collapse

Author Topic: Valentines day 2020  (Read 1094 times)

UNFAIR!!!!!!

Re: Valentines day 2020
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2020, 12:19:24 AM »
In the spirit of Valentines after a few beers, I would like to present to every women on Vietrealm a very bodacious bootilicious Valentines Day.  And to all the girls I have loved before a monumental gift of Hollyhocks planted by my very own hands.  Hope you will be filled with love and holy hocks.

So I  am not having hollyhock because you love me right now and this time?
 -cryraccon

Universal love

« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2020, 01:19:01 AM »
How do I love myself? Can you love me instead? I have many things can't publicly share. Can you PM me so I can share my pain?
I am not a member here, I stay just as a guest so no pm. You share what you share it is all your process. There is many helpfull Internet sites for all problems and pains, books which gives advices how to learn to fix own problems, how to heel from traumatic past, how to change from criminal into normal person, how to handle every thing. How to learn to love yourself, how to build inner strenght + you can always go to therapy. Some Internet sites offers also free online chatting on therapy plates. Use paper and be creative, make notes, draw, cut and glue, decorate, handmake something, take photos etc. Paintings, album, all what helps you to process. It works for the small things as well as big thigs, it can also be music, poems, songs, the most important thing is you start to work with your pains.

You can learn to love yourself when you find reasons to your sins and accept your past and take responsibility of your bad actions but aso have your inner knowledge and trust to yourself that now on you always choose the love in your every actions. What is love and loving actions towards yourself, think about that. Sometimes it could be relinquishing instead getting, you just have to be honest to yourself to identify your true results. Sometimes we want and pursue things which actually harm us. In long term which daily choosings leads into situation that you totally feel in your mind and body that you love yourself? What are those real things which satisfies your mind and heart? Do you have principles or values? What makes you you , what is your innerself? Who are you and why? Do you want to change in you? What kind of person you would be that you could love you enough? Those are at any case things which you only know.

Because you are only who knows your childhoold, your growing environment, your "clicks" on your way, what good and what bad marks life has left to your brain and thinking. That is what you scan all the time, your past is your mirror in the curse and in the blessings. When you read more from the books etc. it is your brain which work inside your skull with things and clicks you have. Many people like the type of self help books which includes clear examples because then we are having words to that painmass inside our heads. Then you are able to process it better. Also look for proffessional books meant for students, read studies and material from officers. Gain information and you something to work with.

Get to know you, learn to be what you want to be, learn to love the good traits you already have and fix the bad traits what you have so you can love you holistically. Coddle you and nurture your good traits, those which makes you love yourself. People need to give a lot in love, so you must have a lot to give too, not just urges to be loved. Empathy, sympathy, caring, supporting, listening, etc. are not easiest things to give to our partner when we are tired or just got kicked from the life. Still we should be so strong tat we are able to give also when we have a bad day. It goes to both partners at same time. You just learn to put your problems aside for a moment for your partner, just hug for an hour to be there and then open up and listen in turns.

Of course every person is different and some pople are more like lonely wolves and then each just have to find a partner which have will to tolerate them. The most important thing is that you find your match. Matches to your thoughts, your goals, your humour, your way to love, your way to communicate etc. That is why you need to know what you are and love yourself to know what type of partner is your match. For example I don't match with people who are not open, talkative and who cannot communicate and talk about things. Deal breakers you have to learn to identify too.

I don't share romantic  love to anyone else than my spouse althought sometimes humorous brain farts might do the tricks sometimes. But I do share universal platonic love as this post is too. Listen to strangers worries and wishing the best that you also find your real life romantic partner some day. Adults sure can live their life alone but people are mostly social and loving mammals which also at many case, has urges to have a family. Even old people create relationships and gets married so love is always in our minds  -heart

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2020, 04:16:42 PM »
So I  am not having hollyhock because you love me right now and this time?
 -cryraccon

No.  The undeveloped hollyhocks are for my past love which never developed.

Since you are special, you get a more bodacious Holy hocks.

PlyoogHHHH

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2020, 10:54:38 PM »

No.  The undeveloped hollyhocks are for my past love which never developed.

Since you are special, you get a more bodacious Holy hocks.

You can eat them by yourself. I don't eat mammals.

Offline Winner

« Reply #64 on: Yesterday at 04:30:49 PM »
I don't share romantic  love to anyone else than my spouse

So you are married, I thought you said you are a virgin. Oh well, that is so boring.

Virgin wifes

« Reply #65 on: Yesterday at 10:53:23 PM »
So you are married, I thought you said you are a virgin. Oh well, that is so boring.
People can be virgins even they are married. I want to share one such a great theory why especially men who wants to marry a virgin should not never have sex with their virgin wifes. That is because those men gives a value for her because her virginity and that that value is gone once they have sex with their wife. So if you want your wife to be virgin, NEVER EVER touch her!   ;) -shy

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

2020 is a leap day year <3 by Loving bear
[Today at 10:54:54 AM]

Milky way over Bonneville Salt Flats by Farting bear
[Today at 10:49:14 AM]

Enjoy of your body <3 by Ice bear
[Today at 10:38:41 AM]

Thanh Hiền by gaden
[Today at 08:13:06 AM]

Fengshui crystals for rainbows by gaden
[Today at 07:47:07 AM]

Anthony Bourdain Tribute Tour in Vietnam by Marriage wisdom
[Today at 07:14:28 AM]

Sleeping with your partners shirt gives you better sleep! by Soft lingeries
[Yesterday at 11:00:16 PM]

Valentines day 2020 by Virgin wifes
[Yesterday at 10:53:23 PM]

Man, how you want to be proposed at 29.2. leap day 2020 ? by Marriage Fairy
[Yesterday at 11:51:24 AM]

The filthy battle between superior one Winner and.... a challenger! by Hungry for love
[Yesterday at 11:15:57 AM]

Cool straw decor by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 10:08:47 AM]

Nha Trang (Minh Kỳ) by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 09:47:03 AM]

Level playing field between public and private enterprises by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:12:04 AM]

China is f*cked: Coronavirus is uncontained and has spread all across the nation by Rude Boy
[February 17, 2020, 11:51:34 PM]

the futue for Viet Kieu is dark: magnificient EU tariff free deal with VN by gaden
[February 17, 2020, 09:46:53 PM]

Chinese spermbank uses "handsfree" robotic collector to avoid spreading virus by gaden
[February 17, 2020, 09:02:59 PM]

Your garden and plants by My babies <3
[February 17, 2020, 02:47:22 PM]

When will the pig raising restore to normal? by convoy
[February 17, 2020, 04:44:17 AM]

Chinese now purposely infect each other by
[February 17, 2020, 03:48:43 AM]

EU shut down market access to Cambodia by
[February 15, 2020, 09:21:51 PM]

* China Affinity

No posts were found.

* Provocative Journalism