collapse

Author Topic: Your garden and plants  (Read 14770 times)

Masterofgardens

Re: Your garden and plants
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2019, 12:04:21 PM »
My eggplants.  I don't know why one is like a donut and one is long and thin.  Is it a sign of fertility?  Looks kind of obscene.

Oh you got eggplants!!! I tried but they did nothing but leafs. I got some zucchini but none tomatoes. Last summer I got huge much tomatoes but none of past summer. I don't know why. My neighbour did not got any tomatoes either. It was weird. Ialso have cherries, other berries like millions and I have 3 mulberry trees, Gaden do you know how I should nurture mulberry trees? Oldest is about 5 years old, I am not sure how old it is. I went a short garden course led by botanical garden master but he did not know anything about mulberry trees  :p

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2019, 05:14:15 PM »
Oh you got eggplants!!! I tried but they did nothing but leafs. I got some zucchini but none tomatoes. Last summer I got huge much tomatoes but none of past summer. I don't know why. My neighbour did not got any tomatoes either. It was weird. Ialso have cherries, other berries like millions and I have 3 mulberry trees, Gaden do you know how I should nurture mulberry trees? Oldest is about 5 years old, I am not sure how old it is. I went a short garden course led by botanical garden master but he did not know anything about mulberry trees  :p

Well...plants and vegetables have varieties which do well in different parts of the country and different seasons.  I've planted tomatoes one season where I get thousands of tomatoes but other seasons I get none.  It could be the weather or it could be lack of bees to pollinate.  My only suggestion is to  plant a few varieties at different parts of the seasons and see which variety does best.  You could also pollinate the flowers by hand.

I've planted blue berries and blackberries but I've never tended to them.  I just water them now and then and let them fend themselves.  Some have given fruits but usually birds or squirrels or bats would get the fruits before I get to try them. 

I believe my high school had some mulberry trees around a tennis court.  The grounds maintenance people doesn't take care of them that much but they yielded a lot of fruits, so I guess it doesn't need much care except water.  I used to play tennis and wack a few balls and picked some mulberries and eat.  Back then I didn't even know if they were poisonous or not but I just keep on eating.  Then I went home and get diaria.

Masterofmulberries

« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2019, 02:13:57 PM »

Well...plants and vegetables have varieties which do well in different parts of the country and different seasons.  I've planted tomatoes one season where I get thousands of tomatoes but other seasons I get none.  It could be the weather or it could be lack of bees to pollinate.  My only suggestion is to  plant a few varieties at different parts of the seasons and see which variety does best.  You could also pollinate the flowers by hand.

I've planted blue berries and blackberries but I've never tended to them.  I just water them now and then and let them fend themselves.  Some have given fruits but usually birds or squirrels or bats would get the fruits before I get to try them. 

I believe my high school had some mulberry trees around a tennis court.  The grounds maintenance people doesn't take care of them that much but they yielded a lot of fruits, so I guess it doesn't need much care except water.  I used to play tennis and wack a few balls and picked some mulberries and eat.  Back then I didn't even know if they were poisonous or not but I just keep on eating.  Then I went home and get diaria.
What type of blueberries you have, removed wild or highbush blueberries?

Okay... mulberrychocolate and mulberrytea for Gaden's christmas present  -hi5

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2019, 05:09:22 PM »
What type of blueberries you have, removed wild or highbush blueberries?

Okay... mulberrychocolate and mulberrytea for Gaden's christmas present  -hi5

I was mistaken, I don't have blueberries.  It was raspberry and blackberries that I have.  They are vines and prefered to creep along the ground.  I built them a nice trellis to climb on but they said fock that I want ground.

Those mulbwerry are nasty, they like to pee on your hands.

Masteroflifechanges

« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2019, 12:25:03 AM »

I was mistaken, I don't have blueberries.  It was raspberry and blackberries that I have.  They are vines and prefered to creep along the ground.  I built them a nice trellis to climb on but they said luck that I want ground.

Juicy  -dribble
Oh, those stubborn blackberries! You are funny Gaden, you should write a book  :p

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2019, 04:31:09 PM »

My betel leaves are doing pretty well this time of year.  I picked some betel leaves to cook some bo la lot.

But I'd like to give that lady over there, a bouquet of betel leaves.  Betel leaves and areca nut signifies love and marriage.  But with the betel leaves alone I believe it means jealousy, rage and destruction.

Offline Olive Juice

• Mini Drug Lord
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2019, 08:24:55 PM »
These are my  super sweet white-flesh glovefruits.  I grew them from seeds and everyone said they won't bear fruits, but what do they know. They didn't know biochem like I do.

Offline Olive Juice

• Mini Drug Lord
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2019, 08:50:35 PM »
And these are Goji berries, the only fruits known to man capable of inducing HGH so obviously I grew them for all the uncles in here - like Uncle Gaden, Uncle OJ and Uncle Linskees.

mamiso

« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2019, 11:49:43 PM »
Kneegrows jungle are good gardeners as opposed to jockey camels.  :)

Hugs for Gaden

« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2019, 02:13:12 AM »

My betel leaves are doing pretty well this time of year.  I picked some betel leaves to cook some bo la lot.

But I'd like to give that lady over there, a bouquet of betel leaves.  Betel leaves and areca nut signifies love and marriage.
Is that the altar lady you wanted to give a bouquet?
  But with the betel leaves alone I believe it means jealousy, rage and destruction.
What happened? She stopped feeding you on her buddhist altar? There there Gaden  -hugsmile , don't be jealous and don't feel rage. You are a cat-man and cat-men are popular and wanted for some women.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2019, 05:27:29 PM »
Is that the altar lady you wanted to give a bouquet?

What happened? She stopped feeding you on her buddhist altar? There there Gaden  -hugsmile , don't be jealous and don't feel rage. You are a cat-man and cat-men are popular and wanted for some women.

The betel leaves are dedicated for all women.  It's mostly for that troll fighting lady.  She needs to hone her aggressive destructive killer instincts.  That altar lady hasn't been feeding the birds that much lately, she needs hone her love for animals by leaving out a jackfruit or something.

As you all know... the story of the Betel leaves and areca nut, the leaves embodies the woman, so pure and dignified but embroidered in calamitous events.  The areca nut is the man or husband.  The lime is the brother of the man which signifies family bond.

https://www.vivutravel.com/vietnam-travel-guide/vietnamese-myths-and-legends/legend-of-the-betel-leaves-and-the-areca

Story lover

« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2019, 09:43:09 PM »

The betel leaves are dedicated for all women.  It's mostly for that troll fighting lady.  She needs to hone her aggressive destructive killer instincts.  That altar lady hasn't been feeding the birds that much lately, she needs hone her love for animals by leaving out a jackfruit or something.

As you all know... the story of the Betel leaves and areca nut, the leaves embodies the woman, so pure and dignified but embroidered in calamitous events.  The areca nut is the man or husband.  The lime is the brother of the man which signifies family bond.

https://www.vivutravel.com/vietnam-travel-guide/vietnamese-myths-and-legends/legend-of-the-betel-leaves-and-the-areca
Thank you Gaden for sharing stories, I love stories  -heart (of course only the happy ones)
This is funny... I just googled about Vietnamese stories and what I found about the Mon Man :D

Olive Choose

« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2019, 10:42:25 PM »
I was trying to pose wearing my Patek Phillippe 1518 steel while tending to my passionfruit climber, but the silly watch refused to be put on my wrist.

Meanwhile this particular passionfruit grove is located in Villa Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-Mer, France, but hell, the owner refused to let me trespass into it.

But anyway, I do always tend my garden in my mansionm the Villa Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-Mer, France, while wearing a Patek Phillppe 1548 steel.

-kissyface

caush

Olive Choose

« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2019, 02:43:37 AM »
Oh by the way, this is the view overlooking the Côte d'Azur from Villa Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-Mer, France.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFdzWHNP-LU[/video]

Priceless isn't it.  -kissyface

caush

Favourite place

« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2019, 09:28:46 AM »
Oh by the way, this is the view overlooking the Côte d'Azur from Villa Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-Mer, France.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFdzWHNP-LU[/video]

Priceless isn't it.  -kissyface

caush
It is if you don't like privacy.
I don't like to watch houses and boats and people. My favourite place is a cabin on the forest where is a private pond. Trees, water, sunlight dancing on the water and omg those colors of green on the plants  -heart . Well, there is a rowboat but it only moves if oneself wants to go boating and it is soundless. The closest neighbour is somewhere a kilometre away so there is no people. That is how I like it. During time I might buy more and more forest around the pond so finally I have a one big nature reserve. Maybe when those neighbours are old I buy them out too and I have 2 ponds on my nature reserve  :D .

Olive Choose

« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2019, 03:05:30 PM »
It is if you don't like privacy.
I don't like to watch houses and boats and people. My favourite place is a cabin on the forest where is a private pond. Trees, water, sunlight dancing on the water and omg those colors of green on the plants  -heart . Well, there is a rowboat but it only moves if oneself wants to go boating and it is soundless. The closest neighbour is somewhere a kilometre away so there is no people. That is how I like it. During time I might buy more and more forest around the pond so finally I have a one big nature reserve. Maybe when those neighbours are old I buy them out too and I have 2 ponds on my nature reserve  :D .

How fascinating, that sounds like a haunted swampy land where the likes of the lochness monster live.  -kissyface

caush

Dragonsters

« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2019, 12:11:08 AM »
How fascinating, that sounds like a haunted swampy land where the likes of the lochness monster live.  -kissyface

caush
There is no lochness monster but a few endangered species and a dragon. I was told that the dragon has the key.

Olive Choose

« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2019, 01:23:35 AM »
Ah so you are a targaeryen? What's it like riding dragons?  Could dragons convert a male into a woman? If it could then it'll explain some things :)

caush

Sparkles

« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2019, 07:02:36 AM »
Ah so you are a targaeryen? What's it like riding dragons?  Could dragons convert a male into a woman? If it could then it'll explain some things :)
caush
My dragon is quite cranky, it roars and bucks but it lights my fire. It is usefull when I play with my firetoys even the dlames are hot. Skin is very soft, I think it is because I am giving massages with a salva meant for dragon skin. I cannot resist but I have to hug, kiss and lean on it. The salva adapts with the dragon skin warmth and my cheeks are soft like dragons butt. It feels soft to lean and be holded by it's wings. It likes when I smooth it's chest. Riding on the dark blue sky during milky way turns the cells upside down, they kind of born again and sparkles, I can see the cells sparkling throught my skin. Against the dark blue sky they are like northern lights. If the speed is too fast or the dragon makes too quick turns I am afraid but otherwise I enjoy of the ride.
You have to ask from the dragon what the key is for and what magical skills it has, I have no answer for that. It tends to juggle with the key just for the tease so I know it is there but I don't know which is the right lock. I have tried to steal the key many times but I always get caught.

Offline Olive Juice

• Mini Drug Lord
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2019, 09:52:40 AM »

caush

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

Who says philosophy doesn’t pay? by Cheesy Olive
[Today at 08:34:57 AM]

Why are aircraft carriers getting better by Cheesy Olive
[Today at 08:22:38 AM]

If Philippines was Monticello by Cheesy Olive
[Today at 08:20:03 AM]

Was Thomas Jefferson partly black himself? by Cheesy Olive
[Today at 08:17:46 AM]

Women tell: Kindness for Europeans, religion and politics for Americans by Unicorn
[Today at 03:02:08 AM]

Body positive people by Multidimensional
[Yesterday at 09:00:26 PM]

Acceptance: The Key to a Happy Marriage by Chill bruhh
[Yesterday at 08:51:56 PM]

Cool Patios by Olive Juice
[Yesterday at 08:22:53 PM]

Return of the rainbow by gaden
[Yesterday at 05:46:53 PM]

Mom gave birth to multiple babies without an amniotic sac by gaden
[Yesterday at 05:35:49 PM]

GAAAAAADEEEEEEN <3 <3 <3 by gaden
[Yesterday at 05:32:42 PM]

What Austronesians look like by All fixed
[Yesterday at 12:04:11 PM]

Standardisation of agriculture production benefits everyone: official by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:04:25 AM]

Chinese boxer challenges heavyweights by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 08:08:07 AM]

Sikhapore no more no. 1 in pizza by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 04:05:47 AM]

Austronesian testers tried taking Sun Yang's Austroasiatic blood samples away by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 04:02:42 AM]

Health ministry proposes e-cigarette and shisha ban by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:00:25 AM]

Austroasiatics for China, discuss Austronesian tactics against their motherland by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 03:59:54 AM]

Biosphere 2 tests human endurance for long space mission by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 02:01:40 AM]

Asian culture tabus - Deaths of stars by Condolences
[December 03, 2019, 10:53:50 PM]

* China Affinity

No posts were found.

* Provocative Journalism

No posts were found.

* News Feeds