collapse

Author Topic: Enjoy of your body <3  (Read 196 times)

Everyone is unique

Enjoy of your body <3
« on: February 13, 2020, 02:32:45 PM »
This is what wiser women tried to tell young women for years: Fashion changes and if you use your life to follow changing trends you are not ever happy with yourself. It is also just making money for businessmen via trying to fit in to going on trends. No, you don't have to go plastic surgery every other year to fill your buttocks and take them out eveery third year to please the world. Don't donate your moneys and dignity to men!

So just be as you are and be happy and enjoy what you are. Do that every day entire your lifetime  -heart

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7992011/Woman-reveals-body-look-like-perfect-figure-past-seven-decades.html

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
Re: Enjoy of your body <3
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 04:39:55 PM »
I need each one of those ladies to try on my line of lingerie.  I plan to open an intimate apparel store.  It's for every woman with every size and shape.

Can anyone guess what the store name will be?

objective shop

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 01:25:24 AM »
I need each one of those ladies to try on my line of lingerie.  I plan to open an intimate apparel store.  It's for every woman with every size and shape.

Can anyone guess what the store name will be?
Perverts cave? Let me guess, sexy lingerie to set women as sex objects. Maybe some sex toys and such but most important thing is to keep in mind that woman exist just to fillfull mens sexual needs by pleasing their eye etc.

Fast bankrupt to that!

Offline CoconutXO

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2020, 02:40:18 AM »
Easy way to have a lean body:

Snack only on fruits and vegetables when hungry.

Eat small portion and fill up the rest of the meal with more veggies.

Slow carbs are the best.

Oatmeal comes in handy.

OWN body

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2020, 05:48:03 AM »
Easy way to have a lean body:

Ermmmm..... You must mean to have a H E A L T H Y body as nobodys looks is not other peoples business. Want to admire a waist? Well get you one and stare it and leave other peoples waist or nonwaists for their own concern.
Nobody have to satisfy other peoples desires by their looks.

Offline CoconutXO

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2020, 07:12:47 AM »
Excess in body fat places burdens on both the heart and the cardiovascular system, among other health issues.

Being overweight or obese can have a serious impact on health. Carrying extra fat leads to serious health consequences such as cardiovascular disease (mainly heart disease and stroke), type 2 diabetes, musculoskeletal disorders like osteoarthritis, and some cancers (endometrial, breast and colon).

Eating healthy requires discipline, but it can be done.

The lean endomorph is the shape of the hourglass figure.

Healthy for women and highly desirable for men.

It's a win-win situation.

Learn equality

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2020, 10:53:39 AM »
highly desirable for men.
For too long did not read:  There is fast and easy solution: Pierce your eyes blind so you don't have to ponder if someone is admirable to you or not.

For I read books anyways: Shame on you, you have to stop this immediately. Big number of women are suffering diffrent type of eating disorders because other people are setting expectations what women should look like and when they would be "desirable" in the mens eyes. Men has no given rights to tell what women should look like. Your body type theory has gotten old but with new ones too, nobody change from one body type into other just by eating healthy. Also apparently during evolution all different type of body types still exist because men has different tastes. One likes T-type, other likes pear-type and one likes apple etc. Also all different body types and storaging fat helped people during hard times when there was not too much food available so ability to storage fat is important for surviving. Men still today marry and reproduce also with fat women so skinny, regular and fat are all admirable for someone.

But is NOT about being or not being desirable, it is about being NOT JUDGED by anyone. See, when we love and respect people we don't judge them via their outlooks. It is old, young, ugly, pretty, fat , skinny etc. THAT does not make them good or bad people but their actions does. People are brains and choices, not covers. Women are not mens wanking material, women has no purpose to be desirable for men, women are free to wear too small pants and show their buttcracks like drunken men at park but they don't have to if they don't choose to.

So also learn to see women as individuals with personal choices, wuth opinions and values which sre different from each other. Don't oppress a woman under your invalid, unfair and illegal view of her appearance. Don't be a sexist butthead.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2020, 03:57:53 PM »
Ermmmm..... You must mean to have a H E A L T H Y body as nobodys looks is not other peoples business. Want to admire a waist? Well get you one and stare it and leave other peoples waist or nonwaists for their own concern.
Nobody have to satisfy other peoples desires by their looks.

I thought women wants to lure men into their traps with their looks.

One time I was eating crawfish at the dirty crawfish restaurant with my date.  There was a woman sitting in front of me dressed in a tight outfit with her boobs hanging out.  I wasn't trying to stare but every time I look at that direction I imagine cotton candy and pillows.  I was afraid my date would slap me if I would look at that direction for too long.  What can I do?  It is my right to to look at that direction at the corner of my eye.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2020, 04:00:25 PM »
Perverts cave? Let me guess, sexy lingerie to set women as sex objects. Maybe some sex toys and such but most important thing is to keep in mind that woman exist just to fillfull mens sexual needs by pleasing their eye etc.

Fast bankrupt to that!

I thought women wants comfortable sleep wear?

I was going to call it The Secret Garden.  They could do gardening in their farmer's outfit.  It's for the love of the land.

Organic Bomull

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2020, 10:59:32 PM »

I thought women wants comfortable sleep wear?

I was going to call it The Secret Garden.  They could do gardening in their farmer's outfit.  It's for the love of the land.

You have to try them on first and feel if they are comfortable or not.
Big t-shirts and grannypants are the best  :)

Sleeping boobie

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2020, 12:33:22 AM »
I thought women wants to lure men into their traps with their looks.

One time I was eating crawfish at the dirty crawfish restaurant with my date.  There was a woman sitting in front of me dressed in a tight outfit with her boobs hanging out.  I wasn't trying to stare but every time I look at that direction I imagine cotton candy and pillows.  I was afraid my date would slap me if I would look at that direction for too long.  What can I do?  It is my right to to look at that direction at the corner of my eye.

In America women seems to not have any other value than looks and they seemed to accept that role. That is sad to see how men wants to oppress women just their items. Men are not very nice creatures.

You cannot really hide big breasts because even with giant t-shirt you can tell by figure those are big. Then what is "normal" dressing and what is luring is another thing. Normal o-neckline already shows beginning of the boobs and normal v-neckline shows a bit more. Then we have deep cutted neckilnes when someone wants to show more. I think men could be more considerate what comes to restrained dressing because that person might not want to been as sexual person. Women check other womens boobs too so when ever that is not pervy look but normal look, then look. But when you talk with her look her eyes and talk to her eyes.
And she can be asexual, she just got genes of big breasts so no sexdreaming. That is one thing I wish men to understand that size of breasts does not tell anything about her values or sexual appetite. She can be virgin, she might not want one night stands and maybe she does not even want sex. It is breast side which is sexualized and women are treated bad because of their boobsize. Well, fetuses are not shopping their boobs but they are having what they are having.
Once again people are individuals. Sure some women are taking silicons or show their organic boobies but those are just one type of women. It does not mean all big boobed women are same. So when you see big boobs next time think god and celibate, not sex and sexuality. She is not your stupid sexydoll to load your gums in but she is what she is, that you will know after getting know her brains instead staring her boobs. Are you supporting the sexdoll image or individual image? See, if you are selling sleeping wear you don't advertise them via sexyness and sleeping wear don't have to be sexy. You are going to sleep and not having sex. Having sex with woman in sleep is criminal act. So sell as much unsexy sleeping wear as possible so women could have good and peacefull sleeps!

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2020, 09:12:05 PM »
In America women seems to not have any other value than looks and they seemed to accept that role. That is sad to see how men wants to oppress women just their items. Men are not very nice creatures.

Women has some sort of biological clock that makes them have a hunger for sex.  So, they try to entice the men with their physical attributes. The men are just mere fodder minding their own business.

Softies

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2020, 11:15:32 PM »
Women has some sort of biological clock that makes them have a hunger for sex.  So, they try to entice the men with their physical attributes. The men are just mere fodder minding their own business.

I don't know, my clock is not working  -shrug Anyways, more comfortable fabrics and more fabric, thank you! No lace, no polysuches etc. But organic, nice and soft materials!  :D

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: Yesterday at 05:28:26 PM »
I don't know, my clock is not working  -shrug Anyways, more comfortable fabrics and more fabric, thank you! No lace, no polysuches etc. But organic, nice and soft materials!  :D

Women should stand up and fight the oppressive men and their oppressive nature of prescribed clothing.  Women should wear anything they want.  Women should fly free and wear anything that is comfortable to them.  They should wear bikinis.

woool

« Reply #14 on: Yesterday at 11:02:59 PM »

Women should stand up and fight the oppressive men and their oppressive nature of prescribed clothing.  Women should wear anything they want.  Women should fly free and wear anything that is comfortable to them.  They should wear bikinis.
Why you want women to freeze in -30 c ?

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: Today at 08:03:22 AM »
Why you want women to freeze in -30 c ?

Ice baths are good for your health.  It relieves heat from your body, creates huge sperm count for men and firms women's' breasts.

Ice bear

« Reply #16 on: Today at 10:38:41 AM »

Ice baths are good for your health.  It relieves heat from your body, creates huge sperm count for men and firms women's' breasts.

I support wrinkly and sagged boobs because they should not be sexualized and people should not be ashamed for their natural ageing. That is how evolution meant it: People get old.

I don't actually believe that your certain vid is taken from -30 c . If you look at ice far away and trees there is none marks of freezing weather. Not on people either.

There is usually ice on the air, above all surfaces, breathing steam and yes, eye lashes and hair freezes already during breathing. Of course they do cold baths in russia too and there is great - 40 celsius videos but just that certain  video cannot be taken this cold.

Anyways there is some said benefits like brown fat for winter swimming or rather fast baths  but also it might increase a death risk. "However Chen and colleagues recently showed that both cold and hot temperatures were associated with an increased risk of stroke mortality in China"https://www.internationaljournalofcardiology.com/article/S0167-5273(14)01865-8/abstract .

I was thinking this because I felt people die often when they are swimming. It is clear as black because you also have to pee when swimming. Water causes pressures for the body and changes blood vessels smaller and blood goes to chest with pressure. Pressure to kidneys makes need to pee. But pressure is also why swimming causes more deaths.

Winter swimming is from the time when there was no free waters due to ice. Then people had to use snow and or break the ice to wash themselves. Also there is a saying for those who swim at first time after winter. They throw away their winter coats. It is usually for those who haven't swim at winter time but not until spring when ice is gone or almost gone.

We also "competed" who is able to go swim first at spring time and we did it when thin ice was still on the pond. Nowadays I am not so excited of the cold waters, before I enjoyed it, it felt nice and made me giggle  :)

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

2020 is a leap day year <3 by Loving bear
[Today at 10:54:54 AM]

Milky way over Bonneville Salt Flats by Farting bear
[Today at 10:49:14 AM]

Enjoy of your body <3 by Ice bear
[Today at 10:38:41 AM]

Thanh Hiền by gaden
[Today at 08:13:06 AM]

Fengshui crystals for rainbows by gaden
[Today at 07:47:07 AM]

Anthony Bourdain Tribute Tour in Vietnam by Marriage wisdom
[Today at 07:14:28 AM]

Sleeping with your partners shirt gives you better sleep! by Soft lingeries
[Yesterday at 11:00:16 PM]

Valentines day 2020 by Virgin wifes
[Yesterday at 10:53:23 PM]

Man, how you want to be proposed at 29.2. leap day 2020 ? by Marriage Fairy
[Yesterday at 11:51:24 AM]

The filthy battle between superior one Winner and.... a challenger! by Hungry for love
[Yesterday at 11:15:57 AM]

Cool straw decor by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 10:08:47 AM]

Nha Trang (Minh Kỳ) by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 09:47:03 AM]

Level playing field between public and private enterprises by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:12:04 AM]

China is f*cked: Coronavirus is uncontained and has spread all across the nation by Rude Boy
[February 17, 2020, 11:51:34 PM]

the futue for Viet Kieu is dark: magnificient EU tariff free deal with VN by gaden
[February 17, 2020, 09:46:53 PM]

Chinese spermbank uses "handsfree" robotic collector to avoid spreading virus by gaden
[February 17, 2020, 09:02:59 PM]

Your garden and plants by My babies <3
[February 17, 2020, 02:47:22 PM]

When will the pig raising restore to normal? by convoy
[February 17, 2020, 04:44:17 AM]

Chinese now purposely infect each other by
[February 17, 2020, 03:48:43 AM]

EU shut down market access to Cambodia by
[February 15, 2020, 09:21:51 PM]

* China Affinity

No posts were found.

* Provocative Journalism