collapse

Author Topic: Single korean men dream of high visual vietnamese girls they can never have  (Read 573 times)

Offline UniFy(心臓盗人)

Instead, they have to pick from poor families.

gnak

does these videos make u happy?

Commie dude

Get real uneducated low IQ Chinese dude.

Vietnamese women, especially the pretty ones, look down on Chinese.Why? Gender imbalances in China dude to abortion created a wife shortage. Only the low quality men, social reject, losers, comming to Vietnam looking for wife. And Vietnamese has a gender imbalance of the opposite, more female than male, so the ugly women are the ones that married Chinese.  I've never seen a good looking Chinese Vietnamese couple. It is a marriage of convenient between two losers and rejects of society

Desperate Chinese are buying kidnapped ethnic minorities in Vietnam. Mostly Hmong women, because Vietnamese people allowed the  Hmong pratice of wife kidnapping. They kidnapped young wife, but sold them to China.

Illegal Chinese crossing into Vietnam need to be jailed. Not only do they bring in COVID19 but they are there to kidnap wife. What a bunch of desperate loser.

Commie dude

You guys are a bunch of desperate losers, okay. Yet you have the nerve to look down on Vietnamese women. Those Vietnamese girls, the losers of society, are blessing you ugly Chinese with a chance to see p@@sy,  which none of you desperate virgins ever seen. The closer you will ever be to p@ @sy is pixel from the computer monitor which you losers jerking off to daily. You don't even have women in China. Not to mention you losers and nerd burgers are paying people in Vietnam to kidnapped Hmong and Ethnic minorities.

What a bunch of subhuman c0ckriaches. You looking down on Vietnamese? Ha ha, funny. Who are you to look down on us? Evidently, your people are r8pists, criminals, murderers, and extremely desperate for p@@sy.

Get real, dude. Get....REAL.

gosh. What a two faced idiot.  -worried

gnak

Get real uneducated low IQ Chinese dude.

Vietnamese women, especially the pretty ones, look down on Chinese.Why? Gender imbalances in China dude to abortion created a wife shortage. Only the low quality men, social reject, losers, comming to Vietnam looking for wife. And Vietnamese has a gender imbalance of the opposite, more female than male, so the ugly women are the ones that married Chinese.  I've never seen a good looking Chinese Vietnamese couple. It is a marriage of convenient between two losers and rejects of society

Desperate Chinese are buying kidnapped ethnic minorities in Vietnam. Mostly Hmong women, because Vietnamese people allowed the  Hmong pratice of wife kidnapping. They kidnapped young wife, but sold them to China.

Illegal Chinese crossing into Vietnam need to be jailed. Not only do they bring in COVID19 but they are there to kidnap wife. What a bunch of desperate loser.

i agree all ppl to ppl interaction china has with vietnam need to end period. vietnam is not a friendly country to china, vietnamese brides need to be illegal and deported in china taiwan. they do ridiculous amount of genetic damage to chinese gene pool hopefully korean can also ban viet brides.

my honest opinion vietnamese women are ugly the chicks in that video look like they had more plastic surgery than micheal jackson. russian women are 1000000x better looking than vietnamese women, if chinese men are smart they go to ex soviet countries to find wives. slavic gene makes china stronger!

however i admit harder for chinese man to seduce russian women cus they not all gold diggers like vietnamese women.

gnak

if the same chinese man offered to marry vietnamese woman with lamborghini as dowry, the vietnamese woman would've pissed her pants in joy

Lol

ZOMG dude. You are a total DUMBASS

Those are rich Chinese, the rest of you are dirt poor peasants and are miserable. 1% of Chinese owned over 75% of the nation's wealth, while  25% of the population shared  2% of the wealth.

According to official figures, the unemployment rate is hovering only around 4 percent. But what statistics do not reveal is the fact that those who are employed face intense competition to retain their jobs. The spiraling living costs also add to the pressure. Most of them end up stuck with their current jobs, never achieving their dreams. The failure ends up crushing their souls, making many of them loners who pull back from society.

“I thought, I’m a human being, why don’t I live like one? I thought of my family. I thought of my future. My heart ached… and then I fell asleep… The next morning I woke up and started working like crazy to get promoted and make more money — and now I’m still just a low-level employee,” Wang Yaling, who identifies with the identity of qiou, said in a forum (Los Angeles Times).

Meanwhile, the CCP seems completely disconnected from the trend when it picked “fen” as the “official word of the year.” The word “fen” translates into hard work, something that the youth of China are clearly tired of. 

Inequality in China
According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), income inequality in China is growing rapidly, much faster than the United States. A report by Peking University shows that the top 1 percent of Chinese households account for over a third of the country’s wealth. In contrast, the bottom 25 percent only owns a dismal 2 percent of the wealth.

VNCH should be super rich by now.  Vietnam better not stand on the wrong side of history again in future USA-China showdown.  Commies will take a prosperous Hong Kong and turns it into Namibia.  Just wait and see.

teacup

The guy with the Lamborghini doesn't understand female psychology and went about the wrong way with the proposal. Most women are into homemaking and aren't into cars. Buy (or rent) a mansion instead, then invite her to the house party.

whatacochinraced

i agree all ppl to ppl interaction china has with vietnam need to end period. vietnam is not a friendly country to china, vietnamese brides need to be illegal and deported in china taiwan. they do ridiculous amount of genetic damage to chinese gene pool hopefully korean can also ban viet brides.

my honest opinion vietnamese women are ugly the chicks in that video look like they had more plastic surgery than micheal jackson.

waited, this were a chinese?
firsting, let me said it were a honoured for you our beautiful north brother to take troubled bless us humbly little viet raced with your posted here, i will caliing you as dai ca to significant your status

seconded, plz don't listening anything the lowering iqed cochins in forum said in hatred of chinese, all this people here excepted me were cochin south viet refugees animals, they not same raced as us true viet mean they not represent true thought of us viet

thirds, yes thank you, i could agreed the viets woman were many ugly not worthy to carried offsprings of us superior viets raced that why i begged you it ok you could giving us some white skins chinese babes as tributed tradings?

4st, plz stop tried to reject us viet from your beautiful chinese civilised, whatever needing we can offered fully in your serviced, in war with whiteman you needing sex slaved to keeped up moralely in fighting we could offering 40 million, i don't wanted any your precious chinese ladies must do suched, plz reconsidering your rejected of us little humbly viet

thank you dai ca  -bow -bow -bow

whatacochinraced

hello dai ca, plz sending us hot babes like this so we could improving our genetic, the more mongolian ethnic looked the better  -shy

Online Selurong

Wut? Le Superior Cochinchina beauty is superior. Most Chinese doesnt look like the woman in the video.

Most Chinese look like this.

Native Vietnamese are way more attractive with healthier tanner skin and larger eyes.
The Romance Metropolis of the Far East
"The City of Manila"

whatacochinraced

that why i saying our beautiful north brother giving us the mongoled ethnic and also you were selected choosed bad pic, i could do it too for the viet, it easy choiced if both were ugly but one got whites skin mean the white skin were still more bettered ok?

gnak

who cares if chinese women are ugly. chinese are not in the business of selling their daughters or sisters

i want to explain to whatacochinraced my views on viet/chinese couples

the reason im against viet/chinese couples is because there is a possibility of china becoming a south chinese/vietnamese phenotype majority in the next few decades.

currently a slight majority of chinese still north chinese phenotype. but if vietnam continue mass bride export into china then that delicate majority of north chinese phenotype would be replaced by south chinese/vietnamese phenotype.

once china becomes majority south chinese/vietnamese phenotype then all of china will become sh1t country. it will be an exact copy of vietnam on a much bigger scale. scooters will replace cars on the roads, no one will obey traffic signals, rubbish will be abundant in open spaces. and there will be no more technology achievements.

look at taiwan (miniature version of china) after 30yrs of accepting vietnamese brides it went from northern chinese phenotype majority to southern chinese/vietnamese phenotype majority. at this rate taiwanese will be almost indistinguishable from vietnamese in another 30 years. during the last 30yrs taiwan's economy stagnated and now beginning to decline. technology achievements stopped and now more scooters than cars on the roads.

however there is a cure for china and that's called RUSSIFICATION. assimilating 100 million slavs in russia and 50 million turks in central asia into china will reverse 2 thousand yrs of damage done by vietnamese women. and with new technology like artificial gestation and selective breeding policies china will become majority russian in 200 yrs time god willing.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
hello dai ca, plz sending us hot babes like this so we could improving our genetic, the more mongolian ethnic looked the better  -shy

Wth man..she's not even pretty.  I'm not going to worship her.  She has square face and deceptive dark skin.  Some part of her face is dark, which means that she used lighting or skin conditioner to lighten her skin.  She also has flat hair.  I'm not goiing to worship her OK?

You can tell that she has dark nipples also.  Usually you can tell because if you look at her lips, that the same color as her nipples.  I can't tell you how grossed out I am right now.  Stop betraying your race or something...

whatacochinraced

as little humbly viet out of respected to ancient relate to superiored north i don't speaking on suched thing you have say but it were correctly my understand you have wanting to be white?

ok, sorry, it correct then my viet must cut all tied to your chinese, i alway got suspicioned you were most whites/foreign worshipped raced in mongolic racing but it cleared to me except for white skins babes your chinese must be wiping out at all costed

i could understood now why my viet fighting to freeing from directly ruled, chinese were alway a fil.thy cucking raced  -worried

whatacochinraced

looking my cochin friend, plz stop raged me because you having terribly tasted in hot babes ok? she looking goddess, her neck were same coloured as faced and the end of finger were pinked so most liked she have godessed nippled coloured

liking omg looking your freaking cochin women and you say you will not worshipping her? -wasntme

whatacochinraced

it easy choiced if both were ugly but one got whites skin mean the white skin were still more bettered ok?

perfectly exampled what i say

gnak

as little humbly viet out of respected to ancient relate to superiored north i don't speaking on suched thing you have say but it were correctly my understand you have wanting to be white?

ok, sorry, it correct then my viet must cut all tied to your chinese, i alway got suspicioned you were most whites/foreign worshipped raced in mongolic racing but it cleared to me except for white skins babes your chinese must be wiping out at all costed

i could understood now why my viet fighting to freeing from directly ruled, chinese were alway a fil.thy cucking raced  -worried

i recognize the which race can offer china genetic advantage.

this decision is not based on skin color. but based on facial features, height, body shape, head size.

chinese assimilate russian on chinese terms!! which means through war and chinese will be the winners of this war

it will be russian women for chinese men, not chinese women for russian men.

does that sound like cucking? it sound like winning to me

gnak

proof of chinese victory over russia

Name: Email:
Verification:
What is love? (bird, flower, ephemeral of life, tattoo, idn):

* Recent Posts

Cool images by teacup
[Today at 04:27:04 PM]

Do Bhutanese look like Vietnamese? by teacup
[Today at 03:04:35 PM]

Biden must have broken into Trump's database by Olive Juice
[Today at 02:25:37 PM]

I'm thinking of buying a VC outfit to go gardening by gaden
[Today at 01:57:42 PM]

Mainland China money STARTS POURING into Vietnam by gaden
[Today at 01:49:39 PM]

Texas Asian voters have out outsized influence key races this election cycle by gaden
[Today at 01:25:13 PM]

who the hell are these guys following QU DON? by gaden
[Today at 01:14:44 PM]

Open up the country right now! by gaden
[Today at 12:51:47 PM]

Vietnamese American in liberal states should vote conservative by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Today at 08:12:40 AM]

The future Vietnamese American president is now 13 years old by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Today at 08:11:04 AM]

6'4 Samoan viet bo doi trolling VNCH at phuoc loc tho by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Today at 08:09:41 AM]

Political ascent: Vietnamese only Asian Americans by majority voting Republican by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Today at 08:02:59 AM]

Choua Yang, Hmong Refugee and Educator, Dies at 53 by convoy
[Today at 04:50:28 AM]

Stocks & Trades by Olive Juice
[Yesterday at 09:50:31 PM]

Con nah tong by Guess
[Yesterday at 08:03:07 PM]

Ao dai with dress bottom by Guess
[Yesterday at 07:08:50 PM]

I think Olive Juice´s girl type by gaden
[Yesterday at 06:16:22 PM]

Hmong Ancestry by gaden