collapse

Author Topic: More than a THIRD of women aren't interested in having sex  (Read 638 times)

non sexuals

More than a third of women in the UK are not interested in having sex, a study has found

Researchers conducted a survey of 12,000 Britons, asking them about their libido and attitudes towards sex.

Some 34 per cent of women admitted to not wanting sex, while the same was true for just 15 per cent of men.

'Low desire has been identified as the most common female sexual problem across many studies.

'And [it] has been linked to relational factors including lower emotional closeness and difficulty communicating about sex.'

(Survey of 5,000 men and 7,000 women aged between 16 and 74;

2010-2012)  Category                     Men (%)    Women (%)
Lack interest in sex                     15                    34.1
Don't enjoy sex                             4.8                     12.1
Anxious during sex                             5.4                 5.2
Physical pain during sex                     1.8                 7.4
Lack of arousal                             3.1                      8.2
Trouble experiencing orgasm             9.2                    16.3
Premature orgasm                            14.9              2.3
Erection problems or vaginal dryness    12.1    12.2
Have avoided sex                            11                    13.5
Dissatisfied with sex life                    11.6            11.2
Diagnosed with an STI in past 5 years    4.2              4
Feel at risk of catching an STI    4.1                       2.7
Feel at risk of catching HIV            3.5                       2.6
Had unprotected sex with 2 people at once    6.7       5.1
Had unprotected sex first time with most recent partner 15.2     13.4
Made to have sex against your will, since age 13              1.4      10.3

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7865385/A-women-UK-lack-sex-study-finds.html

With patners

Re: More than a THIRD of women aren't interested in having sex
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 11:30:31 PM »
Sexless marriage is no longer a rarity but increasingly common. But can a relationship really survive without sex? The answer to this is actually yes.

Love, playfulness, affection –these things also bring intimacy to relationships and are equally as important as love making.

With one enormous caveat: so long as both of you agree.

You don’t want to do anything sexual at all?

Sex for them now means solo sex sessions and fantasising.

For some people, this will be enough.

Offline Daisy

• I'M A GAY RETARDED DEAF MUTE VINAMEE HEALTH EXPERT
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 11:31:08 PM »
This is because their men are cucks.  Look at this, if Manchu woman was given the choice to influence their men as in the case of all matriarchal societies, why would the Manchu's 8 bannermen system have only been comprised by a minority of Manchus?

http://vietrealm.com/index.php?topic=36725.msg104546;topicseen#new

Love master

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 01:12:39 AM »
I know Gāokējì, you could have a relationship, marriage and kids but you should have something interesting to say for women. But you are not alone with your problem because that is common to men to be not delicious in womens eyes. Because that would mean a man should have feelings so he could bond (either sexually or non sexually) with a woman, he has brain to think and mouth to speak but after few thousand years (or whre we start counting) all they can say is *urgh* or something as important.
Some men will never learn that love is not sex (not even for sexual women) but women are more emotions and more talks. But each to their own, there are sex robots if human beings are too much to handle. But you can train yourself to be a good husband and good dad. Don't give up!

No

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2020, 10:26:41 AM »
Sexless marriage and relationships? No thanks. If she's not putting it out, she's out that door. Because 1) there is something wrong with her 2) the whole situation is fishy.

Just say no.  :)

Learn to love

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2020, 01:07:19 PM »
Sexless marriage and relationships? No thanks. If she's not putting it out, she's out that door. Because 1) there is something wrong with her 2) the whole situation is fishy.

Just say no.  :)

lol, you don't have to but there is also men who don't want sex so let similar people enjoy of sexless marriages and let women and men find each other and enjoy of the love  :D

But if you are looking again, you should see that many of those problems are actually caused by men so there is something wrong in men actually.
2010-2012)  Category                     Men (%)    Women (%)
Lack interest in sex  welll... if a  guy is not making it interesting but treats like an object.. A guy could try to make it more interesting
Don't enjoy sex    well, if a guy cannot give anything... guy could study how to give
Anxious during sex ... and who are shaming women? Men!
Physical pain during sex ... And who are causing pain? Men!

Trouble experiencing orgasm ... Men again... No, it is not about everyone is responsible of their own orgasms because then masturbation for both would be the solution. So little effort?
vaginal dryness try foreplay...
Dissatisfied with sex life yeah, it takes 2 to have good sex, also that man part of the couple
Made to have sex against your will ....see, men again... Treat nice and not force

You cannot blame only women of things where men are included. If men want good sex partners then better to watch your own doings.. Otherwise women might not just be interested in sex  -shrug

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 04:30:23 PM »
Maybe they need some Libido Max.

Offline Selurong

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2020, 10:26:35 PM »
Actually the decreased libido is due to women taking contraception pills which destroys the natural estrogen and progresterone hormonal balance which makes men attractive.

During ovulation, estrogen hormones makes masculine genetically different men attractive to women while during the pregnancy part, makes related and docile men attractive to women. However, Pills focks up the normal hormone cycle and destroys women's libido as a result.

The Romance Metropolis of the Far East
"The City of Manila"

Offline Selurong

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2020, 10:27:08 PM »
Maybe they need some Libido Max.

People don't need more chemicals in their system!
"The City of Manila"

Offline Daisy

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2020, 11:47:31 PM »
Actually the decreased libido is due to women taking contraception pills which destroys the natural estrogen and progresterone hormonal balance which makes men attractive.

During ovulation, estrogen hormones makes masculine genetically different men attractive to women while during the pregnancy part, makes related and docile men attractive to women. However, Pills focks up the normal hormone cycle and destroys women's libido as a result.

Spoken like a true champ who fetishizes women of other races.  So what did you have your eyyyyyes on this time?  Indian?  Vinaamee?  Chaps?  Sumerian?

B rains

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2020, 11:57:56 PM »
Yeah, no chemicals

Women were just too complicated. Whereas in men it’s about hydraulics, in women “the brain is the crucial sexual organ”, their lead scientist said.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/why-it-s-mind-over-matter-when-women-are-turned-on-xg60pznqm
“I think the finding that women have greater brain-genital correlations compared with men is interesting, and the combination of brain imaging with genital temperature measurement is innovative,
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/womens-brains-stimulated-more-men-aroused-turned-on-sex-brain-activity-experiment-study-a8164056.html

A man just need to be a love parasite which love-eats her brains  -lovebao

Of course there is plenty of foods which should increase sexual appetite. But if gys are not sucking the brain first they might be leaved without or the result is not good.

Offline Selurong

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2020, 11:58:41 PM »
Spoken like a true champ who fetishizes women of other races.  So what did you have your eyyyyyes on this time?  Indian?  Vinaamee?  Chaps?  Sumerian?

Fetishizing people of other nationalities is a tendency of the royal class, international marriages were used to cement alliances with other countries. I am just a lowly noble blooded though, so I am satisfied with some kind of Filipino-Mestizo. The king needs us creolized or localized foreigners to protect him the mullato dilemma of his international ancestry as well as letting us serve as a bridge for the local peoples and him. 
"The City of Manila"

Offline Daisy

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2020, 12:09:50 AM »
^WHAT KIND OF MIND GAMES?

THE KIND THAT PETER SKULLY AND HIS BILIBEANO ACCOMPLICES USED ON THEIR VICTIMS?  THEIR TARGETS WERE CHILDREN, BABIES EVEN.

JUST LIKE THAT TV SHOW TO CATCH A PREDATOR EXCEPT THEY WERE CAUGHT TOO LATE AND THEIR VICTIMS DIED HORRIBLE DEATHS

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3105437/I-asked-forgiveness-suffered-Mother-girl-8-drugged-loved-Australian-paedophile-speaks-s-revealed-BABIES-depraved-monster-s-victims.html

YOU ARE LIKE PETER SKULLY'S APPRENTICE LIEZEL OR WHATEVER THE FUQ HER NAME IS

natural liking

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2020, 01:41:45 AM »
Gāokējì you told you have bad experiences and no matter if that is true or ot you mix volunteer sex and forced sex and you have to keep them separated. Also you mix adults and kids and you have to keep them separated. You must draw a mind map to yourself and keep volunteer sex as normal and forced sex as criminal act.
This thread issue is about volunteer sex, not about crimes.

If you really had bad experiences and you have some symptoms, you should go to therapy because no forum board can help you holistically. You cannot open up on this board and without open up helping is impossible.

If you want to fix your cuts you have to be open, you have to have will and you have to adapt as well as release. Tackling, attacking and trolling is not the way to heel your wounds. It is the truth that no strangers are suffering about your wounds but you are. Also by negativity you build yourself further from being human being.

Where we are getting into brain alluring. Some people enjoy of little flirt just for the sex but you should check first if she is into one night stands or not. Gaming and using is closer to criminal act if you play her just to have sex meanwhile you know she only wants to have sex in longer relationships or in a marriage.

Anyways women are individuals and what turns on one does not turn on another. That is when you hopefully want to get to know her to spend time with her because you like her and want to be with her because being with her feels so nice. When it is not gaming but you have a real interest for what she is like. Then it is natural just to chit chat about things you both like and do things which you both like and you just start to suck brains without actual plans and maybe you are in love. Then sexual people usually have some urges to recearch their bodies too together but I cannot tell more because I can have the brain suck and lip suck but suddenly all the sucks are running away when sexual people have those urges for more. I usually only have urges to puke so I will stop dor the kisses when it is still all heavenly good. I would not mind if I could have that brainy feeling removed inside my vagina but it should be all with that heavenly feeling without forcing, pukes and pains. Happily my spouse agrees with that.

Offline Olive Juice

• Mini Drug Lord
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2020, 09:48:56 PM »
So 99% of these women are feminists?  Well, good because I'm not interested in any of them either.

bucket of feminism

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2020, 11:20:49 PM »
So 99% of these women are feminists?  Well, good because I'm not interested in any of them either.

There there, you are not actually a dream of feminists either but you still share a planet together  -shrug

Offline Guess

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2020, 06:15:58 AM »
Form op chart lack of interest 34% and  difficulty orgasm have some overlap. Women a aren’t like dogs. You get a prostitute if you want 100%.

Tennis Mike

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2020, 07:34:11 AM »
Form op chart lack of interest 34% and  difficulty orgasm have some overlap. Women a aren’t like dogs. You get a prostitute if you want 100%.

Men seem to not notice the difference between women and prostitutes (they are women too but mean work). I doubt if many of them notices even difference between a dog and a woman.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2020, 08:27:14 AM »
You would have to separate the poll according to age.  The older you are the more lack of interest in sex.  I would think if you are 74, 0.00000001% of people would want sex.

It probably has something to do with lack of estrogen or testosterone. Could be due to age in addition to a sedentary lifestyle.

Quality

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2020, 12:11:25 PM »
You would have to separate the poll according to age.  The older you are the more lack of interest in sex.  I would think if you are 74, 0.00000001% of people would want sex.

It probably has something to do with lack of estrogen or testosterone. Could be due to age in addition to a sedentary lifestyle.

I found this

Results:

"72% individuals below 60 were sexually active, while only 57% above 60 were active. Others had become completely abstinent at some time in their lives. Statistical analysis revealed significant gender, health and educational status based differences in the sample."

It might be also because when partners die due to old age they are not looking actively a new one. Also a nursery home might not be best place to have privacy time and maybe there is some health problems too.

It seems that people should focus on quality of sex and they have better chances to have it despiting their age.

Name: Email:
Verification:
What is love? (bird, flower, ephemeral of life, tattoo, idn):

* Recent Posts

how did this guy make the "hot Asian men" list? by
[Yesterday at 09:43:26 PM]

Vin guys selling Saigon estate using Uighur looking models by
[Yesterday at 09:42:18 PM]

Thai - Laotian Border War by gaden
[Yesterday at 05:09:51 PM]

Bunnies by gaden
[Yesterday at 05:00:12 PM]

Vietnamese who live and breathe sinosphere culture by gaden
[Yesterday at 03:02:32 PM]

Nuối tiếc - Ái Vân & Trịnh Nam Sơn by teacup
[Yesterday at 02:51:08 PM]

Chinese world wiide are itching for war! by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Yesterday at 02:40:19 PM]

Lê Hựu Hà - Tôi Muốn (Original 1973 version) by teacup
[Yesterday at 02:39:24 PM]

banning TIK TOK and WEchat means the chinese can't communicate by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Yesterday at 02:37:53 PM]

European powers reject China's South China Sea claims by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Yesterday at 02:33:57 PM]

Jackie (Commie) Chan´s only daughter is homeless and lesbian by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Yesterday at 02:27:21 PM]

'Ching chong! You have Chinese virus!': 1 in 4 Chinese youths experience by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Yesterday at 02:19:44 PM]

164 Senators really just voted against condemning anti-chinese racism. LOL USA! by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Yesterday at 02:17:55 PM]

Chinese fleeing Malaysia, apartments are now dirt cheap by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Yesterday at 02:13:49 PM]

The Atlantic Philanthropies by gaden
[Yesterday at 02:07:39 PM]

Vietnam´s mafia traffic cops keep running into trouble busting commie bosses by gaden
[Yesterday at 01:55:40 PM]

Vinmac diet still no match for Pad Thai by gaden
[Yesterday at 01:44:32 PM]

Billions of Dollars are Poured into Vietnam by gaden
[Yesterday at 01:40:09 PM]

Safety first when reopening international flights by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:07:05 AM]

Mai Phuong Thuy goes for money over love by Guess
[Yesterday at 07:50:31 AM]

Vinsmart introduces world´s 2nd under camera smartphone by
[Yesterday at 05:54:41 AM]

Annie le by Guess