collapse

Author Topic: Domestic violence in European countries  (Read 223 times)

Selurong, bad boy

Domestic violence in European countries
« on: January 19, 2020, 08:04:37 AM »
Okay, due to Selurongs post, not going to take over the Philippines thread for European issues.

Domestic violence is sadly a part of white western culture also, not just something what refugees brought. Now, it is important to understand that ways to commit violent acts might be different but violence is violence.

"Prior to the mid-1800s, most legal systems viewed wife beating as a valid exercise of a husband's authority over his wife.[34][35] One exception, however, was the 1641 Body of Liberties of the Massachusetts Bay colonists, which declared that a married woman should be "free from bodilie correction or stripes by her husband."[36]

Political agitation and the first-wave feminist movement during the 19th century led to changes in both popular opinion and legislation regarding domestic violence within the United Kingdom, the United States and other countries."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence

Okay, there was no these refugees at that time in Europe, do you get the first point? We had the problem, we had the safety houses already before, we have a bit better situation but feminism is still needed.

Also you might want to increase your level of being sophisticated and civil and understand that also verbal and psycholocical violence is destroying for the victims. It is not physical violence which leaveas the marks.

Try to stretch your brain now to see that what happends in relationships other than physical violence is mental domination, objecting, and also what you do: nullification.

You take a leading position as a man to judge and walk over personal experiences of domestic violence, studies, decades of work against domestic violence just because.. Think about that. What do you actually know about Europe. living in Europe, being a woman in Europe? Do you have that genertional experience at European home where domestic violence has been part of life?

Is this something what you should actually process in your mind before laughing and joke about feminism today? You might read forums where white guys are telling great tales meanwhile beating their moms and wifes when they are off the Internet. And of course bros before h:s you would join their laugh and close your eyes what really happends.

Maybe you are a violent person who does not count small slapping here and there etc. as violence at all? What about a broken bones when somewhere people are burned alive? Is your nature really like that? Is that what you are?

Offline Selurong

Re: Domestic violence in European countries
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 08:20:34 AM »
It's useless trying to argue with a Feminazi. Our argument before was about you blaming the shrinking European family on European women hating their men because European men are really strict and into domestic violence, when the reality is that, Asian, African and Middle Eastern women have worse domestic violence issues than European women yet they don't blame domestic violence as an excuse not to form families. Go hate your own European men and stop having babies causing the death of the white race, then blaming it on "pervasive domestic violence in Europe" (Which other areas have it worse).

I am not denying that domestic violence exist in Europe, of course it does, but Europe is pretty tame in that regard compared to the rest of the world.

And before you accuse me of being violent, the monk who spent years of his life serving the poor being accused as violent! Loooool! Whereas some people here like the Han Supremacist Gakoeji calling for open raep and genocide of Vietnamese and some other people who fantasize on castrating men, are not violent?

Anyway, you go do you. Maybe you are a victim of violence so, if you are, I am sorry for you and I hope your wounds heal as I am one myself both domestic and non-domestic (As well as being beaten to a pulp by my own father; molested by a cousin, I also had to fight off bullies from gangs and some mafia like organizations when I had to grow up).

And as a former professed monk I assure you that I have never been violent to abuse people, the only time I used force was in self defence.

The Romance Metropolis of the Far East
"The City of Manila"

Facts are facts

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 10:05:16 AM »
It's useless trying to argue with a Feminazi.

Maybe you have to stop arguing then and start to discuss and consider things. It would be a good start to not call me a feminazi or do you want I call you a malnazi? That is equal as equality is our goal.

Our argument before was about you blaming the shrinking European family on European women hating their men because European men are really strict and into domestic violence, when the reality is that, Asian, African and Middle Eastern women have worse domestic violence issues than European women yet they don't blame domestic violence as an excuse not to form families. Go hate your own European men and stop having babies causing the death of the white race, then blaming it on "pervasive domestic violence in Europe" (Which other areas have it worse).
Yes, it is one reason. We have surveys where women are telling why they don't want a partner nor kids and one reason is domestic violence.
When you have the answer you cannot take a Peruvian answer and say the European answer is false. You just have to live with the fact that domestic violence is one reason why women don't want men and kids.

Is that "hating men", really? And you are shining your good monk character at the same time? Perhaps give a thought for the view why a target of domestic violence would hate men and even that space would be passed why not continuing as a victim of domestic violence would be hating men? In real discussion, you could try to admit the facts and not mansplain things as you like.
I am not denying that domestic violence exist in Europe, of course it does, but Europe is pretty tame in that regard compared to the rest of the world.

And before you accuse me of being violent, the monk who spent years of his life serving the poor being accused as violent! Loooool! Whereas some people here like the Han Supremacist Gakoeji calling for open raep and genocide of Vietnamese and some other people who fantasize on castrating men, are not violent?
Tame? If a white mother comes to your monkinity and says her daughter was beated dead by the hammer do you say so what, men here burn their wifes alive? Hammer is just so tame, haha?

Well you are a moderator, are not you? Do you want to change it? Have you kept a meeting with other moderators and Goden what to do with that issue? I am not a moderator but I took an act and asked some change. The change was Godens chooced act.  See, if Goden makes me his Goddess I will make a change but as I am not I have no tools. Other tools than castration.
Anyway, you go do you. Maybe you are a victim of violence so, if you are, I am sorry for you and I hope your wounds heal as I am one myself both domestic and non-domestic (As well as being beaten to a pulp by my own father; molested by a cousin, I also had to fight off bullies from gangs and some mafia like organizations when I had to grow up).

And as a former professed monk I assure you that I have never been violent to abuse people, the only time I used force was in self defence.
That is a sad list of bad experiences so sorry for your experiences. It is common for people with bad experiences to measure world and other people by their experiences. It is normal process but also it is normal to process oneself out of that view and start to see other things and other views and understand as much as possible.
One part of growing in a human being is to relinquish of thinghs such as competing who had it worse. That is also required when you start to look for solutions.
Being a judge in a court, police or monk does not telling anything. It does not mean you personally would be physically violent but it means there is physically (and mentally) violent people among judges, polices and monks. All people are able to be physical and mentally violent and all people are able to kill depending of the situation. Own life, kids life etc.

You are oppressive and nullifying what comes to human rights, equality, womens , women and feminism. Also you are using derogatory term of feminism.  It might be a surprise to you but that is mental violence. Most of us people are at least mentally violent especially when we are mad. It is a great goal to choose to not be even you could be.

Discussions are more fruitfull when parties leaves the name calling and oppressing. Be correct.

Offline Selurong

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2020, 10:22:00 AM »
Maybe you have to stop arguing then and start to discuss and consider things. It would be a good start to not call me a feminazi or do you want I call you a malnazi? That is equal as equality is our goal.
Yes, it is one reason. We have surveys where women are telling why they don't want a partner nor kids and one reason is domestic violence.
When you have the answer you cannot take a Peruvian answer and say the European answer is false. You just have to live with the fact that domestic violence is one reason why women don't want men and kids.

Is that "hating men", really? And you are shining your good monk character at the same time? Perhaps give a thought for the view why a target of domestic violence would hate men and even that space would be passed why not continuing as a victim of domestic violence would be hating men? In real discussion, you could try to admit the facts and not mansplain things as you like. Tame? If a white mother comes to your monkinity and says her daughter was beated dead by the hammer do you say so what, men here burn their wifes alive? Hammer is just so tame, haha?

Well you are a moderator, are not you? Do you want to change it? Have you kept a meeting with other moderators and Goden what to do with that issue? I am not a moderator but I took an act and asked some change. The change was Godens chooced act.  See, if Goden makes me his Goddess I will make a change but as I am not I have no tools. Other tools than castration.That is a sad list of bad experiences so sorry for your experiences. It is common for people with bad experiences to measure world and other people by their experiences. It is normal process but also it is normal to process oneself out of that view and start to see other things and other views and understand as much as possible.
One part of growing in a human being is to relinquish of thinghs such as competing who had it worse. That is also required when you start to look for solutions.
Being a judge in a court, police or monk does not telling anything. It does not mean you personally would be physically violent but it means there is physically (and mentally) violent people among judges, polices and monks. All people are able to be physical and mentally violent and all people are able to kill depending of the situation. Own life, kids life etc.

You are oppressive and nullifying what comes to human rights, equality, womens , women and feminism. Also you are using derogatory term of feminism.  It might be a surprise to you but that is mental violence. Most of us people are at least mentally violent especially when we are mad. It is a great goal to choose to not be even you could be.

Discussions are more fruitfull when parties leaves the name calling and oppressing. Be correct.

-shrug

How am I opressing you? Lol mansplaining? We have Tumblerina here!

Wake up! Logic has no gender. Just because I am a man and logically elucidating my point of view I am now man-splaining?

Ok, then I  surrender you are right! European men are teh ebil and European women are righteous people for denying the next generation the right to exist because one reason is that *domestic violence. I hope you all become singles and import more brown immmigrants to take care of your shrinking population. People's choice not to have children is totally not selfish at all!

The Romance Metropolis of the Far East
"The City of Manila"

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2020, 11:30:01 AM »
-shrug

How am I opressing you? Lol mansplaining? We have Tumblerina here!

Wake up! Logic has no gender. Just because I am a man and logically elucidating my point of view I am now man-splaining?

Ok, then I  surrender you are right! European men are teh ebil and European women are righteous people for denying the next generation the right to exist because one reason is that *domestic violence. I hope you all become singles and import more brown immmigrants to take care of your shrinking population. People's choice not to have children is totally not selfish at all!

And you must be a reditrina then?
There is bad and good guys in the Europe and in the world. The next generation in this context has no rights to exist because nobody seed them so there is nothing to exist. Of course it would be great if this generation would fix the domestic violence problem so becoming generations would not have that problem. Would not you want it for your kids too? What is your thought how to stop it?
Of course childless people are unselfish because over populated planet is a problem already. Thanks for all who are not doing kids, thanks for those who are adopting and so on  -heart

Name: Email:
Verification:
What is love? (bird, flower, ephemeral of life, tattoo, idn):

* Recent Posts

Occupational training goes hand in hand with labour market by convoy
[Today at 04:23:38 PM]

Stocks & Trades by Olive Juice
[Today at 01:12:38 PM]

Do you eat the ginger in chao long? by gaden
[Today at 12:47:49 PM]

Philippines is world´s biggest buyer of rice...turned to VN for help by gaden
[Today at 12:45:01 PM]

Most complete footage of Bac Ky 1954 migration into South Vietnam by gaden
[Today at 12:41:59 PM]

Pajama fashion in Vietnam will always be popular by gaden
[Today at 12:32:14 PM]

Keep up immunisation rate to prevent diphtheria outbreaks: expert by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:43:45 AM]

Anbody here want to see shazou's sex video? should I report him to the police? by Olive Juice
[July 07, 2020, 06:57:47 PM]

State audit on the right track to realise Moscow Declaration by convoy
[July 07, 2020, 04:10:14 PM]

Did my tam use her nephew? by gaden
[July 07, 2020, 11:58:09 AM]

Thuý Huyền by gaden
[July 07, 2020, 10:06:55 AM]

Tuition fees to be waived in staggered process: education ministry by convoy
[July 07, 2020, 10:05:13 AM]

The Lý–Song War by Assimilated
[July 06, 2020, 11:03:02 PM]

Do you believe this? by Guess
[July 06, 2020, 09:12:58 PM]

Should fat girls be banned from wearing yoga pants? by Guess
[July 06, 2020, 09:12:10 PM]

This 2020 summer marks the end of China´s economic dominance by
[July 06, 2020, 08:46:48 PM]

Don´t ever trust Republic of China (Taiwan) Chinese...ever! by
[July 06, 2020, 08:26:41 PM]

I'm sick and tired of these rodents by
[July 06, 2020, 08:20:05 PM]

Giving away free food is extremely popular now wtf by Deport the Chinese( USA! USA!)
[July 06, 2020, 08:00:42 PM]

What up with Vietnamese Vegan restaurants popping up everywhere? by
[July 06, 2020, 07:42:59 PM]

this genre has such a grasp on Vietnamese culture by
[July 06, 2020, 12:52:19 PM]

My grandfather wants to move graves of parents from Vietnam to Texas by Guess
[July 06, 2020, 11:34:36 AM]

The guy or the girl by Guess
[July 06, 2020, 10:56:56 AM]

Láng Hòa Lạc High Tech Park will become tech centre for Việt Nam by convoy
[July 06, 2020, 04:24:40 AM]

This could be vietnamese by Guess