collapse

Author Topic: Nguy kids become doctors, abandon mom  (Read 210 times)

Hehe

Nguy kids become doctors, abandon mom
« on: January 09, 2021, 12:20:21 PM »

Sucessful nguy don't even give a fake about their mother.  :))

Hehe

Re: Nguy kids become doctors, abandon mom
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 12:22:14 PM »
Reading nguy comments on here, I can tell they're selfish and focked in the head.  :))

Well, you raised your kids to hate and value money at all cost, that's what you get. Its karma.

Offline Guess

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 12:48:43 PM »
You jelly. Two kids both doctors. Your parents otoh, can’t even look people in the eye bc you are POOPpaganda coolie living in tiny apartment in Australia!

This lady has burnt all her bridges. Even her own very elderly parents tossed her out. very elderly refugees have a place to live unless they are mental like this lady. Probably has bipolar bc she said she owes so much money her family don’t want to deal with her. If she was a normal person even poor people have a house to live in.

Hehe

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 01:04:17 PM »
Suprised! Surprised! Looks who showed up  :))

Me jealous of her kids or her? Both positions I do not want to be. Ungrateful children will go to hell. It doesn't matter what they have or who they worked for.  OTH, Bipolar mother with sucessful children abandoned by their own children is a betrayed painful feeling to say the least. So you're saying?  :))
 You're an idiot. Okay? Me jealous of these people?   :))

Secondly, if she's bipolar.
How come they don't rent her a cheap apartment, if they don't want to be around her?

No no no. This is typical nguy backstabbing each other. They killed Ngo Dinh Diem, they killed other vietnamese, and they backstabbed their mother.

Freaking nguy -eww

Hehe

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 01:11:20 PM »
Typical nguy are traitors and back stabber. They're all about hate, lying, and destroying o e another Included family members, their mothers are nonexemtion.

In 2020, I coined the term Ngụyards, to accurately describe VNCH, Viet Tan, Trieu Dai Viet, and Orange County welfare collecting, never worked but SSI entitlement, food stamp abusing, Vietnamese hating, venomous Bolsa drunken uncle constantly lying bulshwitying, good for nothing communities in OC and San Joses.  =))

Hehe

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2021, 01:40:41 PM »
Say...Guess dude...You never say anything about mother's day. You never talked about your mother? Maybe you abandoned your mana to die somewhere in Bolsa too. Maybe she yelled at you? Maybe she has bi polar? Maybe she's mental? Maybe she forces you to study?

Instead of being a VNCH propaganda  cu li spreading hate, why don't you go find mum and bring her home?

Evil Nguy bastards. Even Tupac loved his mama -neartears -neartears -neartears

Freaking VNCH cu li nguy terrorist. IDK how they justify two sons who are doctor abandon their mother to sleep on the street.

-neartears -neartears

Dumbazz nguy, trying to teach us about human values.  -bearpunch. Go home,Nguy!   -eww

Offline Guess

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2021, 08:22:34 PM »
How about you? We never hear you talk about any of your family either. I don’t have to Make up any name for you. You  call your self poopaganda solder because you know what you are.

Look, third world mouthpiece spouting lies because the truth hurts. Truth is you have to run ove to Australia. Live  in tiny apt so your parents can brag they have son working in first world country. Our parents have nice houses and nice cars. We don’t need to give them anything extra.  As this homeless woman said. Even her 85 yo mom has a house.

Hehe

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2021, 08:28:33 PM »
VNCH cu li dude, I am here to EXPOSE VNCH  :D

Why would I talk about myself? That's not part of the job.  -buhaha. Da heo.

Go find yooo mom somewhere in Bolsa that you abandoned to die. You bất hiếu  ngụy cu li.  -elaugh

Offline Guess

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2021, 12:48:09 PM »
So why should I say anything personal to you if you’re just here to harass me!

You’re not even a smart con man. You know what con is right? If you want people to express their true feelings you must first show empathy to gain their CON-fidence. No wonder you are forever a coolie. Your mama must be so proud of you. Shes selling lotto tickets and ngong mo cho may send her some money, take care of your third world mama before criticizing me!

-box -box -box -box

Hehe

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2021, 01:33:18 PM »
Hey VNCH cu li dude -elaugh

You talk about VC. I'll talk bad about VNCH.

What's the problem? VNCH only like to be challenged? Was your dad going around burning down village's home and chase them with knives like this VNCH dude? -elaugh

Hehe

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2021, 01:34:22 PM »
Villagers' home*

-shy

Offline Guess

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2021, 07:50:17 PM »
What does my dad have anything to do with burning down villages. Did your Vc poopa take peoples land, kill people?

Hehe

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2021, 08:53:34 PM »
Because I see pictures of VNCH dudes burn down villages and killing people. -shrug

And you sounds kind of hateful. And hateful people do those things. Especially if they're VNCH with liscience to kill certified by White master.  -devil

No, VC gave people land. We acquired some Laos, Cambodia, and central highland territories. People were relocated there and free land was given.  -hi5

Offline Guess

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2021, 01:54:19 PM »
Vc poop leaders make  people go to kinh te moi, poor land and make them develop it themselves with their own sweat and money then when they turn a profit the govt steal from them. They are doing it everyday.

Vnch was 45 years ago, but the peasant vcpoop leaders are stealing land NOW.

-box -box -box -hitham -hitham -hitham

Hehe

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2021, 02:47:47 PM »
Vietnamese land is the result of blood and bones sacraficed by bo doi, all volunteered, never recieved a single dime from the government. The land belong to Vietnamese to steer the direction which is needed for a greater goal. We need bigger  public  roads, airport, hospital, etc...

People recieved these free land which was hard earned from our ancestors for free. For multiple generations.

Your concept of land ownerships is skewed. In America, you don't even own your property. Everything you do required government intervention and inspections. Even remodeling, adding another story, or burry dead pet in the backyard. And you must pay property taxes or they will confiscate your land. You can always be brought out when they needed your land for road constructions.

VC like Le Loi gave people land and bo doi worked for free to clear land for the people.  -hi5. Yay BCP Anh Dũng

Hehe

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2021, 02:48:06 PM »
VCP*
 -shy

Hehe

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2021, 03:03:15 PM »
VNCH wealthy landlords do not own those land. Okay? The French gave it to you as a special privilege for helping them enslaved the entire nation. You got that? You sell out the whole country so you can have a piece of crumb.  -elaugh freaking nguy.

You stole it from other Vietnamese. Most South Vietnam was  a Chinese Ming Loyslist colony founded by Mac Cuu. Mac Cuu allied with Nguyen and came under Vietnamese protection. It belonged to Vietnamese and Chinese settlers. Then some of you Nguy got extra greedy, helped French invade Vietnam so you can get more of it. So, you robbed other Vietnamese. Soooo I don't feel sorry for you one bit nguy dude.  :))

Offline Guess

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2021, 09:09:43 PM »
Lol, talk about things that didn’t happen 70 years ago but ignore land stealing by peasant  commies right now. That’s why you never get ahead.

Hehe

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2021, 10:43:46 PM »
Yeah. For DEVELOPEMENT. We need airport and roads. They get PAID. Okay. Jesus. What a numbskull. Chua oi chua. Thang Guess nay ngu Qwaaaa!  -elaugh

Name: Email:
Verification:
How big is your head? (very big, tiny, idn, this big):

* Recent Posts

abortion is traumatizing for most women with a conscience by gnak
[Today at 12:17:10 AM]

famous viet and their birthplace by Hehe
[Yesterday at 10:54:36 PM]

Nguy lost his job, federally charged, for capital hill protest by Ratitoulle
[Yesterday at 09:03:38 PM]

Mother Mushroom is only allowed to criticize Vietnam say Nguy by Ratitoulle
[Yesterday at 08:56:51 PM]

France's Greek Legionnaire soldiers defected to Viet Minh by Ratitoulle
[Yesterday at 08:22:28 PM]

This guy beat all other popular vietnamese tiktoker by UNIFY(하나로 하다)
[Yesterday at 05:49:10 AM]

Việt Nam’s ambitious plan to reduce the number of road traffic-relating death to zero by 2045. by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:04:01 AM]

Songs that you listen over and over by gnak
[January 16, 2021, 08:35:45 PM]

Linh Barbie vs Ngoc Trinh by
[January 16, 2021, 05:42:29 PM]

House of Barbara Bui Paris by
[January 16, 2021, 05:37:23 PM]

Tight ao dai by gaden
[January 16, 2021, 04:50:35 PM]

Chinese now Claimed Ao Dai as theirs by gaden
[January 16, 2021, 04:45:58 PM]

Why do they need to honk? by gaden
[January 16, 2021, 04:33:47 PM]

It won't be long before China claims... by UNIFY(하나로 하다)
[January 16, 2021, 09:41:53 AM]

Striving towards a Government serving the people: Minister by convoy
[January 16, 2021, 04:26:07 AM]

President Trump has Ordered for the Declassification of Intelligence Documents f by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[January 15, 2021, 02:52:38 PM]

Thai royalists want to break Vietcong necks by Thai
[January 15, 2021, 02:48:51 PM]

Georgia’s First Vietnamese American State Rep Wears Áo Dài to Swear-In by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[January 15, 2021, 02:44:39 PM]

is mongolia more developed than vietnam? by gnak
[January 15, 2021, 06:19:03 AM]

Twitter, Facebook muzzle Trump amid Capitol violence by Hehe
[January 14, 2021, 11:13:50 PM]

* VHNC / VC crap

Vietnam needs to change their political system by Ratitoulle
[Yesterday at 07:33:38 AM]

FBI are looking for Nguy on Capital Hill riots by Guess
[January 12, 2021, 06:39:29 PM]

Will the VNCH movement die out? by Guess
[January 12, 2021, 06:30:47 PM]