collapse

Author Topic: vn were never independence lolololol  (Read 1780 times)

whatacochinrace

Re: vn were never independence lolololol
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2020, 11:01:18 PM »
brahmos were just rebadged yakont which vn already got and this fil.thy street sh.it race talk about export it for how many year now? if it were anything specially everyone will interested to buy it not only poor SEA countries

vn will also tried to source weapon from usa you know what for? to give access to chinese so can be reverse engineer that why whiteman usa scare to sell weapon to vn despite kept tried to call vn as allied, understand the true natured of my viet relate cn?

obssessions

« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2020, 07:34:10 AM »
brahmos were just rebadged yakont which vn already got and this fil.thy street sh.it race talk about export it for how many year now? if it were anything specially everyone will interested to buy it not only poor SEA countries

As you see, VN and China are prepared for possible war. So brotherly, huh?

Chinoboy is clueless but like to talk.

Now, let's see why many want to have Brashmos.

BrahMos has a greater tactical value over Yakhont. While Yakhont is an anti-ship cruise missile only and can be fired from ships, BrahMos can be used against any land or seabased target and can be fired from any platform be it land, sea, air or underwater.

Things are happening under the table. Let's wait and see. Military stuff are top secret.

vn will also tried to source weapon from usa you know what for? to give access to chinese so can be reverse engineer that why whiteman usa scare to sell weapon to vn despite kept tried to call vn as allied, understand the true natured of my viet relate cn?

VN is an ally of the U.S? Who said that?  You? VN is not really an ally of the U.S yet. 

Clueless Chinoby.

U.S inviting VN to buy their stuff.

https://thanhnien.vn/the-gioi/bao-nga-my-chao-moi-viet-nam-mua-f-16-nham-canh-tranh-may-bay-nga-1134466.html

But American weapons are expensive. Russia is the place to go. Their weapons (many) are on par, at least not much behind. You get more bang for your bucks. Don't you know?

whatacochinrace

« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2020, 12:14:30 AM »
what a truly flea picked cochinabo, why you kept called me as chinese when i have telling you many time i'm the true viet? get it into you skull that true viet saw chinese as our brother ok? you got that my cochin friend? vn just weaponed purchasing to prepared war with whiteman 5 eyed alliance not chinese

let me repeating to you, if brahmos were anything specially everyone will wanting it, why russia co developed don't admitting this trashed street sh.it race missile into their arsenal?

what a moron, it were a freaking rebadged yakont, what mean tactical advantaged? what vn got bastion launcher for if yakont only shipped launching?

whatacochinrace

« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2020, 12:20:22 AM »
Vietnam is THE ONLY COMMUNIST ally of the US. Think about that...
idk where you got info vn is allied of us, vcp got 3 no policy include no ally with anyone but of course in secret is allied with beautiful chinese brother
what a cochinabo

whiteman usa too scare just talked ok? my viet were firmed in our beautiful north brother camp, everyone know it
As I had noted in my earlier post, even a "full lifting" of the embargo would not be "unconditional." Obama was quick to add that any sales would still be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and conditioned on meeting certain requirements such as human rights. This caveat was meant to reassure opponents back home while maintaining pressure on Hanoi with the understanding that the next President could reinstate restrictions if needed.

obssessions

« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2020, 08:59:06 AM »
what a truly flea picked cochinabo, why you kept called me as chinese when i have telling you many time i'm the true viet? get it into you skull that true viet saw chinese as our brother ok? you got that my cochin friend? vn just weaponed purchasing to prepared war with whiteman 5 eyed alliance not chinese

let me repeating to you, if brahmos were anything specially everyone will wanting it, why russia co developed don't admitting this trashed street sh.it race missile into their arsenal?

what a moron, it were a freaking rebadged yakont, what mean tactical advantaged? what vn got bastion launcher for if yakont only shipped launching?

You're on your Chinoland's side , so you're Chinoboy. I don't think anyone here thinks you're Viet. What kind of Viet says China is VN's father? Only Chinoboys say things like that.

VN is China's brother? VN's buying weapons to fight Western countries? You're funny, Chinoboy. The U.S is giving VN stuff to counter-balance China. Recently...

Chinoboy is dumb. He still don't understand what he read. The BrahMos missile is advanced, more versatile. Do you understand? Otherwise VN just continue to use Yakont misiles.

Russia's weapons are like the best in Asia, don't you know? They have more advanced stuff under development. That's why they don't have to use the Indian ones.

VN maybe eyeing this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BrahMos-II

obssessions

« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2020, 09:09:04 AM »
    Vietnam is THE ONLY COMMUNIST ally of the US. Think about that...

Quote from: cochinaboslol on July 31, 2020, 01:44:56 AM

idk where you got info vn is allied of us, vcp got 3 no policy include no ally with anyone but of course in secret is allied with beautiful chinese brother

what a cochinabo

whiteman usa too scare just talked ok? my viet were firmed in our beautiful north brother camp, everyone know it

As I had noted in my earlier post, even a "full lifting" of the embargo would not be "unconditional." Obama was quick to add that any sales would still be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and conditioned on meeting certain requirements such as human rights. This caveat was meant to reassure opponents back home while maintaining pressure on Hanoi with the understanding that the next President could reinstate restrictions if needed.

No Shame? A nobody.

cochinoboslol?

Is that you?

You're funny, Chinoboy. You can't fool yourself all your life.

Look at the reality, Chinoboy. The U.S is giving VN stuff to make it more balanced.

When the U.S government offically says VN is one of its allies, then it's real. VN is not at the level of South Korea, Japan... yet.

obssessions

« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2020, 09:34:15 AM »

Chinoboy is slow.

That's why I said VN is not really an ally of the U.S yet. Can't you read?
VN is not at the level of Japan, South Korea yet... You on the other said, VN allied with...

The weapons still can be bought, they just have to review first.

When Trump (a new president) came to VN in 2017:

The US president Donald Trump has urged Vietnam to buy missiles and other weapons systems from the United States.

The US president delivered a message to Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc, urging him to buy missiles and other weapons systems from the United States. Trump said the US "makes the greatest missiles in the world" during his brief state visit to Vietnam.

--

Trump administration officials have explored selling weapons to Vietnam. In 2018 the U.S. State Department indicated it wanted to Vietnam to buy more weapons from the United States despite price tags that the country might find hard to pay, military news outlet DefensenNews reported.   Four years ago Washington lifted an embargo on lethal arms sales to Vietnam, ending a remnant from U.S. Vietnam War.

As I said before, American Weapons are expensive to buy. VN hasn't purchased much from the U.S.

obssessions

« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2020, 09:35:28 AM »
As I have said before, American Weapons are expensive to buy. VN hasn't purchased much from the U.S because of that.

obssessions

« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2020, 10:38:01 AM »
Talking to this dumb Chinoboy is like talking to a brick. Clueless about techs.

Now, Let's see why VN and other countries  want to have the BrahMos:

Flight ceiling:    15 km
Flight altitude:    Sea skimming, as low as 3–4 meters
Maximum speed:    Mach 3 (3,700 km/h; 2,300 mph; 1.0 km/s)
Accuracy:     1 meter
Launch platform:    Ship, submarine, aircraft, and land-based mobile launchers.

Guidance system: 

Mid-course: Inertial navigation system
Terminal: Active radar homing,GPS/GLONASS/GAGAN satellite guidance[12][13]

obssessions

obssessions

« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2020, 04:36:20 PM »
Intensifying India Vietnam Strategic Partnership

The Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the President of Vietnam Tran Dai Quang witnessing the exchange of agreements in New Delhi

Introduction

In a commentary published by the Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses Dr. Arvind Gupta and Dr. Sarita Azad, the term strategic partnership has been discussed. A strategic partnership is a long-term interaction between two countries based on political, economic, social, security and historical factors. These factors manifest itself in a wide variety of relationships. India has signed India has signed a strategic partnership with more than 30 countries.[1] France was the first to sign in 1998 and Vietnam signed in 2007. Though a strategic partnership is not an alliance, there are many aspects which enable countries to interact closely. Vietnam is a close friend of India from 2 BCE. Like India, Vietnam borders China and has fought many wars with its neighbour last being in 1979. It is important to examine the China factor with a view to our intense strategic partnership.

The China Factor

In the post-Cold War period, China played an active role in South East Asia. Vietnam was under the Han Chinese ruler from 111 B.C. to 938 A.D. The Chinese provided essential support to Vietnam in the war against France as also against the United States. However, prior to the unification of Vietnam, the Chinese PLA captured the Paracel islands in 1974. Further Vietnam invaded the Chinese supported Khmer Rouge Government in January 1978 overthrowing the  dictatorial rulers and this hurt the Chinese. On 17 February 1979 China launched an offensive on the Northern borders of Vietnam to teach the Vietnamese a lesson. The conflict lasted up to 06 March 1979 with no major gains being made by the Chinese. It is pertinent to note that India’s External Affairs Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee (our late Prime Minister) was visiting China when the attack was launched and had to terminate his visit prematurely.

China agreed to resolve border issues with Vietnam by peaceful means. This resulted in resolution of the land border and the maritime border in the Gulf of Tonkin. However, the dispute over the Paracel and Spratly islands remained unresolved. In 1988, there were major clashes between the Chinese and Vietnamese Navies resulting in heavy casualties. Both sides thereafter established troops in parts of these islands as protective forces. In 1995 China occupied Mischief Reef claimed by the Philippines. In May 2011 the Chinese cut the cable of a Vietnamese oil exploration ship resulting in further tension between these two countries. India has been allotted oil blocks by Vietnam in the South China Sea. China has cautioned India on the subject but India has taken a bold step in stating that commercial activity will continue in international waters.

The new Government under president Xi Jin Ping has become more assertive and moved a mobile oil rig in the South China Sea on May 2014. In the meantime, Philippines took the issue to the Permanent Court of Arbitration in The Hague. On 12 July 2016, the PCA promulgated the Award. PCA considered the implications of China’s nine dash line and whether China has historic rights to resources in the South China Sea beyond the limits of maritime zones that it is entitled in consonance with UNCLOS. The Tribunal examined the historical record to determine whether China actually had historic rights to resources in the South China Sea, prior to the entry of UNCLOS. The Tribunal considered that prior to the Convention, the waters of the South China Sea, beyond the territorial limits were legally part of the high seas in which vessels from any nation could navigate and fish. Accordingly, China had no exclusive rights historically in the high seas. The Tribunal concluded that the nine-dash line did not give China exclusive rights in the high seas. China was perturbed with the Award and refused to comply with the PCA Ruling. India and Vietnam have both stated they respect UNCLOS and freedom of navigation in the High Seas. Observing China’s uncompromising attitude, US, India and all affected parties are observing the situation and would act if required patiently.[2]

Strategic Relationship

Based on the need to tackle China both countries have been moving closer in their strategic relationship. The first Memorandum of Understanding was signed in 1994, a formal Defence Protocol in 2000 and Strategic Partnership in 2007. This has been upgraded to the Comprehensive Strategic Partnership in 2016. Vietnam has this sort of relationship with only Russia and China.       

Numerous visits have taken place by top leaders of both countries. The latest has been by our President Ram Nath Kovind from 18 to 20 November 2018 and the Chief of Army Staff from 22 to 25 November 2018. During Prime Minister’s visit in 2016, 12 Agreements were signed which included Outer Space, UN Peace Keeping, avoidance of double taxation, Cyber Security, Information Technology, information on white shipping and contract for procurement of Offshore Patrol Vessels.[3]

With regards to the defence issue, there is no doubt that both countries respect the current Permanent Court of Arbitration ruling and they agree to the freedom of navigation on the high seas. To further strengthen our defence relationship India has extended a $ 500 million dollar Line of Credit for purchase of defence equipment. The equipment to be procured is not known but there is a high probability it could be frigates, submarines or the BrahMos missile. Vietnam has signed a contract with L&T for the purchase of four Offshore Patrol Vessels. In addition, India has given a grant of $ 5 million for the construction of an Army Software Park at the Tele Communications University in Nha Trang. Further to assist surveillance there will be cooperation in downloading images from Outer Space to provide real-time picture of activities in Vietnam’s Area of Interest.

Economic issues formed an important aspect of the visit. Enhancing bilateral economic engagement is a strategic objective. Both countries would do their utmost to increase the bilateral trade to $ 15 billion by 2020. This would need immense efforts but can be achieved if both countries enhance their business interactions and diversify their range of commercial activities. Further, there must be increased two-way investment especially by private investors of both countries. Prime Minister Modi especially sought contractual facilitation of Tata’s Soc Tranh 1320 MW plant at the earliest. Both countries would do their best to enhance exploration of oil and gas in the new blocks allotted for exploration. Connectivity between both the countries needs to be optimised. There is a need for direct nonstop flights, dedicated shipping and land connectivity to be optimised. This would automatically strengthen economic relations between the two countries.

It was indeed creditable that both countries exhibited the highest degree of cooperation in regional and international forums. Vietnam for consistently supported India’s candidature for a permanent seat in the reformed Security Council. It was further decided that India would support Vietnam’s candidature for a non-permanent seat for the term 2020-2021 and Vietnam would similarly support India’s candidature for the same in 2021-2022. Overall India and Vietnam relations moved to a trajectory during the visit.

Conclusion

Vietnam is the strongest pillar of our Act East Policy. They are looking forward to Indian assistance in the field of military technology which we must provide at all cost. China provides weapons to all our neighbours and would accept our friendship with Vietnam. India must leverage the maximum from this strategic partnership.

Read more at:
http://www.indiandefencereview.com/intensifying-india-vietnam-strategic-partnership/

whatacochinrace

« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2020, 08:53:06 PM »
holy sh.it again
Did. Not. Fuccing. Read

i said whiteman usa TRYING to calling my viet as allied you flea pick cohinabo
that why whiteman usa scare to sell weapon to vn despite kept tried to call vn as allied, 

last time under usernamed No shame this cochin armpit scratch say vn were allied of whiteman usa now say it oppposite, bahaha what a moron,  whiteman were enemy of vn and my viet were prepared for war soon lead by father xi against whiteman 5 eyed,  our beautiful north brother helping us agaisnt whiteman france and whiteman usa all the year ago, it time to repaid favour, together we arm in arm, you got that?

who care all this bs spec the fil.thy india street sh.it race put, the proof were in exported and so far non of brahmos were export despite they talk many year because it were trash, understand moron kid?
Aug 4, 2014
India may sell BrahMos to friendly countries

anyone with normal iq will know this street sh.it race were useless in anything advancing technology lmao
Last week, a Bloomberg report quoted Boeing engineers claiming that the problems currently being faced by the 737 MAX aircraft after two fatal crashes were down to software being “outsourced to $9-an-hour engineers” at two Indian IT firms, HCL and Cyient.

this idiot cochinabo say yakont only launching by shipped and still try to lectured me?  =))

whatacochinrace

« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2020, 08:58:17 PM »
wtf, vn must be full of retard

There's a well-known Malay saying that goes 'If you see a snake and an Indian, kill the Indian first

There's even a well-known Thai saying that if you're ever stuck with a snake and an Indian, first kill the Indian

every race came in contacted with this fil.thy street sh.it india race know they were disgusted race

my viet were too stupid if allied with this aniamls  -hitwall

whatacochinrace

« Reply #93 on: September 18, 2020, 09:24:22 PM »
it were just coincidenced that vn and sg the only sino based in SEA compared to all these fil.thy race who indianising

vn will turning into dirt if allied with this street sh.it race

obsessions

« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2020, 12:01:03 AM »
holy sh.it again
Did. Not. Fuccing. Read

i said whiteman usa TRYING to calling my viet as allied you flea pick cohinabo
last time under usernamed No shame this cochin armpit scratch say vn were allied of whiteman usa now say it oppposite, bahaha what a moron,  whiteman were enemy of vn and my viet were prepared for war soon lead by father xi against whiteman 5 eyed,  our beautiful north brother helping us agaisnt whiteman france and whiteman usa all the year ago, it time to repaid favour, together we arm in arm, you got that?

Chinoboy didn't read huh? LOL. So convinently huh? Who is going to believe you?

Which white man (U.S important men) said the U.S is allied with VN? I only heard you said this. You took it from your ass right?

I don't even know who Shameless.  Ask the mods to check his IP address and mine.

You don't want to live in reality, huh? The U.S is giving VN ships, VN Pilots are being trained by the U.S.

https://zingnews.vn/my-dao-tao-phi-cong-viet-nam-la-cot-moc-trong-quan-he-song-phuong-post954242.html

vn will also tried to source weapon from usa you know what for? to give access to chinese so can be reverse engineer that why whiteman usa scare to sell weapon to vn despite kept tried to call vn as allied,.
 I LOLed.

As I have recently posted The U.S wants to sell weapons to VN. The problem is the expensive price tags. Give to China to reverse engineer huh? If that's true, VN should have bought a lot from the U.S to give to China already. China has lots of money.

I have pointed out your stupidity so many times already.

who care all this bs spec the fil.thy india street sh.it race put, the proof were in exported and so far non of brahmos were export despite they talk many year because it were trash, understand moron kid?

Dumb Chinoboy always maiking dumb comments.

Meet the global CEOs of Indian origin
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/company/corporate-trends/meet-the-global-ceos-of-indian-origin/making-india-proud/slideshow/72378729.cms

You're showing Chinos are racist against Indians even though your GDP per capita is not that much (see U.S GDP per capita). You're showing Chinos are lowlife, worse than White men now who  accept people from everywhere, even from China.

Didn't I say I maybe old enough to be your father, Chinoboy? If you are only around 20.

this idiot cochinabo say yakont only launching by shipped and still try to lectured me?  =))

Are you talking about this?

However, BrahMos has a greater tactical value over Yakhont. While Yakhont is an anti-ship cruise missile only and can be fired from ships, BrahMos can be used against any land or seabased target and can be fired from any platform be it land, sea, air or underwater.

It's from Quora. I just checked. The writer made a mistake, he got it mixed up.

The ship-launched variant is known as the P-800 Oniks and has been designated the SS-N-26 “Strobile” by NATO.  The export variant of the ground-launched version is known as the Yakhont.

But that's not the point. The main point is about the Brahmos' more advanced specs.

Check the specs (This is where I got the specs from): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BrahMos

obsessions

« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2020, 12:10:51 AM »
wtf, vn must be full of retard

every race came in contacted with this fil.thy street sh.it india race know they were disgusted race

There's a well-known Malay saying that goes 'If you see a snake and an Indian, kill the Indian first

There's even a well-known Thai saying that if you're ever stuck with a snake and an Indian, first kill the Indian

A retard is  calling others retards. It's hilarious. You have to show you are not a retard, by then others may believe what you say. Too bad, your stupidity has been exposed many times.

Typical Chinese behaviors right here. I often see Chinos saying these things.

Viets have good impressions of Indians. They have been on our side many times in history.

VN got support from 1.353 billion Indians to counter-balance the Chinos.

my viet were too stupid if allied with this aniamls  -hitwall

Calling Indian animals... Oh my. Mods please do something to this Chinoboy.

obsessions

« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2020, 12:25:35 AM »
it were just coincidenced that vn and sg the only sino based in SEA compared to all these fil.thy race who indianising

vn will turning into dirt if allied with this street sh.it race

VN is gonna be just VN, not need to be influenced by Indians. But having 1.353 billion Indians to support VN is nice.

As per 2015 estimates, “Indians” comprise 9.1% of Singapore's 3.9-million strong resident population, which includes both citizens and permanent residents. The total population, including non-residents, is 5.53 million.

Oh my. Near 10%, yet India is still rich.

Notable Indian Singaporeans in Singapore:

Devan Nair Chengara Veetil
Third President of Singapore and commander-in-chief of the Singapore Armed Forces (1981–85).[57]

Sellapan Ramanathan
S. R. Nathan
Sixth and longest-serving President of Singapore (1999-2011).[58]

Kishore Mahbubani
First Singaporean President of the United Nations Security Council (2001-2), Singapore's Permanent Representative to the United Nations (1984–89; 1998-2004).[61]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Singaporeans

How many Notable Indians are there in VN? Rarely. Not many Indians live in VN.

How many more times do I have to point out your stupidity?

obsessions

« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2020, 12:28:46 AM »
I meant...

Oh my. Near 10%, yet Singapore is still rich.

obsessions

« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2020, 12:59:58 AM »
Last week, a Bloomberg report quoted Boeing engineers claiming that the problems currently being faced by the 737 MAX aircraft after two fatal crashes were down to software being “outsourced to $9-an-hour engineers” at two Indian IT firms, HCL and Cyient.

Boeing, however, refuted the allegations and said the company did not rely on engineers from HCL and Cyient for the Maneuvering Characteristics Augmentation System, which was linked to the two crashes. Boeing also confirmed that it didn’t rely on either firm for another software issue that was disclosed after the crashes -- a chickenpit warning light that wasn’t working for most buyers.

https://www.news18.com/news/auto/indian-engineers-from-hcl-cyient-could-be-responsible-for-boeings-737-max-crisis-2212193.html

Again, the high-quality Indians:

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/company/corporate-trends/meet-the-global-ceos-of-indian-origin/making-india-proud/slideshow/72378729.cms

whatacochinrace

« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2020, 02:18:20 AM »
sorried my cochin friend, you could not lie to me, both of the user got suched low iq you could only be as same

yakont is named of export version of missile, onik were domestic russian version, it non relate anything to mode of launched, it were a freaking missile, what mean it can only be launch from shipped? such simply like that and you could not see it were clearly incorrected info  :))

how many time i needing to repeated no one are cared about the spec when it came from this useless trashed india race, every country got choice between yakont and brahmos everyone buy yakont, what do that tell you? do you understanding how to reading between line or you only know how to taking info at facing value?

Name: Email:
Verification:
What is love? (bird, flower, ephemeral of life, tattoo, idn):

* Recent Posts

why are Chinese Southeast Asians smarter than Chinese East Asians? by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Today at 03:59:48 PM]

Vietnam IQ is lower than Philippines by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Today at 03:58:17 PM]

are Filipinos the Mexicans of Asia-Pacific? by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Today at 03:56:54 PM]

Muslim Pakistan 28 yr old guy went to Vietnam to find wife, guess her age? by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Today at 03:55:40 PM]

hindu discrimination in Thailand by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Today at 03:55:00 PM]

Vietnamese Americans who worked in Vietnam monitored on FBI watch list? by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Today at 03:54:37 PM]

Ministry calls for public to make world cleaner by convoy
[Today at 10:07:58 AM]

Department vows to curtail use of pesticides by convoy
[Today at 04:03:57 AM]

in the name of infrastructure destroyed! destroyed! destroyed! by
[Yesterday at 11:16:45 PM]

VN comrades building a giant Jap seafood buffet by
[Yesterday at 11:03:37 PM]

North Vietnam should have been nuked; it would uplift Vietnamese everywhere by
[Yesterday at 10:58:05 PM]

I predict VCP will shut down youtube + foreign cyberspace access in VN soon by
[Yesterday at 10:53:11 PM]

hey there anons is this "Thai Vu" guy a mestizo? by
[Yesterday at 10:48:59 PM]

Thai - Laotian Border War by
[Yesterday at 10:41:06 PM]

Vietnamese are oblivious to Mexico by Olive Juice
[Yesterday at 06:43:38 PM]

Stocks & Trades by Olive Juice
[Yesterday at 06:36:34 PM]

Is democracy the right choice for Vietnam? by Olive Juice
[Yesterday at 06:05:19 PM]

If French still administrate S.Vietnam by Lol
[Yesterday at 01:24:13 PM]

Milfworthless Ky Duyen stirs revolutionary fervor in the peasantry by Vietcong 5 Dzung
[Yesterday at 01:18:13 PM]

Why is this not banned in Vietnam? by
[Yesterday at 01:14:00 PM]

Which Southeast Asians most similar to Vietnamese in world view? by
[Yesterday at 01:12:58 PM]

Chua' Oi, read this table manner list from this lady by
[Yesterday at 01:04:24 PM]

Why do modern Chinese call themselves Han? by
[Yesterday at 12:19:32 PM]

Vietnam girls and dark knees ewww by
[Yesterday at 08:46:59 AM]

it´s fine to love animals but taking it to white people´s level looks ridiculous by
[Yesterday at 08:40:09 AM]

Korean cinema is now Asia´s most formidable force by
[Yesterday at 08:26:40 AM]

Hong Kong Cinema is now long dead by
[Yesterday at 08:25:14 AM]

I have never seen a depressing Filipino in Vietnam by
[Yesterday at 08:16:33 AM]

You Vietnamese should be ashamed of yourself! by
[Yesterday at 08:14:29 AM]

Do Thais have an easier time speaking Vietnamese? by
[Yesterday at 08:13:04 AM]

* News Feeds