collapse

Author Topic: Valentines day 2020  (Read 1666 times)

UNFAIR!!!!!!

Re: Valentines day 2020
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2020, 12:19:24 AM »
In the spirit of Valentines after a few beers, I would like to present to every women on Vietrealm a very bodacious bootilicious Valentines Day.  And to all the girls I have loved before a monumental gift of Hollyhocks planted by my very own hands.  Hope you will be filled with love and holy hocks.

So I  am not having hollyhock because you love me right now and this time?
 -cryraccon

Universal love

« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2020, 01:19:01 AM »
How do I love myself? Can you love me instead? I have many things can't publicly share. Can you PM me so I can share my pain?
I am not a member here, I stay just as a guest so no pm. You share what you share it is all your process. There is many helpfull Internet sites for all problems and pains, books which gives advices how to learn to fix own problems, how to heel from traumatic past, how to change from criminal into normal person, how to handle every thing. How to learn to love yourself, how to build inner strenght + you can always go to therapy. Some Internet sites offers also free online chatting on therapy plates. Use paper and be creative, make notes, draw, cut and glue, decorate, handmake something, take photos etc. Paintings, album, all what helps you to process. It works for the small things as well as big thigs, it can also be music, poems, songs, the most important thing is you start to work with your pains.

You can learn to love yourself when you find reasons to your sins and accept your past and take responsibility of your bad actions but aso have your inner knowledge and trust to yourself that now on you always choose the love in your every actions. What is love and loving actions towards yourself, think about that. Sometimes it could be relinquishing instead getting, you just have to be honest to yourself to identify your true results. Sometimes we want and pursue things which actually harm us. In long term which daily choosings leads into situation that you totally feel in your mind and body that you love yourself? What are those real things which satisfies your mind and heart? Do you have principles or values? What makes you you , what is your innerself? Who are you and why? Do you want to change in you? What kind of person you would be that you could love you enough? Those are at any case things which you only know.

Because you are only who knows your childhoold, your growing environment, your "clicks" on your way, what good and what bad marks life has left to your brain and thinking. That is what you scan all the time, your past is your mirror in the curse and in the blessings. When you read more from the books etc. it is your brain which work inside your skull with things and clicks you have. Many people like the type of self help books which includes clear examples because then we are having words to that painmass inside our heads. Then you are able to process it better. Also look for proffessional books meant for students, read studies and material from officers. Gain information and you something to work with.

Get to know you, learn to be what you want to be, learn to love the good traits you already have and fix the bad traits what you have so you can love you holistically. Coddle you and nurture your good traits, those which makes you love yourself. People need to give a lot in love, so you must have a lot to give too, not just urges to be loved. Empathy, sympathy, caring, supporting, listening, etc. are not easiest things to give to our partner when we are tired or just got kicked from the life. Still we should be so strong tat we are able to give also when we have a bad day. It goes to both partners at same time. You just learn to put your problems aside for a moment for your partner, just hug for an hour to be there and then open up and listen in turns.

Of course every person is different and some pople are more like lonely wolves and then each just have to find a partner which have will to tolerate them. The most important thing is that you find your match. Matches to your thoughts, your goals, your humour, your way to love, your way to communicate etc. That is why you need to know what you are and love yourself to know what type of partner is your match. For example I don't match with people who are not open, talkative and who cannot communicate and talk about things. Deal breakers you have to learn to identify too.

I don't share romantic  love to anyone else than my spouse althought sometimes humorous brain farts might do the tricks sometimes. But I do share universal platonic love as this post is too. Listen to strangers worries and wishing the best that you also find your real life romantic partner some day. Adults sure can live their life alone but people are mostly social and loving mammals which also at many case, has urges to have a family. Even old people create relationships and gets married so love is always in our minds  -heart

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2020, 04:16:42 PM »
So I  am not having hollyhock because you love me right now and this time?
 -cryraccon

No.  The undeveloped hollyhocks are for my past love which never developed.

Since you are special, you get a more bodacious Holy hocks.

PlyoogHHHH

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2020, 10:54:38 PM »

No.  The undeveloped hollyhocks are for my past love which never developed.

Since you are special, you get a more bodacious Holy hocks.

You can eat them by yourself. I don't eat mammals.

Offline Winner

« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2020, 04:30:49 PM »
I don't share romantic  love to anyone else than my spouse

So you are married, I thought you said you are a virgin. Oh well, that is so boring.
100% freedom of speech - freedom bashing Chin/Tai/Backy no censored
https://southkingdom.boards.net/

Virgin wifes

« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2020, 10:53:23 PM »
So you are married, I thought you said you are a virgin. Oh well, that is so boring.
People can be virgins even they are married. I want to share one such a great theory why especially men who wants to marry a virgin should not never have sex with their virgin wifes. That is because those men gives a value for her because her virginity and that that value is gone once they have sex with their wife. So if you want your wife to be virgin, NEVER EVER touch her!   ;) -shy

Offline Winner

« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2020, 05:33:23 PM »
People can be virgins even they are married. I want to share one such a great theory why especially men who wants to marry a virgin should not never have sex with their virgin wifes. That is because those men gives a value for her because her virginity and that that value is gone once they have sex with their wife. So if you want your wife to be virgin, NEVER EVER touch her!   ;) -shy

I don't believe there's such a thing call virgin wife. Many affairs and divorces contributed by either spouse are not satisfied with sex life.

You ask me to marry a girl and leave her untouched. Hahahaha you are a comedian.

Find a virgin girl to marry is already difficult. Leave her untouched after marry is like mission impossible for both.

Virginity sertificated

« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2020, 09:54:40 PM »
I don't believe there's such a thing call virgin wife. Many affairs and divorces contributed by either spouse are not satisfied with sex life.
You ask me to marry a girl and leave her untouched. Hahahaha you are a comedian.
Find a virgin girl to marry is already difficult. Leave her untouched after marry is like mission impossible for both.
Well, forced sex also in a marriage is against a law (at least in sophisticated countries) so you cannot touch her (or him) if there is no will nor consent. Even if you start foreplay and such you have to stop if that is stated, actually to be precise even if you are inside her you have to stop if that is stated. Otherwise wilingly started sex changes into criminal act as forced sex (I don't know if the word filter is still on so I use the term forced sex.) Are you calling it love then if you commit a crime and force her violently? Are you taking the sentence for it? Just to have sex, really? How do you think your marriage would be succesfull after that?

It is just sex, all people don't even want nor need it. There is also a lot of married couples which had no sex  for example last 15 years and they don't want it either. Or they might have kids or then not and nowadays you don't need to have sex to have babies. Some maybe had sex at beginning but they just did not like it to continue. Some sexless couples do divorce and some don't. Not all people (not even men) have high sex drives. Also there is asexuls among men and some are just fine with masturbation like before finding a partner. Also there is different physical conditions why sex is not possible, you would not know that before trying so what you gonna do? Even you both would have a will to have sex you might not have it after all. Maybe that is a guy, maybe that is a girl who cannot make it. Some people has mental conditions suchs as been disgusted of liquids etc.  If you  have been together for years before marriage you are just going to leave? At least we know you never loved her so that is just a good thing for her.

I actually ask you to analyse your thoughts about virginity. Some people tend to look for virgins, why? Are you a virgin yourself? Virgin might never want sex at all that is one reason why people are virgins. You say you want sex so virgin could be a wrong choice for you. If you want sex, maybe make sure she likes it. If she likes it she maybe tried it before. Why that is a bad thing? Why that lowers "a value" of a girl in your mind if she is not a virgin? You just said you would sex with her so her value would be gone in a minute. One phuuuck and she is not a virgin anymore but used. Used and a "bad" and "dirty" just as you see all those girls that had sex in their marriages or without a marriage. Same as all men like you see your used wife as useless woman, just as used and ruined hole. It is how it goes, your wife is what you despise just when you touch her and she would not be good enough for any virgin hunter anymore because your sexual organ ruined her, so stop ruining women  -shrug

As I told you on my earlier post virginity is also something not so clear to define. It is not just about hymen but the latest statement of a gynecologist says my hymen is still there. No desire to explain further but things just are not so simple. I might not be a virgin tomorrow, next week, after a year or after 10 years anymore but it does not make any difference for who I am. Having sex or not does not change a person. That is what you should think about inside your head, the illusion what you have created and what you think about virgins. It is only a scam in your mind. Also it gives a bad impression of a guy when he is a virgin hunter but of course it is a good to know so girls can look for someone better  :) .

Offline Winner

« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2020, 04:00:08 PM »
I have no idea what is on earth you are talking about.

The definition of virgin.

a person who has never had sexual intercourse.
an unmarried girl or woman.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/virgin?s=t

If you were phucked, or you are married. You are NOT a virgin.

Twink

« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2020, 05:08:01 PM »

She's talking about empathy and compassion for the common man or woman you stupid fock.  Your low iq is preventing your understanding of basic knowledge which all human posess.  I suggest you to drop burying your head in your ass and have a little compassion for mankind.  You got that you stupid shwit.

Queen of virginity

« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2020, 12:11:33 AM »
Yes, you can be a virgin even you are married if you have no penetration. At old times it was more common to be married with a gay so this gay could be accepted in a society. That was not romantic nor sexual marriage but a man had his gay lovers. Wife could live in a different room. She stayed a virgin in a marriage. Nowadays we have no needs for fake marriages because gays are accepted in society (civil countries). Marriage is a legal thing, not sexual thing. It can also be a romantic and love thing without being sexual thing.

There is many contexts how you can consider things. If you are very radical thinker you can say once a woman talks with a man she is not a virgin anymore but that is only one believing and does not change the facts.
Why you are not guestioning why only unmarried woman is a virgin in your definition but unmarried man is not? Maybe that is a bit old thought from the older time? It is just the thought of being "pure" when unmarried. Which is illusion. Men never had the pressure to have a reputation of pure before getting married.
Cambridge dictionary defines virginity only via sexual intercouse https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/virgin as for example virginity tests were (flawly) checked via hymen
"A virginity test is the practice and process of determining whether a person, usually a female, is a virgin; i.e., to determine that she has never engaged in, or been subjected to, sexual intercourse. The test typically involves a check for the presence of an intact hymen" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginity_test
But hymen can be broken for other reasons than sex or it might be still there even you use a tampon etc. and can you say you had sexual intercourse with a tampon?
And "Sexual intercourse (or coitus or copulation) is sexual activity typically involving the insertion and thrusting of the mans sexual organ into the vagina for sexual pleasure, reproduction, or both.[1] This is also known as vaginal intercourse or vaginal sex."
Says wikipedia
So you can be married without having sexual intercourse and you stay as a virgin as simple of that  -shrug Because if that sexual organ never goes in that is not breaking hymen and that is not sexual intercourse. Being married is a legal thing, that is just assumed that all married couples had sex.

You have to read more about vaginismus and asexuality and failings in erections and such so you can learn there is different kind of people in the world who does not actually fit any clear groups and definitions. But then you take 2 persons which have some reasons to not have sex and you have there a perfect marriage without sexual intercourse  -heart

The term virgin originally only referred to sexually inexperienced women
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginity

Then we can forever discuss what acts are sexual which would be enough to take a virginity away if we don't limit sex just for the intercourse with a mans sexual organ. Some people even think kissing is sex or sexual and some are wondering how it could be sex or even sexual. A person who is kissing and has sex after that might think kissing is sexual and a person who just kisses and has no sex after that does not think that is sexual but romantical or maybe just friendly.

People are individuals and you cannot just assume things and that is why discussions are good. Then you get to know also other peoples views on things and learn to stretch your thinking wider. You don't have to try to be right on this because there is no clear answers. Other than originally virgin is a person without penetration. You can have an opinion but that is just yours and also our opinions are builded by the impacts of cultural backrounds and such.

Matter of Flower

« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2020, 01:48:55 AM »
She's talking about empathy and compassion for the common man or woman you stupid fock.  Your low iq is preventing your understanding of basic knowledge which all human posess.  I suggest you to drop burying your head in your ass and have a little compassion for mankind.  You got that you stupid shwit.
You always sound so mad Twink, why is that? This is valentines thread, you must sound loving valentines and talk flowers -wetkiss  I suggest you to bury your head between your gf:s boobs (with her consent) and gain happy and loving energy  -heart
Also you need to eat more flowers to talk flowers. You can start with these

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2020, 12:50:40 PM »
You always sound so mad Twink, why is that? This is valentines thread, you must sound loving valentines and talk flowers -wetkiss  I suggest you to bury your head between your gf:s boobs (with her consent) and gain happy and loving energy  -heart
Also you need to eat more flowers to talk flowers. You can start with these

You leave the Twink alone!  Stop harassing him.  This is a love thread for god sake.

Witch draws

« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2020, 04:59:50 PM »

You leave the Twink alone!  Stop harassing him.  This is a love thread for god sake.

There, there, I know how painful withdrawal symptoms can be, you are already missing your cabbage head  -hugsmile
Here is a cake for you too, you can bury your head on it till you see her -heart

Offline Winner

« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2020, 10:18:53 PM »

That has nothing to do with a girl's virginity. That is not basic. That is hypocrisy.

Virgin by the definition is a girl who has not married or was no phucked. That is basic.

You people just complicate yourself to the point that like sleepwalk on the moon or trying to invent or alter a definition of a word that everyone has been using it.

wife's views

« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2020, 12:55:56 AM »
That has nothing to do with a girl's virginity. That is not basic. That is hypocrisy.

Virgin by the definition is a girl who has not married or was no phucked. That is basic.

You people just complicate yourself to the point that like sleepwalk on the moon or trying to invent or alter a definition of a word that everyone has been using it.

Actually I never heard of virgin word has a connection of being married before because that is not commonly used  :) But as I suggest that might be a cultural difference. For us it is only about sexual intercourse. There is a lot of other words which we use for unmarried people.

You can observe your behaviour now and think why you have no spouse. That is partly because you insist and you only see your own view of point, the point which you choosed even there is many other ways to view the same subject. That is very bad for the relationship because there is another person who has her own views and you have to accept them even if you don't like them or you don't agree. It is not that you tell things and she changes her views for your views. It is about you say we seem to have different views on this and that is okay.

Now you can train this trait in you, you just have to give up of the thought that you know everything better and your views are worldwidely right. If you don't change yourself into a person who has a will to accept differences you will never find a partner. It is then as fine to order a sex robot if she cannot have her own thoughts  -shrug

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2020, 03:44:35 PM »
Happy something day, 2020.  I'd like to share some flowers before squirrels eat it, and I would have to go on a rampage.  But beer would keep me calm, so I'll have a few six packs afterward.

My signature is on the ghostly image, so if anyone steals I'll slap the shwit out of him.  But I'll tone down my behavior for the sensitive viewers and slap less because this is a love thread.

Angel hearts

« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2020, 04:29:00 PM »
Happy something day, 2020.  I'd like to share some flowers before squirrels eat it, and I would have to go on a rampage.  But beer would keep me calm, so I'll have a few six packs afterward.

My signature is on the ghostly image, so if anyone steals I'll slap the shwit out of him.  But I'll tone down my behavior for the sensitive viewers and slap less because this is a love thread.

Thanks for the day!  :D I also love tulips, thanks of them too!

You don't look as mad as I thought, I was thinking smoke coming from your nostrills and red rounding eyes to flame. I did not wait to see horns but rather a humpbackish quassimodo with moody mad eye of alastor. I think you can easily take a good picture for your dating howl anyways  -heart

What comes to stealing and lurking the tracks never heard of those  -shrug I am as innocent as butterfly with flylight conscience  -angel

Name: Email:
Verification:
How deep is your love? (very deep, shallow, none, FU):

* Recent Posts

I think Vietnam has the potential to be a cinematic superpower by
[Today at 08:16:09 PM]

what do you wear at work by
[Today at 08:06:03 PM]

Future China Russia war: Northwest Passage and Eurozone Access by Covid-19 (China-Killer)
[Today at 08:03:22 PM]

Black Women should Date Asian Men except Filipino because filipinos R the blacks by Olive Juice
[Today at 07:24:33 PM]

I am done trolling.. most of the chicoms are gone.. by Covid-19 (China-Killer)
[Today at 07:15:04 PM]

Busted:Harvard Department Chair of Chemistry worked for CCP by Lavender
[Today at 07:04:38 PM]

OJ, GADen, qu! wanna make quick 10-20gs? 10,000 supplies of coronavirus-19 test by Covid-19 (China-Killer)
[Today at 07:03:38 PM]

Even Iran politican said China´s coronovirus death statistic a joke by Lavender
[Today at 06:43:16 PM]

30 year old Dai Gia paid half a million for FUGLY AZZ Chinese furniture by Lavender
[Today at 06:33:47 PM]

Chinese in NYC asked other Asians to unite against racism when they caused it by Olive Juice
[Today at 06:12:40 PM]

World is f*cked: CCP virus is uncontained and has become a global pandemic by
[Today at 04:58:48 PM]

Cool Patios by Lavender
[Today at 04:16:23 PM]

grammy chic decor by Lavender
[Today at 04:05:41 PM]

The great face mask debate rages by convoy
[Today at 04:01:57 PM]

neglect vs emotional abuse by Olive Juice
[Today at 03:52:15 PM]

Is a marriage between buddhist and non buddhist possible? by Lavender
[Today at 03:15:08 PM]

You have to speak the same anguage of love or no deal by Lavender
[Today at 02:40:15 PM]

Cute cat asks to be petted by Lavender
[Today at 02:37:46 PM]

Update:33 million people infected with Chinese virus, including VR´s Chinaboy by Covid-19 (China-Killer)
[Today at 01:38:48 PM]

China just sank a Vietnamese fishing boat off paracel islands by Covid-19 (China-Killer)
[Today at 01:37:31 PM]

* Provocative Journalism

* News Feeds