collapse

Author Topic: all of china's achievement will be for naught if....  (Read 290 times)

gnak

all of china's achievement will be for naught if....
« on: January 23, 2021, 03:21:43 AM »
all of china's achievement will be for naught if....

china doesn't permanently stop and reverse vietnamese migration into china

particularly their women

because in 50 yrs time or less vietnamese will become the dominant ethnicity in china if current trends continue

don't believe me look at taiwan

vietnamese would inherit all the hard work chinese people put into building china

just because vietnamese women have vajinas they should not be allowed to inherit china's wealth

there's plenty of better vajina's out there more worthy to inherit china's wealth e.g. russian women

just the idea vietnamese women inherit chinese men wealth makes any sane person insane

vietnamese women should perpetually stay poor and have many abortions

no easy life for them they don't deserve it

keep on cleaning semen out of used condom u vietnamese woman!!

no chinese man to rescue you!!!

u vietnamese women have a record of 1000 different individual semen samples inside ur body!!!

Winner9

Re: all of china's achievement will be for naught if....
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 06:14:03 PM »
Can you Chin be rational when speak? Did you even do the statistic how many Chin in Vietnam vs how many Viet in China? Let me help you idiot a bit. There are 1 million Chin in Vietnam compare with less than 50k of Viet in China.

You said Viet gene will be spreading all over China because of Viet girls? You fuking wish. Viet gene are warriors, not some Sick Phuck of Asian, so don't wish the Viet gene will populate China. If you ever got are some poor mountain ethnic minorities not the Viet, so don't phucking wish because that ain't gonna happen

gnak

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 01:48:55 AM »
Can you Chin be rational when speak? Did you even do the statistic how many Chin in Vietnam vs how many Viet in China? Let me help you idiot a bit. There are 1 million Chin in Vietnam compare with less than 50k of Viet in China.

You said Viet gene will be spreading all over China because of Viet girls? You fuking wish. Viet gene are warriors, not some Sick Phuck of Asian, so don't wish the Viet gene will populate China. If you ever got are some poor mountain ethnic minorities not the Viet, so don't phucking wish because that ain't gonna happen

a 2010 report on the matter says: there is over 100,000 vietnamese brides already in china but less than half of 100,000 viet brides were legal
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://news.china.com.cn/2015-04/28/content_35441057.htm&prev=search&pto=aue
god knows how high this number is today

and you saying there is over 1million chinese in vietnam is lie

hoa in vietnam latest numbers from 2019 is ~750,000

hoa in vietnam are multi generational cannot consider them chinese anymore

plus they cantonese to begin, cantonese ≠ chinese

vietnamese brides have turned chinese on taiwan into a minority ethnic

vietnamese are now the majority ethnic in taiwan

that's why vietnamese are tearing down chiang kai shek statues in taiwan

vietnamese ppl in taiwan trying to erase taiwan's chinese heritage

vietnamese ppl on the internet trying to erase chinese ppl heritage in preparation for the completion of the genocide of chinese ppl by vietnamese women

an example of vietnamese ppl on the internet trying to erase chinese ppl heritage is: claiming vietnamese ppl are baiyue therefore the legitimate owners of all lands below the yangzte river

china ccp will not let vietnamese brides do to china wat they did to taiwan

deport all vietnamese from china illegal and legal

gnak

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2021, 02:06:00 AM »
now that ccp has pacified the muslims inside china

those muslims thought they can tear off a quarter of china's territory

watch wat happens to them 

those vietnamese inside china are next

vietnamese unlike muslims are foreign entities inside china

yet they think they can tear off half of china's territory

watch wat will happen to those vietnamese next

already a great wall is being built on the chinese vietnamese border

next comes mass deportation and detention of vietnamese inside china

Winner9

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2021, 04:38:06 PM »
Read the article, the article also mentioned there are 1.5 miilions Chinese in Vietnam. The article also mentioned many brides are Chinese descent married due to economic hardship

We Viet are open mind so I count Chinese born in Vietnam as Viet national then

Currently there are 34k illegalls skilled Chin workers work in Vietnam and many undocumented enter Vietnam.

So your logic is 100k poor rural females Viet is a threat to China and Chinese mean while 1.5 mil Chin in Vietnam is no threat to Vietnam? That is what you paranoid Chin has been argued?

Gnak

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2021, 07:04:23 PM »
Where is your fantasy number of 1.5 million Chinese in Vietnam from?
I feeling I'm talking to a child.

33k is the number of Chinese legal workers in Vietnam pre pandemic. The vast majority of those workers have returned to China.

Vietnamese women numbered 100k in China in 2010 not including new commers and any potential offsprings they have, the number of Vietnamese in China today could as high 2 million.

do you understand Vietnamese women in China multiply?

Chinese temporary workers do not multiply inside Vietnam.

that's why I hate those Vietnamese women. Multiplying inside China is a form genocide.

Winner9

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2021, 04:14:51 PM »
Where is your fantasy number of 1.5 million Chinese in Vietnam from?
I feeling I'm talking to a child.

33k is the number of Chinese legal workers in Vietnam pre pandemic. The vast majority of those workers have returned to China.

Vietnamese women numbered 100k in China in 2010 not including new commers and any potential offsprings they have, the number of Vietnamese in China today could as high 2 million.

do you understand Vietnamese women in China multiply?

Chinese temporary workers do not multiply inside Vietnam.

that's why I hate those Vietnamese women. Multiplying inside China is a form genocide.
it is in the fuking second page, do ctrl f and search for it.
33k is undocumented skilled workers same as illegal reported by vnexpress. The documented must be hundred thousands.

You said you hated the girls? just deported them and youll see millions of you chin swm back to China. So dont bull sh1t here, many of the gurls are Hoa so try that to see what will happens. I would love to see that happen so we have the right reason to empty you chin at once, you got that?

Gnak

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2021, 06:14:38 PM »
it is in the fuking second page, do ctrl f and search for it.
33k is undocumented skilled workers same as illegal reported by vnexpress. The documented must be hundred thousands.

You said you hated the girls? just deported them and youll see millions of you chin swm back to China. So dont bull sh1t here, many of the gurls are Hoa so try that to see what will happens. I would love to see that happen so we have the right reason to empty you chin at once, you got that?
Please go kill all the Chinese inside Vietnam

Hopefully this will discourage Chinese men from Taiwan from traveling to Vietnam for Vietnamese women

Gnak

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2021, 06:20:38 PM »
I want see all Vietnamese deported from china. Even those with Chinese fathers. Vietnamese can't be allowed to continue genociding  Chinese any longer.

Gnak

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2021, 06:24:01 PM »
Vietnamese women do so much damage to china.
I rather have 100 tonnes of opium enter China than have 1 Vietnamese woman enter China.

Winner9

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2021, 04:16:07 PM »
Vietnamese women do so much damage to china.
I rather have 100 tonnes of opium enter China than have 1 Vietnamese woman enter China.
So go ahead and deport them already, I would like to see hundreds thousands China man hungry for pu$$ies uprise angry. And I would love to see 1.5 mil China man swim back to China as well.

So just do it, dont come here and cry like a b1tch everyday.

There are hundred thousands of illegal Chin live and work in Vietnam that media in Vietnam did not report, you know why? Because when the news get to media, a second China boycott likely to happen.

The Binh Duong city near Saigon, where many factories locate, there is a whole town of illegal Chin that media did not touch. It is like elephent in a room.

Deport the pretty females, you would see what happen right a way and I would love that to happen. At least I dont have to see someone pretty paranoid chin like cry like a b1tch everyday. It is fuking annoying.

Winner9

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2021, 04:24:31 PM »
Go and fuking tell your Xi Jinping deport the pretty females who married f1ilthy Chinaman. I phuking disgust any Viet female married Chinaman for money. I fuking get annoy the fi1thy Chin cry like a b1tch. People call you Chin sick man of Asia for a reason.

See us Viet prussian of Asia? We dont fuking cry for a small thing. Our culture is so strong that no culture can absorb, no country can invade.

gnak

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2021, 04:44:57 PM »
So go ahead and deport them already, I would like to see hundreds thousands China man hungry for pu$$ies uprise angry. And I would love to see 1.5 mil China man swim back to China as well.
no uprising in china will happen due to lack of viet pu$$y trust me

do not flatter yourself no one in china value vietnamese pu$$y

vietnamese pu$$y travel to us not the other way around

1.5m chinese in viet u must be mistaken real number of chinese in vietnam number only 500 to 1000, i seen alot of viets pretending to be chinese especially the women.

have u seen how many viet youtubers in vietnam vlogging exclusively in mandarin language???

i tell u story 1 time i visit viet pho shop i see old lady with her family speaking broken mandarin and vietnamese. her relatives speak vietnamese, old lady keep saying she from taiwan. spoke so loud want everyone in shop to understand she from taiwan

gnak

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2021, 04:49:47 PM »
See us Viet prussian of Asia? We dont fuking cry for a small thing. Our culture is so strong that no culture can absorb, no country can invade.
=)) =)) =)) =))

ok why vietnamese copy our culture then?

where is unique viet culture?

unique architecture: nope

unique writing: nope

unique calendar: nope

unique religion: nope

Winner9

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2021, 07:32:31 PM »
=)) =)) =)) =))

ok why vietnamese copy our culture then?

where is unique viet culture?

unique architecture: nope

unique writing: nope

unique calendar: nope

unique religion: nope
What copy? Can you show me some proof on that? The writing is latin based that is copy? Dont bull sh1t here. Religion you meant buddist? Are you fuking out of yor mind? Show me the proof that Chin invent architecture? Calendar you meant Luna calendar? Another bullshlt, Vietnamese use western calendar for every day life, born as Viet I hardly known the Chin calendar look like. Aint you Chin also use western Calendar?

Winner9

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2021, 07:35:30 PM »
This idiot Chin speaks like the retard Backy Hehe. Dude, you need consume more idion in salt. Alpha males, fancy Asian..etc. what I see is just bunch of retards delusionals.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Why are you here? (I'm lost, I saw light, idn, dumb question):

* Recent Posts

Stocks & Trades by Olive Juice
[Yesterday at 07:19:03 PM]

OJ.. we need to help GADEN, QU DON, ATHENA get rich with stocks! by Olive Juice
[Yesterday at 07:06:40 PM]

Viral video of Vietnamese delivery man saving baby girl falling from 12th floor by UNIFY(하나로 하다)
[Yesterday at 02:20:19 PM]

Dogs must have evolved from VN by gaden
[Yesterday at 11:25:31 AM]

How do you get away from charity solicitors? by gaden
[Yesterday at 10:41:11 AM]

Vinfast hired 50 hipsters in S. Francisco RD office, wants US based factory by gaden
[Yesterday at 10:26:32 AM]

Vietnam is Southeast Asia´s Rare Earth Elements powerhouse! by
[Yesterday at 10:21:43 AM]

If the 2018 protest would have gone a bit longer by
[Yesterday at 10:18:55 AM]

I dare you guys to support democracy watching this Hanoi clip??? by gaden
[Yesterday at 10:03:30 AM]

Vpop should change it's name to Sad Pop by gaden
[Yesterday at 09:17:37 AM]

uncle Gaden can we have a VR financial section? by the alect guy
[Yesterday at 12:27:58 AM]

New York home invaders attacking Chinese woman and putting gun to her head by