collapse

Author Topic: Your garden and plants  (Read 14112 times)

Masterofgardens

Re: Your garden and plants
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2019, 12:04:21 PM »
My eggplants.  I don't know why one is like a donut and one is long and thin.  Is it a sign of fertility?  Looks kind of obscene.

Oh you got eggplants!!! I tried but they did nothing but leafs. I got some zucchini but none tomatoes. Last summer I got huge much tomatoes but none of past summer. I don't know why. My neighbour did not got any tomatoes either. It was weird. Ialso have cherries, other berries like millions and I have 3 mulberry trees, Gaden do you know how I should nurture mulberry trees? Oldest is about 5 years old, I am not sure how old it is. I went a short garden course led by botanical garden master but he did not know anything about mulberry trees  :p

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2019, 05:14:15 PM »
Oh you got eggplants!!! I tried but they did nothing but leafs. I got some zucchini but none tomatoes. Last summer I got huge much tomatoes but none of past summer. I don't know why. My neighbour did not got any tomatoes either. It was weird. Ialso have cherries, other berries like millions and I have 3 mulberry trees, Gaden do you know how I should nurture mulberry trees? Oldest is about 5 years old, I am not sure how old it is. I went a short garden course led by botanical garden master but he did not know anything about mulberry trees  :p

Well...plants and vegetables have varieties which do well in different parts of the country and different seasons.  I've planted tomatoes one season where I get thousands of tomatoes but other seasons I get none.  It could be the weather or it could be lack of bees to pollinate.  My only suggestion is to  plant a few varieties at different parts of the seasons and see which variety does best.  You could also pollinate the flowers by hand.

I've planted blue berries and blackberries but I've never tended to them.  I just water them now and then and let them fend themselves.  Some have given fruits but usually birds or squirrels or bats would get the fruits before I get to try them. 

I believe my high school had some mulberry trees around a tennis court.  The grounds maintenance people doesn't take care of them that much but they yielded a lot of fruits, so I guess it doesn't need much care except water.  I used to play tennis and wack a few balls and picked some mulberries and eat.  Back then I didn't even know if they were poisonous or not but I just keep on eating.  Then I went home and get diaria.

Masterofmulberries

« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2019, 02:13:57 PM »

Well...plants and vegetables have varieties which do well in different parts of the country and different seasons.  I've planted tomatoes one season where I get thousands of tomatoes but other seasons I get none.  It could be the weather or it could be lack of bees to pollinate.  My only suggestion is to  plant a few varieties at different parts of the seasons and see which variety does best.  You could also pollinate the flowers by hand.

I've planted blue berries and blackberries but I've never tended to them.  I just water them now and then and let them fend themselves.  Some have given fruits but usually birds or squirrels or bats would get the fruits before I get to try them. 

I believe my high school had some mulberry trees around a tennis court.  The grounds maintenance people doesn't take care of them that much but they yielded a lot of fruits, so I guess it doesn't need much care except water.  I used to play tennis and wack a few balls and picked some mulberries and eat.  Back then I didn't even know if they were poisonous or not but I just keep on eating.  Then I went home and get diaria.
What type of blueberries you have, removed wild or highbush blueberries?

Okay... mulberrychocolate and mulberrytea for Gaden's christmas present  -hi5

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2019, 05:09:22 PM »
What type of blueberries you have, removed wild or highbush blueberries?

Okay... mulberrychocolate and mulberrytea for Gaden's christmas present  -hi5

I was mistaken, I don't have blueberries.  It was raspberry and blackberries that I have.  They are vines and prefered to creep along the ground.  I built them a nice trellis to climb on but they said fock that I want ground.

Those mulbwerry are nasty, they like to pee on your hands.

Masteroflifechanges

« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2019, 12:25:03 AM »

I was mistaken, I don't have blueberries.  It was raspberry and blackberries that I have.  They are vines and prefered to creep along the ground.  I built them a nice trellis to climb on but they said luck that I want ground.

Juicy  -dribble
Oh, those stubborn blackberries! You are funny Gaden, you should write a book  :p

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

Germans classify Vietnamese as East Asian in their census. by
[Today at 07:53:18 AM]

More than half of the world's donkey population could be killed by Donkey hugger
[Today at 07:48:05 AM]

Automation is the right choice by convoy
[Today at 04:05:03 AM]

Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation? by Handy Helper
[Today at 01:09:32 AM]

Vietnam stops buying Chínese trains, make own now, China poorer by Gāokējì
[Today at 12:41:26 AM]

Ancestry Compostion on 23andme of my distant relatives by Rude Boy
[Yesterday at 11:51:14 PM]

Why didn't the Mongols invade SCS? by Negrito M Mtdna
[Yesterday at 06:14:19 PM]

Manchu says that China will succeed by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 05:42:05 PM]

Viet comrades putting El Paso mexicans out of business by
[Yesterday at 02:16:16 PM]

I got a new kitten by Cute Cat
[Yesterday at 12:56:20 PM]

Edible Weeds by syrups nom nom
[Yesterday at 12:47:31 PM]

Make up will age you 10 years by Wasted resources
[Yesterday at 12:39:04 PM]

Pig as pet by Ethical ways
[Yesterday at 12:22:30 PM]

Viet comrades want Phu Quoc to drop Phuket model and become Macau by
[Yesterday at 10:54:12 AM]

US Great Again: US eclipses China as global exporter 2 months ago by
[Yesterday at 10:53:18 AM]

Should Vietnam accept HK refugees if China cracks down? by
[Yesterday at 10:51:51 AM]

Made in Vietnam quality shoes? Fugashin of Saigon by
[Yesterday at 08:49:02 AM]

How can poor Vietnamese afford this much phallus shells? by Breast milk yay!
[Yesterday at 08:28:23 AM]

Wtf is this cuck doing making a movie about real Chinese? by Keanu <3
[Yesterday at 08:24:13 AM]

Giant negrito woman, MTDNA M talks down to filthy Chonky loved by Mongolian by Negrito M Mtdna
[November 19, 2019, 10:50:16 PM]

* China Affinity

No posts were found.

* Provocative Journalism

No posts were found.

* News Feeds