collapse

Author Topic: vn need to bring back chu nom  (Read 831 times)

Trần Dần

Re: vn need to bring back chu nom
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2020, 12:41:30 AM »
 ^  It was the Cambodia and Thai that asked the French for help to put Vietnamese in check. Cambodia voluntary became a protectant state of France. It was Gia Long who invited the French into the country to reclaim the throne.  The French then flooded the country with missionary.

Gosh. You're a simpleton. Colonialism was inevitable.

Đít mẹ thằng ngu. Đồ vô văn lý. Mày nói bậy bạ làm nhảm suốt ngày. Không biết con cac gì. Thôi mày nói gì nói đi, thằng vô văn lý.

Trần Dần

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2020, 12:48:22 AM »
The Nguyễn called themselves Han because we were the last surviving sinospheric civilaztion worthy of the title. Korea surrendered and became a vassal state of Mongolia. China surrendered and became slaves of Yuan and Qing. Japan was
under the Meji era and restoration where civil war between local warlord and gang were constant. Vietnam was the only powerful and indepedent Sinospheric nation left. So we were the Middle Kingdom.  -kissyface

cochinaboslol

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2020, 12:52:16 AM »
^  It was the Cambodia and Thai that asked the French for help to put Vietnamese in check. Cambodia voluntary became a protectant state of France. It was Gia Long who invited the French into the country to reclaim the throne.  The French then flooded the country with missionary.

Gosh. You're a simpleton. Colonialism was inevitable.

Đít mẹ thằng ngu. Đồ vô văn lý. Mày nói bậy bạ làm nhảm suốt ngày. Không biết con cac gì. Thôi mày nói gì nói đi, thằng vô văn lý.
whiteman france invaded first here
The Siege of Tourane lasted for nearly three years and despite relative little combat, casualties among the allied troops were high, as diseases took a heavy toll
Realising that the French garrison at Tourane was not to achieve a strategic success shortly, Rigault de Genouilly pondered options of operations in either Tonkin or Cochinchina in October 1858.

it's just coinicidence they failed but cochin full of your kind falling so easily?

yeak ok cochin aboiginal kid, i don't read whiteman language so i got no idea what you say there except for some swear word, good to know your race are so evil and black heart though

cochinaboslol

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2020, 12:55:06 AM »
The Nguyễn called themselves Han because we were the last surviving sinospheric civilaztion worthy of the title. Korea surrendered and became a vassal state of Mongolia. China surrendered and became slaves of Yuan and Qing. Japan was
under the Meji era and restoration where civil war between local warlord and gang were constant. Vietnam was the only powerful and indepedent Sinospheric nation left. So we were the Middle Kingdom.  -kissyface
yes but where "kinh" came from? this is invention of whiteman to separate my viet from our beautiful brother chinese or what?

Trần Dần

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2020, 12:55:33 AM »
^That was the advent after Gia Long invited in the French to reclaim the throne from Tay Son. Follow the time line please.  -kissyface

Trần Dần

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2020, 01:04:06 AM »
Kinh derived from Kinh Đô, literally translated to Capital or city. It simple means city people. In ancient time the capital of Lac  Viet was in Hanoi, hence Kinh people.

cochinaboslol

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2020, 01:04:42 AM »
nguyen dudes invite them already but yes or no they attacked da nang and fail but when came to cochin it fell so easy? whiteman also lost in tonkin but japanese force chinese to cede it to france otherwise they will joined with whiteman to attacked cn, why only cochin were lost? there is only one expanation: you aboriginal of cochin betrayed my viet and allied with whiteman

cochinaboslol

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2020, 01:06:20 AM »
but when did kinh become into the lexicon, how the hell it went from hans to kinh if not for whiteman

Trần Dần

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2020, 01:14:12 AM »
Listen ya stupid black victem mentality kid. I don't have time to moan about how whities are evil. okay -shrug I don't care if he sold drug to China and turn your people into 1/3 of drug addicts. I don't care about he carve up China and humiliated you. Okay? Not my problem, kiddo.  Go complain to them, you scary skinny Jean wearing., four eyes need burger.  I don't have beed with the magnificent beautiful white race. We're brothers.

Trần Dần

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2020, 01:15:38 AM »
Listen ya stupid black victem mentality kid. I don't have time to moan about how whities are evil. okay -shrug I don't care if he sold drug to China and turn your people into 1/3 of drug addicts. I don't care about he carved up China and humiliated you. Okay? Not my problem, kiddo.  Go complain to them, you scary skinny jean wearing, four eyes nerd burger.  I don't have beef with the magnificent beautiful white race. We're brothers. -kissyface

cochinaboslol

« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2020, 01:37:27 AM »
There’s No Such Thing as Free Will
But we use those faculties—which some people have to a greater degree than others—to make decisions. So our ability to choose our fate is not free, but depends on our biological inheritance.
read carefully above you fuccing flea picker, all mentality, thought process, decision maker all regulate by genetic

this POS cochin aboriginal tree swinger just never understand that because you different race to my viet that's why you could not fathom anything in your feeling and think this thread got anything to do with whites. fuccing fil.thy non viet aboriginal of cochin race, it's embedded in your gene to be servile to white, no wonder we lost cochin

cochinaboslol

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2020, 01:40:34 AM »
fucc this sh.it, now i understood the intent of my people always murdered your kind never want to assimilate you, vcp need elite death squad hunt down this POS race in all corner of the globe, they must be exterminate

<3

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2020, 09:00:18 PM »
^ the beautiful mangicifent white race are easily loved.

When a white person is shot down, we rushed over to help him. Because White lives matter.

We also built him a statue because he's so brave, like us.

As for the Chinese? If we catch one we will beat him with AK47's butt, step on his kneck, and crush his skull with a Russian tank. You Chibese are chickenroaches and deserve to be exterminated like the diseased carrying vermins that you are. Okay?

You pretty Chinese animals illegally crossed into Vietnam and ruined our perfect 0 COVID19 death records. We need to build a wall. We are not brothers, okay? You guys are low life diseaded animals. Go home Chin!

cochinaboslol

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2020, 04:58:37 AM »
this what we true viet think whiteman, get it into your skull ok?

here what we think of beautiful, heroic, noble chinese

Some Chinese heroes were deified in Annam after the fall of the Han dynasty in 220. Among them was Shi Xie, who was deified in the sixth century. As one of the officials who ruled northern Annam in the 1st century, he was given the posthumous name Thiên Cảm Gia Ứng Linh Vũ Đại Vương (善感嘉應靈武大王) by an emperor of Vietnam's Trần dynasty, as recorded in the Đại Việt sử ký toàn thư (大越史記全書), and History of King Si (Kỳ Sĩ Vương).

Shi Xie is still honoured in some Vietnamese temples today as "King Si" (Sĩ Vương).[5] The Vietnamese history Việt Điện U Linh Tập (越甸幽靈集; c. 1400) adds significantly to the traditions of the Chinese records with local Vietnamese traditions

Jesus

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2020, 07:02:33 AM »
^ Tell me something ai don't know, kiddo.

Ho Quy Ly was from Zheijang. Tran Clan from Fujian.
Trung Sisters are still worshiped in Quandong and Quang Xi Southern China.

But they are Chinese? Why?

Simple, those were ancient Dai Nam Viet territory under Trieu Dynasty.

They are no longer our people, kid. They are assimilated by the Chinese. Okay? Get it through your thick skull. Only the ancient people from those provinces where our people. Got it? Geejussss why you are so dumb, amend.

teacup

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2020, 11:51:27 AM »
Viet Nam has long stretches of tropical white sand beaches. There are also more jungles and bio-diversities which makes life interesting. For the outdoor type, it's the perfect place.

V-smart

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2020, 09:46:48 PM »
As long as we has our language, we'll have our nation. Zhao Tou tried to force Vietnamese people to study the Han's language.  But if we learn the Chinese language we will lose our root.

SO WE LEARNED BOTH LANGUAGES. One to keep our heritage, and the other is to understand the Chinese, our enemy.  We also Vietnamized the Han language, we read Han language in Viet's tone. It is called Han-Viet. Bahawaha my ancestors were brilliant.

cochinaboslol

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2020, 11:45:38 PM »
^ Tell me something ai don't know, kiddo.

Ho Quy Ly was from Zheijang. Tran Clan from Fujian.
Trung Sisters are still worshiped in Quandong and Quang Xi Southern China.

But they are Chinese? Why?

Simple, those were ancient Dai Nam Viet territory under Trieu Dynasty.

They are no longer our people, kid. They are assimilated by the Chinese. Okay? Get it through your thick skull. Only the ancient people from those provinces where our people. Got it? Geejussss why you are so dumb, amend.
what zhejiang or fujian got to with namviet? and btw ho dudes were from thanh-nghe, he only say he got relation to cn due to rrd still ruled by chinese in that time
what's even "our" people in this context anyway? this flea picker POS aboriginal of cochin mix everything up, what a fuccing M. O. R. O. N

cochinaboslol

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2020, 11:47:04 PM »
As long as we has our language, we'll have our nation. Zhao Tou tried to force Vietnamese people to study the Han's language.  But if we learn the Chinese language we will lose our root.

SO WE LEARNED BOTH LANGUAGES. One to keep our heritage, and the other is to understand the Chinese, our enemy.  We also Vietnamized the Han language, we read Han language in Viet's tone. It is called Han-Viet. Bahawaha my ancestors were brilliant.

err, no you flea picker cochinabo ape
old chinese got no tones, mon-khmer languages got no tones so it means when chinese were the one develop tones it were forced onto viets, chinese chinafied viets language not other round moron tree swinger, notice how jp and kr not tonal despite also many chinese word in their language, yeah becasue they didn't get cuck like viets

Chu Nho

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2020, 12:10:16 AM »
^guess you never heard of chữ nho. Vietnamese tone and pronunciation using Chinese scripts. The same as Quoc Ngu, Latin scripts with Vietnamese tones and pronunciation.

Reason to why Vietnamese never lost their national identity even if using Chinese scripts or Latin.

You got that, buddy? Chu nom is nothing like Chinese, it is a borrow of Chinese characters adapted to the Vietnamese language. Gosh, you are such a M.O.R.A.N to think that it is Chinese. It is the same as  Japanese Kanji.

AND flea picking is a form of primitive hygienic cares. Okay? Something the dirty diseased Chibese race can learn from.  What a MORAN, no wonder why you carry all kinds of diseases, from SARS, HIV, AIDS,sickle cells, COVID19 to tick flu. You need to pick your ticks, pal. Even nice humananzee are more hygienic than your dirty race. Gosh.

Name: Email:
Verification:
What is love? (bird, flower, ephemeral of life, tattoo, idn):

* Recent Posts

Income tax cut will help big businesses only: expert by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:05:49 PM]

Hot girl is cờ tướng master by gaden
[Yesterday at 06:37:58 PM]

Kyle Le Defeated Kim Jong Un by gaden
[Yesterday at 06:31:49 PM]

how did this guy make the "hot Asian men" list? by
[September 21, 2020, 09:43:26 PM]

Vin guys selling Saigon estate using Uighur looking models by
[September 21, 2020, 09:42:18 PM]

Thai - Laotian Border War by gaden
[September 21, 2020, 05:09:51 PM]

Bunnies by gaden
[September 21, 2020, 05:00:12 PM]

Vietnamese who live and breathe sinosphere culture by gaden
[September 21, 2020, 03:02:32 PM]

Nuối tiếc - Ái Vân & Trịnh Nam Sơn by teacup
[September 21, 2020, 02:51:08 PM]

Chinese world wiide are itching for war! by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[September 21, 2020, 02:40:19 PM]

Lê Hựu Hà - Tôi Muốn (Original 1973 version) by teacup
[September 21, 2020, 02:39:24 PM]

banning TIK TOK and WEchat means the chinese can't communicate by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[September 21, 2020, 02:37:53 PM]

European powers reject China's South China Sea claims by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[September 21, 2020, 02:33:57 PM]

Jackie (Commie) Chan´s only daughter is homeless and lesbian by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[September 21, 2020, 02:27:21 PM]

'Ching chong! You have Chinese virus!': 1 in 4 Chinese youths experience by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[September 21, 2020, 02:19:44 PM]

164 Senators really just voted against condemning anti-chinese racism. LOL USA! by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[September 21, 2020, 02:17:55 PM]

Chinese fleeing Malaysia, apartments are now dirt cheap by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[September 21, 2020, 02:13:49 PM]

The Atlantic Philanthropies by gaden
[September 21, 2020, 02:07:39 PM]

Vietnam´s mafia traffic cops keep running into trouble busting commie bosses by gaden
[September 21, 2020, 01:55:40 PM]

Vinmac diet still no match for Pad Thai by gaden
[September 21, 2020, 01:44:32 PM]

Billions of Dollars are Poured into Vietnam by gaden
[September 21, 2020, 01:40:09 PM]

Safety first when reopening international flights by convoy
[September 21, 2020, 10:07:05 AM]

Mai Phuong Thuy goes for money over love by Guess
[September 21, 2020, 07:50:31 AM]

Vinsmart introduces world´s 2nd under camera smartphone by
[September 21, 2020, 05:54:41 AM]

Annie le by Guess