collapse

Author Topic: This guy beat all other popular vietnamese tiktoker  (Read 256 times)

Offline UNIFY(하나로 하다)

This guy beat all other popular vietnamese tiktoker
« on: January 17, 2021, 05:49:10 AM »
Chi Pu, Tranh Thanh, Hari Won, MIN, ERIK, Misthy, Linh Ngoc Dam and all of them lost to this man.

Offline Guess

Re: This guy beat all other popular vietnamese tiktoker
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 08:05:02 AM »
Great for him that he’s making money but I don’t see the appeal. But, lots of people with huge followings don’t appeal to me eithe, Oprah for example.

Offline UNIFY(하나로 하다)

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 08:11:28 AM »
Great for him that he’s making money but I don’t see the appeal. But, lots of people with huge followings don’t appeal to me eithe, Oprah for example.
Me either, but he symbolize the real financial state for the majority of vietnamese are in. The general public voted him and not the others. In developed and rich countries, people like Y Tiet would never reach such a fame and recognition. Except if the award show was all about helping the poor. I don't think the middle-class are that large and established, as the VC wants to brag about.

Hehe

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 11:56:14 AM »
Poor Vietnamese living the celebrity life style of tiktok, facebook, Instagram, yutube,music food and fun.  -wondermonkey

Poor nguys working at McDonald, starbuck, from morning till night, stressing about the next bill.  -waitrac
The only tiktok Nguyen's playing is tiktok time to go grind at the nail shops and McDonald to keep the light on.  -elaugh

Offline Guess

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 01:59:09 PM »
Me either, but he symbolize the real financial state for the majority of vietnamese are in. The general public voted him and not the others. In developed and rich countries, people like Y Tiet would never reach such a fame and recognition. Except if the award show was all about helping the poor. I don't think the middle-class are that large and established, as the VC wants to brag about.

Yeah, I have visited people who are considered middle class or even upper middle class. The way they live don’t have the levels of comfort we do here. However, viet are good as keep a good front, they travel the world and dress nice.  go to their houses and I don’t even want to eat in their kitchen.

Hehe

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 02:34:10 PM »
Yet is here, and we are taking a wea hole month off to celebrate. At a national level. Enjoying time with family, food, shopping, and entertainment.

While nguy are at the nail shops painting for black people and cleaning their feet. Just to pay bill and keep the light on. Nguy cant even take 1 month off work, they will become homeless.

Yes, Vietnam is so poor. We can take months and year off from work, still have food to eat and not homeless. Oh Puuuulease. -wondermonkey

Hehe

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2021, 02:35:05 PM »
Tet is here, and we are taking a whole month off to celebrate. At a national level. Enjoying time with family, food, shopping, and entertainment.

While nguy are at the nail shops painting for black people and cleaning their feet. Just to pay bill and keep the light on. Nguy cant even take 1 month off work, they will become homeless.

Yes, Vietnam is so poor. We can take months and year off from work, still have food to eat and not homeless. Oh Puuuulease. -wondermonkey

*** -shy

Ratitoulle

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2021, 05:04:51 PM »
Those nail salons people work hard.  They work 16 hours/ day 365 days/year at $20/hr.  That comes up to $117k/year.

If two of them works at the nail salon, their household income is 234K/ year .  That's 4 times the average US income.  They could buy a lot of free meals for 1000s of Vietnamese/day,. 365 days/year.

Hehe

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2021, 05:36:43 PM »
Wow you're so rich. So much money, but why then if you lose your job for several months, you're homeless.

Why so many homless in California? Why so many Vietnamese homeless in San Jose waterfall hiking trail? Why a tent city in Texas etc...

Keep jerking, nguy.  -elaugh

Ratitoulle

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2021, 05:40:17 PM »
Those are VCs that just escaped from VN.

Offline Guess

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2021, 09:43:47 PM »
Gees even the richest countries have homeless peopl. Third world mouthpieces homeless people to argue US people are poorer than Vietnam. So stubbornly stupid.

Just like posting the ubers rich people lamborghini and a claim viet  are richer than us. Its like me posting holyywood star homes in Beverly Hills and brag I’m so rich. Although in US, we don’t show off. Even warren buffet drives an old car and rich people still eat at McDonald’s. Unlike third world neauveau rich, kitchen nasty but dress in Gucci and post on Instagram.

Hehe

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2021, 09:48:02 PM »
Many people want to live and work in Vietnam.

-wondermonkey

Hehe

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2021, 09:49:18 PM »
Vietnam so awesome.  -wondermonkey

Hehe

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2021, 09:54:15 PM »
Gees even the richest countries have homeless peopl. Third world mouthpieces homeless people to argue US people are poorer than Vietnam. So stubbornly stupid.

Just like posting the ubers rich people lamborghini and a claim viet  are richer than us. Its like me posting holyywood star homes in Beverly Hills and brag I’m so rich. Although in US, we don’t show off. Even warren buffet drives an old car and rich people still eat at McDonald’s. Unlike third world neauveau rich, kitchen nasty but dress in Gucci and post on Instagram.

Wow. Oozed of jealousy in this post.  -elaugh

Name: Email:
Verification:
Why are you here? (I'm lost, I saw light, idn, dumb question):

* Recent Posts

this is funniest video i seen on youtube by gnak
[Today at 12:09:25 AM]

Hanoi has double decker bus now....in live action for tourists by
[Yesterday at 07:33:14 AM]

The North-South high-speed railway should be for both passengers and freight by convoy
[March 05, 2021, 10:17:28 PM]

How do you get away from charity solicitors? by gaden
[March 05, 2021, 06:43:23 PM]

Is this a sign of aging? by gaden
[March 05, 2021, 06:38:20 PM]

Texas will handle the virus with fists and guns by gaden
[March 05, 2021, 06:34:50 PM]

The lockdown has been a bonanza for billionaires by gaden
[March 05, 2021, 06:31:16 PM]

Southern Vietnamese by gaden
[March 05, 2021, 05:56:08 PM]

India will be the first third world country to have human spaceflight by UNIFY(하나로 하다)
[March 05, 2021, 04:02:46 PM]

Confucius Institutes will be limited, banned & made illegal. by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[March 05, 2021, 02:22:37 PM]

Goldman, Bank Of America Made Hundreds Of Millions From Texas Blackouts by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[March 05, 2021, 02:10:56 PM]

poll facts: majority of Americans wants Chinese removed from Schools/University by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[March 05, 2021, 01:51:22 PM]

OJ.. we need to help GADEN, QU DON, ATHENA get rich with stocks! by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[March 05, 2021, 01:28:57 PM]

uncle Gaden can we have a VR financial section? by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[March 05, 2021, 01:25:58 PM]

Hà Nội deploys food safety measures by convoy
[March 05, 2021, 04:01:08 AM]

How could she speak Vietnamese in 80 hours learning? by gnak
[March 05, 2021, 01:17:30 AM]

Vpop should change it's name to Sad Pop by Guess
[March 04, 2021, 08:01:30 PM]

Stocks & Trades by Guess
[March 04, 2021, 07:27:01 PM]

Asian beaten up in nYC by Guess
[March 04, 2021, 07:23:37 PM]

New York home invaders attacking Chinese woman and putting gun to her head by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[March 04, 2021, 02:17:13 PM]

* Provocative Journalism / Destructive Power

No posts were found.

* News Feeds