collapse

Author Topic: Recycle your christmas tree  (Read 111 times)

Don't buy

Recycle your christmas tree
« on: January 18, 2020, 12:33:39 AM »
I am wondering what is to use to "recycle" your christmas tree if have to buy tons of new decorations  -hypnotized

That's one way to recycle your Christmas tree! Valentine's Day fans transform their festive firs for February 14th - by hanging light-up teddy bears and heart-shaped decorations on them.

But I don't understand the whole idea of having a tree if that tree cannot be seen because of tons of decorations.. That is just a mountain of junk.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
Re: Recycle your christmas tree
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 03:31:34 PM »
Why not use a Papaya tree instead?  Why a Christmas tree?

What is the meaning of the Christmas tree?  It does not have any meaning to Christmas based on it's origins.

Offline Olive Juice

• Mini Drug Lord
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 06:09:59 PM »
Why is everyone ripping off my idea?  Below are my papaya trees I'm growing for Christmas and Valentine's Day next year because I'm a trend setter, not a follower.  Life started in the tropics so I'm using tropical plants and trees for every celebrating purposes.

The Spirit of Spruce

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2020, 12:05:44 AM »
Why not use a Papaya tree instead?  Why a Christmas tree?

What is the meaning of the Christmas tree?  It does not have any meaning to Christmas based on it's origins.
Well... Christmas nowadays is a mix of different times. As you now christianity was forced everywhere. Before christian christmas there was different kind of paganal parties depends of eachs countrys history. So many of these paganal countries had their own spirites and believings and some had meanings for the trees too Cannot be said anymore which parts has been mixed with modern christmas. We have meanings for trees and spirites for forests, to tree species etc.
Also don't forget that people had plants inside already for healing and usefull purposes. Food, medicene, cleaning stuff, believing stuff and so on.
Althought the origin of modern christian thinking christmas tree is kept being from germany and one story tells that christian dude saw a star on the tree at christmas and the hype started. Others says it is older form from Latvia. But you will never know for sure as there is no data. Also wars has been mixed traditions and knowledge.
Also there is a story for another papaya poster. Some people tell origin of christmas tree became from Mediterranean area where trees had a symbolic meaning for the paradise. Was there a paganal meaning for them before christianity that would know a person who has knowlefge of old belevings from mediterranean area.
I saw someone saying vietnamese are atree nation, does vietnamese has a lot of stories and spirites for trees?

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

Valentines day 2020 by Winner
[Today at 04:30:49 PM]

2020 is a leap day year <3 by gaden
[Today at 02:56:49 PM]

Anthony Bourdain Tribute Tour in Vietnam by gaden
[Today at 02:42:12 PM]

Milky way over Bonneville Salt Flats by gaden
[Today at 02:16:40 PM]

Man, how you want to be proposed at 29.2. leap day 2020 ? by Marriage Fairy
[Today at 11:51:24 AM]

The filthy battle between superior one Winner and.... a challenger! by Hungry for love
[Today at 11:15:57 AM]

Cool straw decor by CoconutXO
[Today at 10:08:47 AM]

Nha Trang (Minh Kỳ) by CoconutXO
[Today at 09:47:03 AM]

Level playing field between public and private enterprises by convoy
[Today at 04:12:04 AM]

China is f*cked: Coronavirus is uncontained and has spread all across the nation by Rude Boy
[Yesterday at 11:51:34 PM]

Sleeping with your partners shirt gives you better sleep! by giant shirt
[Yesterday at 11:17:56 PM]

Enjoy of your body <3 by Softies
[Yesterday at 11:15:32 PM]

the futue for Viet Kieu is dark: magnificient EU tariff free deal with VN by gaden
[Yesterday at 09:46:53 PM]

Chinese spermbank uses "handsfree" robotic collector to avoid spreading virus by gaden
[Yesterday at 09:02:59 PM]

Your garden and plants by My babies <3
[Yesterday at 02:47:22 PM]

When will the pig raising restore to normal? by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:44:17 AM]

Chinese now purposely infect each other by
[Yesterday at 03:48:43 AM]

EU shut down market access to Cambodia by
[February 15, 2020, 09:21:51 PM]

Hanoi´s matrix one skysclover pushing out the Koreans I see by
[February 15, 2020, 08:51:58 PM]

Always get a helper to hold a tall ladder by Lucky fly <3