collapse

Author Topic: Chin paranoid culture is copycat of Vietnam  (Read 161 times)

Winner9

Chin paranoid culture is copycat of Vietnam
« on: January 22, 2021, 07:19:03 PM »
The more I studied the Nguyen history I found the Chin paranoid culture is nothing but copy cat from the Nguyen Dynasty

During Ming Mang  of Nguyen Dynasty reign, he expanded his territory in the expense of Cambodia, Champa and Lao. He, therefore, regarded him and Vietnamese as higher class, while saw Khmer, Cham and Lao were under class uncivilized savages, and because the Khmer tend to have dark skin and short stature.

Ming mang invented the concept of Hoa Ha people, the beauty class people called Han, Vietnamese at the time was not called Viet nor Kinh.

The Empire Ming Mang created, he named Dai Nam = Great South, and seen as trung quoc = middle kingdom.

Basically, Ming Mang created a concept of Vietnamese culture civilized higher than Khmer, Cham and Lao, and tried Vietnamization Cambodia and Cham.

The Chin at the time were under Manchurian rule, they were seen as second class citizen. When the Chin in Southern China led by Sun Yat Sen uprising, they copied the concept of the Nguyen and called themselves the Han, Hoa Ha, and named the country  Trung Quoc = China, and think the people south of them have dark skin and short stature.

Basically, they just copied the whole idea and mistranslated it.

The Nguyen see the Khmer down south as lower class and because Khmer generally are darker skin and short statues. The Chin just copied the same concept and think the Southern people of them have dark skin and short stature, but that is not the case because Vietnamese generally has lighter skin than those South Chin and not shorter.

the Chin culture is just a copy cat that is mistranslated, eventually led them to delusional and paranoid.

gnak

Re: Chin paranoid culture is copycat of Vietnam
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 10:38:33 PM »
one the best thing about communist revolution is it tried destroy chinese culture

if u vietnamese want claim u are progenitor of chinese culture, to me looks like vietnamese picking rubbish china discarded

culture is overrated whole world should have no culture just common sense and rational thought

i think china missed opportunity to adopt russian as state language in early days of communist rule of china

i think modern russia is going backwards in reviving its old culture again 

Winner9

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 12:42:00 PM »
That is another way around, you Chin picks up what we discarded and pumps it up to the extremist level.

Be rational, why would an emperor of a country at the heigh of expandind his domain adopted a culture of losers second class citizens on their own country?

You people were called Wu before adopted Han Hoa Ha identity.

gnak

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2021, 04:31:43 PM »
han identity invented from han dynasty, not nguyen dynasty like u claim

if anything nguyen dynasty steal from china not other way around

some vietnamese claim wu is also a vietnamese tribe :fp :fp

u guys are retarded

copyright laws lesson 1: if u want claim other ppl history, wait till they become extinct.

example: jews claim the history of extinct chaldean race

gnak

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2021, 04:57:32 PM »
although vietnamese are trying hasten chinese extinction by flooding china with vietnamese women

i theorize vietnamese doing ground work by first rewriting their history claiming they were the original inhabitants of china. so when the time arrives when those vietnamese women finally genocided the chinese race, these vietnamese can deny that genocide ever taken place by saying we are the original inhabitants all along.

don't think china is oblivious to vietnam's genociding actions on china
that's why china building a wall to limit the effects of vietnamese genociding actions on china.

genocide isn't always associated with killing the living
genocide can also be killing the unborn, is exactly wat vietnamese women doing to china. killing the unborn chinese replacing them vietnamese born

vietnamese women effectively forcing millions of chinese women into having metaphorical sterilization, by robbing them chance to reproduce

gnak

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2021, 05:27:02 PM »
another aspect of vietnamese genocide is genetic improvement

vietnamese women are prone to abortions inside vietnam yet rarely abortion outside vietnam

since vietnamese lack individual souls they process a hive mind mentality

this vietnamese hive mind race seeks to improve its genetics by siphoning off the genetics of more evolved races at the detriment of the more evolved race

any gains achieved by this vietnamese hive mind race is equivalent or double the loss suffered by the more evolved race be it chinese korean or japanese.

gnak

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2021, 05:43:03 PM »
another aspect of vietnamese genocide is genetic improvement
meant to say

another aspect of vietnamese committed genocide is genetic improvement

Winner9

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2021, 07:46:57 PM »
han identity invented from han dynasty, not nguyen dynasty like u claim

if anything nguyen dynasty steal from china not other way around

some vietnamese claim wu is also a vietnamese tribe :fp :fp

u guys are retarded

copyright laws lesson 1: if u want claim other ppl history, wait till they become extinct.

example: jews claim the history of extinct chaldean race

The Han of dynasty did not call themself Han people, Hoa Ha. If Han was Chin then why  Cantonese call themseves Viet? Why the Tang call themseves Tangren? Why the Ming call themseves Wu?

The Han dynasty you talked about was the domain, not the people. Similar the Qing dynasty, the ruling was the Man. The Yuan Dynasty was Mongol ...etc Dai Nam was domain name, Nguyen Dynasty, Ly Dynasty, Tran Dynasty...etc were domain names not the people.

It is clearly the Han, Ming mang of the Nguyen Dynasty refered to the people and himself. But the Chin mistranslated

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2021, 02:30:04 AM »
They are all Han but can´t understand each other.  Like my sister speaks German to me and I English back to her but we are both Vietnamese. Logic is something Chinese clearly lack-Einstein.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Why are you here? (I'm lost, I saw light, idn, dumb question):

* Recent Posts

Where's captain sidewalk? by
[Yesterday at 09:15:14 PM]

Is she rude or I'm paranoid? by gaden
[Yesterday at 05:02:27 PM]

I went brain dead over potatos by gaden
[Yesterday at 04:51:59 PM]

Vpop songs in my opinion done right by UNIFY(하나로 하다)
[Yesterday at 04:56:14 AM]

Post unmixed full blooded Filipino models here by Nagash.
[February 25, 2021, 12:32:06 PM]

OJ.. we need to help GADEN, QU DON, ATHENA get rich with stocks! by gaden
[February 25, 2021, 12:31:43 PM]

Are dogs afraid of ghosts? by gaden
[February 25, 2021, 12:24:08 PM]

uncle Gaden can we have a VR financial section? by gaden
[February 25, 2021, 11:51:31 AM]

This site gets boring by gaden
[February 25, 2021, 11:29:29 AM]

Drug crime on the rise as pandemic continues: official by convoy
[February 25, 2021, 04:02:59 AM]

OJ have you joined any reddit trading community? by Olive Juice
[February 24, 2021, 09:15:29 PM]

Stocks & Trades by Olive Juice
[February 24, 2021, 09:12:33 PM]

LeLouch9/Winner are you a trader or have a background in trading? by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[February 24, 2021, 09:03:16 PM]

Soft Surrounding dresses look like ao dai by Guess
[February 24, 2021, 07:46:33 PM]

Five Eyes today’s axis of white supremacy: Global Times Chinese editorial by Guess
[February 24, 2021, 06:34:24 PM]

why is the filter here? while ch11nks are allowed to f0ck with us. by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[February 24, 2021, 06:33:47 PM]

How to make $3000:per year in vietnam by Guess
[February 24, 2021, 06:32:10 PM]

Most comprehensive history of the Trung Sisters by gaden
[February 24, 2021, 05:28:12 PM]

A mouse ate my noodles and jumped at my face by gaden
[February 24, 2021, 05:00:05 PM]

Vpop artists are like modern day ''Frankenstein'' and Jekyll and Hyde by gaden
[February 24, 2021, 04:34:40 PM]

* Provocative Journalism / Destructive Power

east asian and vietnamese phenotype difference by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[February 24, 2021, 12:47:10 PM]