worked for CCP by Lavender
[Today at 07:04:38 PM]

OJ, GADen, qu! wanna make quick 10-20gs? 10,000 supplies of coronavirus-19 test by Covid-19 (China-Killer)
[Today at 07:03:38 PM]

Even Iran politican said China´s coronovirus death statistic a joke by Lavender
[Today at 06:43:16 PM]

30 year old Dai Gia paid half a million for FUGLY AZZ Chinese furniture by Lavender
[Today at 06:33:47 PM]

Chinese in NYC asked other Asians to unite against racism when they caused it by Olive Juice
[Today at 06:12:40 PM]

World is f*cked: CCP virus is uncontained and has become a global pandemic by
[Today at 04:58:48 PM]

Cool Patios by Lavender
[Today at 04:16:23 PM]

grammy chic decor by Lavender
[Today at 04:05:41 PM]

The great face mask debate rages by convoy
[Today at 04:01:57 PM]

neglect vs emotional abuse by Olive Juice
[Today at 03:52:15 PM]

Is a marriage between buddhist and non buddhist possible? by Lavender
[Today at 03:15:08 PM]

You have to speak the same anguage of love or no deal by Lavender
[Today at 02:40:15 PM]

Cute cat asks to be petted by Lavender
[Today at 02:37:46 PM]

Update:33 million people infected with Chinese virus, including VR´s Chinaboy by Covid-19 (China-Killer)
[Today at 01:38:48 PM]

China just sank a Vietnamese fishing boat off paracel islands by Covid-19 (China-Killer)
[Today at 01:37:31 PM]

* Provocative Journalism

* News Feeds