collapse

Author Topic: You have to speak the same anguage of love or no deal  (Read 452 times)

Loving tongues

You have to speak the same anguage of love or no deal
« on: January 25, 2020, 11:46:15 AM »

The Five Love Languages Defined

Do you know the 5 Love Languages? Here they are:

l. Words of affirmation – using words to build up the other person. “Thanks for
taking out the garbage.” Not – “It’s about time you took the garbage out. The
flies were going to carry it out for you.”

2. Gifts – a gift says, “He was thinking about me. Look what he got for me.”

3. Acts of Service – Doing something for your spouse that you know they would
like. Cooking a meal, washing dishes, vacuuming floors, are all acts of service.

4. Quality time – by which I mean, giving your spouse your undivided attention.
Taking a walk together or sitting on the couch with the TV off – talking and
listening.

5. Physical touch – holding hands, hugging, kissing, sexual intercourse, are all
expressions of love.

Out of these five, each of you has a primary love language which speaks more
deeply to you than all the others. Discovering each other’s language and speaking
it regularly is the best way to keep love alive in a marriage.

https://www.5lovelanguages.com/2018/06/the-five-love-languages-defined/

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
Re: You have to speak the same anguage of love or no deal
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 12:21:45 PM »
How about 'Take out the garbage nowwwww......nowwwwwwww....do it nowwwwwwwww!!!!!!' while pointing at the door.

Too easy :p

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 12:29:05 PM »
How about 'Take out the garbage nowwwww......nowwwwwwww....do it nowwwwwwwww!!!!!!' while pointing at the door.
Then you say if you want garbages out right now you have 2 healthy hands and legs, just bring them out now  :)

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 01:32:32 PM »
Then you say if you want garbages out right now you have 2 healthy hands and legs, just bring them out now  :)

Then she'll just stand for an hour there tapping her toes like 'Oh really?'

Then I would have to jump and roll like mission impossible to get the trash out in 1 sec flat.

How you roll?

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2020, 10:51:20 PM »

Then she'll just stand for an hour there tapping her toes like 'Oh really?'

Then I would have to jump and roll like mission impossible to get the trash out in 1 sec flat.
She is not very loving  :( In other world that is kept as mental violence.

We have a system that who is going out asks if there is trashes to bring outside. If not remember glue a note for the door. It is a household rounded by 2 adult person so both are thinking actions to do by their own. No need to wait orders from anyone. Of course if that is your foreplay or something...

I don't like yelling at all and I don't understand fights over stupid and simple things. Buy 2 toothpastes and squeese like you want, buy 2 toalet paper holders and settle rolls like you want etc. no need to raise against own loved one over the small things when it is just settling unnecessary fights of power and controll.

But if she is alluring to you when she controlls you then that is fine. Some people are into bdsm and stuff. If not, then maybe change your relationship better.

What comes to language of love I think it is important that language is same because if it is not it can leave so lonely and empty. It is same than with foreign languages, other one can speak but you just don't understand what it means.

Offline Guess

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2020, 02:40:15 PM »
this is a simplistic concept that work.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2020, 05:57:37 PM »
The Five Love Languages Defined

Do you know the 5 Love Languages? Here they are:

l. Words of affirmation – using words to build up the other person. “Thanks for
taking out the garbage.” Not – “It’s about time you took the garbage out. The
flies were going to carry it out for you.”

2. Gifts – a gift says, “He was thinking about me. Look what he got for me.”

3. Acts of Service – Doing something for your spouse that you know they would
like. Cooking a meal, washing dishes, vacuuming floors, are all acts of service.

4. Quality time – by which I mean, giving your spouse your undivided attention.
Taking a walk together or sitting on the couch with the TV off – talking and
listening.

5. Physical touch – holding hands, hugging, kissing, sexual intercourse, are all
expressions of love.

Out of these five, each of you has a primary love language which speaks more
deeply to you than all the others. Discovering each other’s language and speaking
it regularly is the best way to keep love alive in a marriage.

https://www.5lovelanguages.com/2018/06/the-five-love-languages-defined/

My gad!  I don't want any of that stuff.  What can a man do to just live in peace and play games.  My gad!

Offline Guess

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2020, 07:28:14 PM »
I tell you women’s language is very simple, take out the trash, fix stuff around the house, help move the furniture. If you do that then the wife will automatically hold your hand and more.

bucket of show

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2020, 11:45:12 PM »
I tell you women’s language is very simple, take out the trash, fix stuff around the house, help move the furniture. If you do that then the wife will automatically hold your hand and more.

It is easy for you to maintain love life then  -heart I need a lot of shared thoughts and talking together. I cannot create romantic loveship very easily. I love easily but taking a relationship is more. For example too different character I cannot love romantically and we would not have anything to talk about either. I could not live with a man who is not romantic head to toes. He has to share his heart and mind with me.

bucket of show

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2020, 11:46:07 PM »

My gad!  I don't want any of that stuff.  What can a man do to just live in peace and play games.  My gad!

You can! With a sex robot  -heart

Free spirited

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2020, 07:27:23 AM »
Love is not expecting anything but accept things as they happen. Embrace and be ready to let go.

If you do this, all is well within you.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2020, 08:47:15 AM »
You can! With a sex robot  -heart

How about building a tree house so that I can:

l. Words of affirmation – this is for you.

2. Gifts – this is for us.

3. Acts of Service – this is for your gettaway.

4. Quality time – lock yourself up and we'll drink a six pack.

5. Physical touch – sexual intercourse.

Designer Queen

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2020, 09:21:38 AM »

How about building a tree house so that I can:

l. Words of affirmation – this is for you.

2. Gifts – this is for us.

3. Acts of Service – this is for your gettaway.

4. Quality time – lock yourself up and we'll drink a six pack.

5. Physical touch – sexual intercourse.

OMG you are building me a treehouse  -facekiss -facekiss -facekiss

Thank you!

But you are still not having sex and I don't still drink beer. And my migraine would propably drop me down from the tree.

Other than that

I would slice my hubby slow and painfully if he would build something without taking me to design it.

You can now let me design a bamboo tree house to your business collection and name it after me and I might forgive that heartbreaking idea to design something without me.

Eternity

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2020, 01:32:27 PM »
Love is not expecting anything but accept things as they happen. Embrace and be ready to let go.

If you do this, all is well within you.

I am only well when my hubby cannot run away. Meanwhile other couples does marriage agreements with lists getting 10 lbs more weight leads to the divorce without fines we have a 3 kilometer long list how he is my prisoner forever without possibility to get out   -daydream

Of course that list is not legally valid by being against the law but we  have it because I wanted it and he wanted to give it to me to prove his love. It is great that some people have no true feelings towards anyone so they don't have to care if people stay or leave but I would not count that even a slightly interest.

That is why people have to marry similar type of people, let obsessive forever lovers be together and those who don't care if Becca, Jessica or Ann lives at same house then marry with Ben, Jon or William, they have no problemos nor interest towards their spouse.

Yes, I really love, love , love to be free to be so possessive, tightly huggative, extreamely overly loving wife because my hubby is okay with that  :p

We speak the same language of love,; eternalish lovish  -heart

Destiny

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2020, 01:50:00 PM »
I am only well when my hubby cannot run away. Meanwhile other couples does marriage agreements with lists getting 10 lbs more weight leads to the divorce without fines we have a 3 kilometer long list how he is my prisoner forever without possibility to get out   -daydream

Of course that list is not legally valid by being against the law but we  have it because I wanted it and he wanted to give it to me to prove his love. It is great that some people have no true feelings towards anyone so they don't have to care if people stay or leave but I would not count that even a slightly interest.

That is why people have to marry similar type of people, let obsessive forever lovers be together and those who don't care if Becca, Jessica or Ann lives at same house then marry with Ben, Jon or William, they have no problemos nor interest towards their spouse.

Yes, I really love, love , love to be free to be so possessive, tightly huggative, extreamely overly loving wife because my hubby is okay with that  :p

We speak the same language of love,; eternalish lovish  -heart

Your depedency proves suffocating, and too much.

Moderation, my child.

Everything that happened to you, has been waiting to happen since the begjning of time. It was destiny. So do not wish for things to happen, but wish for thing that happened the way it did. Do not kick against the threads of destiny,  it was weaved by the sisters of faith that your life has been so. Faith will drag along the unwilling. So embrace it, then all is well.

Eternity

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2020, 02:52:43 PM »
Your depedency proves suffocating, and too much.

Moderation, my child.

Everything that happened to you, has been waiting to happen since the begjning of time. It was destiny. So do not wish for things to happen, but wish for thing that happened the way it did. Do not kick against the threads of destiny,  it was weaved by the sisters of faith that your life has been so. Faith will drag along the unwilling. So embrace it, then all is well.

It is not too much for him and I am free to not need to moderate anything, he actually incites me to exaggerate and that is one thing what makes us so good couple. Because I love to throw myself into feelings and situations to get all out of them  -heart

I don't believe in destiny, I believe in love. But hey you can live your love life and marriage just as you and your spouse feel it is best for you 2  :) You can have your moderated marriage and I can keep my total free to love insanely much marriage  :D

Oh, there is also a section that dying before me is denyed from him, he is perfect and more   -daydream

Old man

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2020, 03:20:57 PM »
You cannot teach a person who already knows. Precisely the same reason why dog trainers do not teach an old dog new tricks.

Thus the wise know when  to not waste breathe.

Dog trainer

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2020, 11:28:22 PM »
You cannot teach a person who already knows. Precisely the same reason why dog trainers do not teach an old dog new tricks.

Thus the wise know when  to not waste breathe.

Well, I kept school for the dogs and their owners for years and there was not a dog nor owner who would not learn more despiting their age. It is rather what we choose and how we limit ourself. What is our motivation to choose another even both are available. Why one dog chooses differently than another and why the dog and owner has different motivation and goal  -shrug

Self Belief

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2020, 12:04:00 AM »
Well, I kept school for the dogs and their owners for years and there was not a dog nor owner who would not learn more despiting their age. It is rather what we choose and how we limit ourself. What is our motivation to choose another even both are available. Why one dog chooses differently than another and why the dog and owner has different motivation and goal  -shrug

If you look deep in your heart. If what you say is true, and you find there's nothing wrong there. Then what is there to doubt?

To be or to be hmmmm

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2020, 02:35:08 AM »
If you look deep in your heart. If what you say is true, and you find there's nothing wrong there. Then what is there to doubt?
I don't doubt anything, but I wonder a lot, it is curiosity why even 2 dogs of the same breed from the same family makes different choices and reactions on same things. I keep an open mind to learn more about dogs, their world and behaviour is interesting  :)

Name: Email:
Verification:
How deep is your love? (very deep, shallow, none, FU):

* Recent Posts

Rice field arts by CoconutXO
[Today at 12:56:27 AM]

Ultimate Guide to FISH SAUCE - Hot Thai Kitchen by CoconutXO
[Today at 12:27:44 AM]

Classical Conditioning - Ivan Pavlov by CoconutXO
[Today at 12:15:45 AM]

Bánh tráng trộn by CoconutXO
[Today at 12:06:13 AM]

Apple Kohakuto|HidaMari Cooking by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 11:58:16 PM]

Flew To India Last Minute! Street Food! Indian Food!! Curry! by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 11:46:22 PM]

Five-nut Mooncakes by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 11:32:31 PM]

How honeyguide birds talk to people by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 11:29:28 PM]

Mesmerising Mass Sheep Herding by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 11:16:33 PM]

Rockstar Hana Kimura by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 11:05:37 PM]

The legendary Egg Coffee at Giảng, Hanoi by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 10:42:15 PM]

No more 3rd world status, Vietnam is on par with Thailand: Saigon Metro by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 10:29:24 PM]

Puffer jacket by Guess
[May 23, 2020, 03:38:07 PM]

vpn for entertainment by borrel
[May 23, 2020, 12:01:20 AM]

Can anyone solve why cicadas spend 17 years underground? by gaden
[May 22, 2020, 10:24:49 AM]

The Gymnast Who Hasn’t Turned Off Her Olympic Countdown by convoy
[May 22, 2020, 10:15:21 AM]

Young people’s music by gaden
[May 22, 2020, 10:14:50 AM]

New Year is time to honor the Kitchen God by CoconutXO