collapse

Author Topic: How did Vietnam's population shrink in comparison to the Philippines?  (Read 959 times)

Offline Selurong

I don't get it, you guys were ahead for most of history now, we're the ones who are ahead, population wise.

The Romance Metropolis of the Far East
"The City of Manila"

Re: How did Vietnam's population shrink in comparison to the Philippines?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 04:31:04 AM »
I am surprised the people in the Philippines still have more kids compared to Vietnam, which is still poorer than the Philippines. I think with the right leadership, the Philippines can be a major power in Southeast Asia.  However, with the way things are going right now, Vietnam will enjoy brain drain from the Philippines´ population growth.

Offline Selurong

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 08:53:50 AM »
I am surprised the people in the Philippines still have more kids compared to Vietnam, which is still poorer than the Philippines. I think with the right leadership, the Philippines can be a major power in Southeast Asia.  However, with the way things are going right now, Vietnam will enjoy brain drain from the Philippines´ population growth.

Children are a gift and human resources for the Republic. Its' ok if we export more Filipinos to Vietnam, as long as they don't assimiliate or at least maintain their links to the Philippines, they are our outremer'.
"The City of Manila"

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 10:15:23 AM »
I think it has to do with Filipino women still wanting to have children.  Most of Southeast Asia, even dirt poor Vietnam females, want to copy the lifestyles of the West.

Children are a gift and human resources for the Republic. Its' ok if we export more Filipinos to Vietnam, as long as they don't assimiliate or at least maintain their links to the Philippines, they are our outremer'.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2020, 04:37:43 PM »
There was a birth decline in around 1992 - 2000.

I'm not sure if it's because of the 2 child policy or any cultural change during those years.

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2020, 08:38:00 PM »
Going from $1 a day to $1.02 a day during that period and Viet females think they are rich enough to travel the world and buy iphones instead of producing future screw inspectors for the Vinfast factory.

I'm not sure if it's because of the 2 child policy or any cultural change during those years.

Offline Selurong

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 10:12:56 PM »
I think it has to do with Filipino women still wanting to have children.  Most of Southeast Asia, even dirt poor Vietnam females, want to copy the lifestyles of the West.

It's degenerate, the extra people means extra colonists workforce.
"The City of Manila"

Offline Selurong

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2020, 10:14:10 PM »

Two child policy should have never been enforced. We have no right to impede upon the bedroom.
"The City of Manila"

sea of cortez

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2020, 10:24:32 PM »
Asia is already too crowded.

Offline Selurong

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2020, 10:28:35 PM »
Asia is already too crowded.

We just send the extra people to colonize less populated areas. Why squander the human resources by not reproducing?
"The City of Manila"

tales of gengji

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2020, 12:05:44 AM »
Ecological balance would bring better life experiences. Even in first world Japan, people there have to work 12 hours day just to maintain proper lifestyles, so more doesn't necessarily mean better.

The world’s population is expected to increase by 2 billion persons in the next 30 years, from 7.7 billion currently to 9.7 billion in 2050, according to a new United Nations report launched today. The new population projections indicate that nine countries will make up more than half the projected growth of the global population between now and 2050: India, Nigeria, Pakistan, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, the United Republic of Tanzania, Indonesia, Egypt and the United States of America (in descending order of the expected increase). Around 2027, India is projected to overtake China as the world’s most populous country.

Train ride in India.

The answer is to build a lot more trains, enlarging carrying capacity of existing ones or do both.

Triple decking is another option.

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2020, 10:00:04 AM »
in 500 years, the Philippines will have more people than China.  When that time comes, please PINOYS use your numerical supremacy to Christianize ASEAN and bring them to the enlightened teachings of Jesus our Savior.

Offline Daisy

• I'M A GAY RETARDED DEAF MUTE VINAMEE HEALTH EXPERT
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2020, 03:16:45 PM »
GOD HIMSELF ORDAINED THE PHILIPPINES TO CHRISTIANIZE ASEAN

The future of ASEAN

Offline Selurong

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2020, 12:26:59 AM »
in 500 years, the Philippines will have more people than China.  When that time comes, please PINOYS use your numerical supremacy to Christianize ASEAN and bring them to the enlightened teachings of Jesus our Savior.

We shouldn't force people to abandon their native gods, like what the Spanish did to usm, Christianity is only good if it betters nations.

I would rather like Christianity to be spread like in South Korea where indigenous Koreans themselves accepted the religion and it became an intellectual current against the Sindo that the Japanese incorporated into Japanese Shinto and Buddhism, thereby Christianity became a symbol of resistance and nationalism against Japan.

Maybe we can try to revive South Vietnam and do likewise.
"The City of Manila"

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2020, 03:18:49 PM »
Two child policy should have never been enforced. We have no right to impede upon the bedroom.

I don't think the two child policy every worked.  Vietnam has always been rural, and more children is necessary to work the land. 

But I think the low birthrate is more due to adoption of modern Western culture or birth control and more personal freedom.  Current birth rate is only 1.8 births per woman, which is below the replacement-level fertility of 2.1.

Men can do

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2020, 12:29:03 AM »

But I think the low birthrate is more due to adoption of modern Western culture or birth control and more personal freedom.  Current birth rate is only 1.8 births per woman, which is below the replacement-level fertility of 2.1.
There is a lot of reasons why westerns are not having more babies. Climate change, polluting, refugees, also pains and fears towards the pregnancy and child birth because hospital staff does not treat well, and foremost lazy men who like to seed but not take of their fruits, less money and more expences. Women has jobs too nowadays and they don't want take care of the home and babies alone after work day meanwhile men are doing something fun. Men participate a bit more nowadays according to studies but still women are those who does more.

Offline Selurong

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2020, 06:52:51 AM »
There is a lot of reasons why westerns are not having more babies. Climate change, polluting, refugees, also pains and fears towards the pregnancy and child birth because hospital staff does not treat well, and foremost lazy men who like to seed but not take of their fruits, less money and more expences. Women has jobs too nowadays and they don't want take care of the home and babies alone after work day meanwhile men are doing something fun. Men participate a bit more nowadays according to studies but still women are those who does more.

What? No! Western men are a lot more responsible and better husbands than Muslim African and Middle Eastern men who beat their wives to death. Yet, it is Western societies who have shrinking birth rates, I'm calling a spade a spade! Western women are spoiled as fock by 3rd wave feminism and that's whats causing the white race to die. I respect the first wave feminism where feminists just wanted equal rights but 3rd wave Feminazism where women are actively hating men just for their gender is killing the traditional Western family.

Don't give me that stupid excuse that Western men are lazy blah blah blah, since actually, they're not by global standards, most western men are responsible husbands when compared to Muslim African and Middle Eastern men, in fact, Muslim men raep, beat, and acid burn their 3 or 4 wives each for husband and disrespect women 15x more than Western men yet their families are growing.

Spoiled ass third-wave western feminists, killing their own race.
"The City of Manila"

Selurong, bad boy

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2020, 07:04:07 AM »
What? No! Western men are a lot more responsible and better husbands than Muslim African and Middle Eastern men who beat their wives to death. Yet, it is Western societies who have shrinking birth rates, I'm calling a spade a spade! Western women are spoiled as fock by 3rd wave feminism and that's whats causing the white race to die. I respect the first wave feminism where feminists just wanted equal rights but 3rd wave Feminazism where women are actively hating men just for their gender is killing the traditional Western family.

Don't give me that stupid excuse that Western men are lazy blah blah blah, since actually, they're not by global standards, most western men are responsible husbands when compared to Muslim African and Middle Eastern men, in fact, Muslim men raep, beat, and acid burn their 3 or 4 wives each for husband and disrespect women 15x more than Western men yet their families are growing.

Spoiled ass third-wave western feminists, killing their own race.
Selurong be serious and don't deny the facts.

As long as you are not an european woman please respect the facts, studies and experiences of european women.

Offline Selurong

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2020, 07:11:09 AM »
Selurong be serious and don't deny the facts.

As long as you are not an european woman please respect the facts, studies and experiences of european women.

Hahaha those same countries which are dark blue also have the most Muslim migration too. You just proved what I am saying right.

3rd wave feminism blaming European men for being bad husbands (when they're not) while not forming a family, in the meantime, welcoming Muslim African and Middle Eastern men who raep women and have 3 wives and don't take care of their children because they need immigrants to replace their shrinking population because the natives don't make children...

European women screaming that their men are opressors and part of the patriarchy and not forming families while ignoring the Muslims who raep women and have large families.

#Feminazi logic.
"The City of Manila"

Selurong, bad boy

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2020, 07:19:11 AM »
Hahaha those same countries which are dark blue also have the most Muslim migration too. You just proved what I am saying right.

3rd wave feminism blaming European men for being bad husbands (when they're not) while not forming a family, in the meantime, welcoming Muslim African and Middle Eastern men who raep women and have 3 wives and don't take care of their children because they need immigrants to replace their shrinking population because the natives don't make children...

European women screaming that their men are opressors and part of the patriarchy and not forming families while ignoring the Muslims who raep women and have large families.

#Feminazi logic.

No selurong, some of the western countries has a long history of domestic violence all by their own. These are serious problems during decades.
Don't be a butthole.

Name: Email:
Verification:
What is love? (bird, flower, ephemeral of life, tattoo, idn):

* Recent Posts

Duterte said he considered himself Chinese since grandfather is Fujian Chinese by God's Messenger
[Today at 10:57:59 AM]

Mekong Delta must be protected from natural disasters by convoy
[Today at 10:01:50 AM]

chinese treat viet as brother korean and jap treat viet as subhuman by
[Today at 08:31:49 AM]

vn need to bring back chu nom by Hehe
[Today at 06:53:59 AM]

Tourism development in the post-COVID-19 era by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:14:00 PM]

Singapore sees Việt Nam valuable friend during Covid-19 by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:06:37 PM]

Ngon lạ Bánh Tráng Nướng Hải Sản 20k mới xuất hiện ở Sài Gòn by teapot