collapse

Author Topic: Viet Danish couple  (Read 127 times)

Offline CoconutXO

Viet Danish couple
« on: April 05, 2020, 07:05:47 AM »
Happy family.

Love boards

Re: Viet Danish couple
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 09:03:53 AM »
I don't know what they are saying to judge or not but in general level it is a good time to go internal dating sites as people are lonely because of corona. Denmark is number 1. in -EU:s domestic violence list and there is other European countries with that issue too.
So tip for the nice guys try international dating if looking for a spouse. It is a major gender war going on at some places when women don't take arrogant violent men and then people are just singles.
Of course there is no need for violent foreigners but only for nice guys. Go to catch yours  -heart

Offline Guess

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2020, 02:49:02 PM »
I didn’t listen to all the questions and I don’t know Danish but the guy is so fob. Came to Denmark when he was 15 and has heavy accent.

All the best to them.

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2020, 04:20:20 PM »
European women in general like fobby Asian guys.  They think fobbiness is a hallmark of authentic cultural upbringing. Even in the most racist parts of Eastern Europe, I met a lot of these fobby Vietnamese guys dating or married to the local white women.  I don´t have any hard facts, but there seems to be far more Asian guy-white women couples in Europe than in Anglo countries like Australia, Canada and USA where the reverse of Asian women-white guy is far more common.  Even in Latin America, you see more Asian guys-local women.  That said, the trend in America is starting to change, with many more inter-Asian couples.  Being an Asian woman in America was awesome for the past few years but that is starting to have an opposite effect on their happiness.  Many Asian women wait until they are too old or too rich to start looking such that most guys in their age cohort have started to look elsewhere. 

Offline Guess

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2020, 05:05:35 PM »
I see more interracial viet man with non Asian women now and it’s usually not the good looking guys either. This Danish viet guy is attractive compared to the ones I see here that get non Asian wives. However, they are usually well off financially and overall probably treat the women nice. Usually Hispanic women. Hard to find a financially solvent non machismo Latin guy.

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2020, 09:22:57 PM »
Funny how the Hispanics prefer to be called Latinos.  There is historical evidence that some Hispanics who came to the Americas were actually Berber Muslim converts. And the ethnic Spaniards were not even Latins.  I guess in 100 years, these Vietnamese living in Saigon will be called Latinos too.

I see more interracial viet man with non Asian women now and it’s usually not the good looking guys either. This Danish viet guy is attractive compared to the ones I see here that get non Asian wives. However, they are usually well off financially and overall probably treat the women nice. Usually Hispanic women. Hard to find a financially solvent non machismo Latin guy.

Love fairy

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2020, 11:16:04 AM »
European women in general like fobby Asian guys.  They think fobbiness is a hallmark of authentic cultural upbringing. Even in the most racist parts of Eastern Europe, I met a lot of these fobby Vietnamese guys dating or married to the local white women.  I don´t have any hard facts, but there seems to be far more Asian guy-white women couples in Europe than in Anglo countries like Australia, Canada and USA where the reverse of Asian women-white guy is far more common.  Even in Latin America, you see more Asian guys-local women.  That said, the trend in America is starting to change, with many more inter-Asian couples.  Being an Asian woman in America was awesome for the past few years but that is starting to have an opposite effect on their happiness.  Many Asian women wait until they are too old or too rich to start looking such that most guys in their age cohort have started to look elsewhere. 
It is different in different countries in Europe, Europe is very diverse culturally and also inside EU has differences. You are able to find statistics if you are interested to see how it goes. We for example has men taking Asian wifes more than women are taking Asian husbands. For example 0/16 first listed countries of overseas marriages among women has no any Asian countries listed but Men has 5/16 Asian countries. Of course how we count Asian now, we have America on the womens list so are American Asians listed in by this.

I don't care how, I just wish people fit together and are happy, that is what marriage is for  -heart

Offline Guess

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2020, 11:24:06 AM »
well, latinos don't have the snob factor due to the poor mexicans in america.  I know a few mexican hispanics (in particular the more educated ones) who disavow their root, they either refer to distant native american/white or even spaniard root in order to separate themselves from the "no hable ingles" border crossers.

this Liem guy, well, in a way, I think it's good that Vnmese shred their judgemental attitude towards non-conforming appearance. However as is usually the case easier to copy appearance then spirit. Why do music videos of high quality the but streets/traffic is totally ghetto?

Name: Email:
Verification:
How deep is your love? (very deep, shallow, none, FU):

* Recent Posts

Saigon´s greatest bespoke shoemaker by
[Today at 03:04:24 PM]

Why don´t these Vietnamese just do Vpop instead? by
[Today at 01:41:48 PM]

Funny Pictures and Videos by Melenaeno
[Today at 12:35:21 PM]

Random Chit Chat Thread by Melenavht
[Today at 12:02:44 PM]

Self autonomy a trend for Vietnamese universities by convoy
[Today at 04:03:54 AM]

Cool images by CoconutXO
[Today at 02:42:17 AM]

The Deepest Dive in Antarctica by CoconutXO
[Today at 02:37:38 AM]

Bird Doesn't Care About Being Eaten by CoconutXO
[Today at 02:24:55 AM]

Spider Monkey Rescued by CoconutXO
[Today at 02:20:05 AM]

Puerto Ayora fish market by CoconutXO
[Today at 02:15:13 AM]

Jamaican broom by CoconutXO
[Today at 02:10:18 AM]

Overdramatic dog faints while a lady tries to cut its nail by CoconutXO
[Today at 02:04:30 AM]

random thoughts thread by Melenavht
[Today at 02:03:29 AM]

No more 3rd world status, Vietnam is on par with Thailand: Saigon Metro by CoconutXO
[Today at 01:56:15 AM]

Hot girl training to be VC by CoconutXO
[Today at 01:27:06 AM]

Rice field arts by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 12:56:27 AM]

Ultimate Guide to FISH SAUCE - Hot Thai Kitchen by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 12:27:44 AM]

Classical Conditioning - Ivan Pavlov by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 12:15:45 AM]

Bánh tráng trộn by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 12:06:13 AM]

Apple Kohakuto|HidaMari Cooking by CoconutXO