collapse

Author Topic: The imperial accent and culture  (Read 458 times)

LeLouch

The imperial accent and culture
« on: November 30, 2020, 11:58:44 AM »
The girl on the left is Backy, the middle is Hue, right is Namky.

Pay attention to the Backy, their actions, and their accent when speak just like those uncivilized Tai/Chin. While the girl in the middle is civilized and soft. Also the physical appearance. The Hue girl looks very B4 Viet. The Namky girl looks aboriginal Khmer mixed. The Backy girl looks just like those Tai/Chin central Asian.

Bonus

Imperial culture.

Offline Guess

Re: The imperial accent and culture
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 12:12:57 PM »
They all look vnmese to me. I know lots of vnmese girls in little Saigon that look like these girls.

LeLouch

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2020, 01:01:34 PM »
I talk about frequencies here, of course, there will be girls look just like girls in the tube. Saigon southern is heavily mixed.

Hehe

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2020, 01:04:42 PM »
We don't think like that anymore, dude. There's no more Nam Ky, Trung Ky, and Bac Ky. Because we are free to travel without restriction in our native land, like it should be. Thanks to brave, very brave VCP rid us of colonial mindset and gave us foward thinking.  -bowdown

Now, we are just Vietnamese.  :)

Thank you VCP -facekiss -heart

Offline Guess

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2020, 01:26:24 PM »
I talk about frequencies here, of course, there will be girls look just like girls in the tube. Saigon southern is heavily mixed.

Even the southern girl in your video doesnt look Khmer mix.

Here’s a video of miss viet San Diego. Disclaimer overseas vnmese beauty pageant are no longer for hot girls but rather a community pride event. These girls are no beauty queens, either in the attractive category or even not that pretty.

Which ones look southern to you?

Hehe

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2020, 02:14:53 PM »
^ Ewww fugly nguy  beauty pageant  -tears -sick

No wonder why VNCH LOST THEIR COUNTRY. No men risk dying protecting THAT.  :))

Now I know why they're nguy. Their M16 never fired once maybe droppedonce , they run like bambi du cang. And their ' sucessful' dudes all married Mexican. :))

Nguy are soooo poor and fugly :))

:D

Offline Guess

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2020, 03:06:38 PM »
^ Ewww fugly nguy  beauty pageant  -tears -sick

No wonder why VNCH LOST THEIR COUNTRY. No men risk dying protecting THAT.  :))

Now I know why they're nguy. Their M16 never fired once maybe droppedonce , they run like bambi du cang. And their ' sucessful' dudes all married Mexican. :))

Nguy are soooo poor and fugly :))

:D

Sore loser. Are you upset they all told you to F off. Poopaganda coolie need not apply. They will only marry nguy children.

How compassionate they are, petting a baby cow. They wouldn’t want a dog eater like you. Look, saw a video where you gotten beat up for stealing dogs.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mirror.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworld-news%2Fvigilantes-beat-torture-thieves-supplying-22310210&psig=AOvVaw2y0KKCgcbLfMXcaDKj0Oje&ust=1606863918729000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=2ahUKEwiQ0PLZsKvtAhW0Jn0KHU0_B04Qr4kDegUIARCpAQ

Offline Guess

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2020, 03:08:51 PM »
Got a photo too!
Shame on you.  -laugh -laugh

Hehe

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2020, 03:13:37 PM »
Bo doi cu ho will never steal. That's a starving nguy homeless. We will deport him soon. :)

Offline Guess

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2020, 03:18:27 PM »
Bo doi cu ho will never steal. That's a starving nguy homeless. We will deport him soon. :)

Nguy don’t eat dogs. Only starving Poopaganda coolie do. 47 cent!

Hehe

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2020, 04:14:06 PM »
Dog is thit cay right? Oh I thought you meant hotdog. We definitely do not eat hot dog, but thit cat is hmm hmm delicious.

You wish you can eat thit cay, too bad your white master made it  illegal. No thit cay for you because your master say so. Ha ha! Loser  :))  so much freedom in Vietnam. We eat whatever we want  -eatlupine

Offline Guess

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2020, 04:35:16 PM »
Dog is thit cay right? Oh I thought you meant hotdog. We definitely do not eat hot dog, but thit cat is hmm hmm delicious.

You wish you can eat thit cay, too bad your white master made it  illegal. No thit cay for you because your master say so. Ha ha! Loser  :))  so much freedom in Vietnam. We eat whatever we want  -eatlupine

I have no desire to eat dogs or cats. No law necessary. However, they have laws in vietnam now against kidnapping pets. Besides you can get corona virus, rabies and kuru from eating unregulated animal meat.

Hehe

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2020, 04:48:31 PM »
Keep dreaming. You are not allowed to. It is not about eating dog, but individual freedom of food consumption. So much freedom in Vietnam, we eat whatever we want. Wohoooo -rockon

Typical no freedom having Nguys barking about freedom :))

Offline Guess

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2020, 05:12:10 PM »
Why Poopaganda medic not know about the harms of eating dog meat?

LeLouch

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2020, 05:18:26 PM »
We don't think like that anymore, dude. There's no more Nam Ky, Trung Ky, and Bac Ky. Because we are free to travel without restriction in our native land, like it should be. Thanks to brave, very brave VCP rid us of colonial mindset and gave us foward thinking.  -bowdown

Now, we are just Vietnamese.  :)

Thank you VCP -facekiss -heart

Yeh because you Backy benefit from taking over the Southern, it was like you Backy hit a jackpot. I don't see Southern move to the North but I see wave of the Backy from the North go to the South. Not to mention you Backy's culture has nothing to offer to the Southerners while you Backy copied everything from us. Economic, Entertainment, Culture.

The Backy happy about taking over the South not us.

Offline Olive Juice

• Mini Drug Lord
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2020, 07:11:29 PM »
All my experiences with Hue girls had been pleasant, to say the least.  Looks wise, most of them that I know have more of an oval face.  Is that an exception to the Hue girl from the vid?

Hehe

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2020, 09:04:39 PM »
Why Poopaganda medic not know about the harms of eating dog meat?

This is why I despise nguytards.  :))

They say anything in Vietnam is baddddd. While eating pork in the U.S which contain ractopamine, steroids, growth hormones, and other banned muscle growing chemicals, that are known to cause health problem for consumers.

What's so bad about free range dog, idiot. Go back to eating ractopamine pork dummy.  :)) As for health is concerned, Vietnamese has long life expectancy. So hush.  -elaugh

Hehe

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2020, 09:19:48 PM »
Yeh because you Backy benefit from taking over the Southern, it was like you Backy hit a jackpot. I don't see Southern move to the North but I see wave of the Backy from the North go to the South. Not to mention you Backy's culture has nothing to offer to the Southerners while you Backy copied everything from us. Economic, Entertainment, Culture.

The Backy happy about taking over the South not us.

Hey delusional Nguy idiot. Forget about North Vietnam. . Cu Chi tunnel network is right next to Saigon, they were South Vietnamese built  by anti colonial fighters to resist French and America over the century. Tay Nguyen region is in the South idiot, France and American couldn't conquered it, even with agent Orange they couldn't burn down the whole forest. South Vietnam does bot belong to VNCH, you can't leave Saigon without getting ambushed  :)).  Nobody in Vietnam liked you, especially people in the south.  :))

Offline Guess

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2020, 06:25:31 PM »
This is why I despise nguytards.  :))

They say anything in Vietnam is baddddd. While eating pork in the U.S which contain ractopamine, steroids, growth hormones, and other banned muscle growing chemicals, that are known to cause health problem for consumers.

What's so bad about free range dog, idiot. Go back to eating ractopamine pork dummy.  :)) As for health is concerned, Vietnamese has long life expectancy. So hush.  -elaugh

Free range dogs in vietnam eat trash, poop, have worms, rabies, etc...only ignorant and backward people eat dogs.

if you steal peoples pet, they will beat you to death or jail you.

:)) :)) :))

Don’t start talking about the us. Vn add clothing dye to water spinach, bleach rotten chicken meat, salbutermol to pork. Cancer on the rise.

https://www.citypassguide.com/travel/ho-chi-minh-city/food/blog/toxic-food-additives-plague-vietnam
 Chemical sellers at the market advertise a kind of white powder, priced VND80,000 ($4) per gram, saying that only one spoon is enough to make a pot of 100 litres of water have the flavor of beef. Using this unknown substance, restaurants don’t have to simmer cow bones to have sweet beef broth.”

From the same article, an expert source says that the “unknown powder” may be Sodium Metabisulfite, a food and cosmetic preservative that is also used as an industrial bleaching agent

Just five minutes after being soaked [in a] solution, the skin of dead chickens will turn yellow like fresh chicken. Many people come here to buy this chemical for only VND250,000 per litre,’ a trader said…. [traders] also introduced buyers to chemicals to process different kinds of food, to make fresh food from poor quality materials.”

Treatment Department of the Ministry of Health relayed that in the first half of 2011, there were 3,000 cases of pesticide poisoning, with over 100 deaths. According

Only starving collie eat dog...need a lesson in civilized behavior.

Hehe

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2020, 08:12:05 PM »
Go to Korea town in Saigon, dog meats are everywhere, they love it. If it is so nasty like you've imagined, then why Korean tourist flocked to Vietnam to eat dog. -eatlupine You are just jealous because you are not allowed to eat dog. Losers.  -kissyface

Secondly, Vietnamese shoppers are like forensics scientists when they buy food. They check everything, including the source. You think they're stupid to buy anything with added harmful chemicals?  They wouldn't even buy 8f they don't know where it cane from :)) Also Vendor will lose bussiness if they sell harmful stuff. Stop reading fake news dumbo. Not everyone is stupid like you. Okay?  :))

Name: Email:
Verification:
Why are you here? (I'm lost, I saw light, idn, dumb question):

* Recent Posts

Where's captain sidewalk? by
[Yesterday at 09:15:14 PM]

Is she rude or I'm paranoid? by gaden
[Yesterday at 05:02:27 PM]

I went brain dead over potatos by gaden
[Yesterday at 04:51:59 PM]

Vpop songs in my opinion done right by UNIFY(하나로 하다)
[Yesterday at 04:56:14 AM]

Post unmixed full blooded Filipino models here by Nagash.
[February 25, 2021, 12:32:06 PM]

OJ.. we need to help GADEN, QU DON, ATHENA get rich with stocks! by gaden
[February 25, 2021, 12:31:43 PM]

Are dogs afraid of ghosts? by gaden
[February 25, 2021, 12:24:08 PM]

uncle Gaden can we have a VR financial section? by gaden
[February 25, 2021, 11:51:31 AM]

This site gets boring by gaden
[February 25, 2021, 11:29:29 AM]

Drug crime on the rise as pandemic continues: official by convoy
[February 25, 2021, 04:02:59 AM]

OJ have you joined any reddit trading community? by Olive Juice
[February 24, 2021, 09:15:29 PM]

Stocks & Trades by Olive Juice
[February 24, 2021, 09:12:33 PM]

LeLouch9/Winner are you a trader or have a background in trading? by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[February 24, 2021, 09:03:16 PM]

Soft Surrounding dresses look like ao dai by Guess
[February 24, 2021, 07:46:33 PM]

Five Eyes today’s axis of white supremacy: Global Times Chinese editorial by Guess
[February 24, 2021, 06:34:24 PM]

why is the filter here? while ch11nks are allowed to f0ck with us. by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[February 24, 2021, 06:33:47 PM]

How to make $3000:per year in vietnam by Guess
[February 24, 2021, 06:32:10 PM]

Most comprehensive history of the Trung Sisters by gaden
[February 24, 2021, 05:28:12 PM]

A mouse ate my noodles and jumped at my face by gaden
[February 24, 2021, 05:00:05 PM]

Vpop artists are like modern day ''Frankenstein'' and Jekyll and Hyde by gaden
[February 24, 2021, 04:34:40 PM]

* Provocative Journalism / Destructive Power

east asian and vietnamese phenotype difference by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[February 24, 2021, 12:47:10 PM]