collapse

Author Topic: Vietnamese & Koreans needs to distance themselves from the Chinese.  (Read 272 times)

Offline 1r0n_m4n_xl

fun fact: Tanks & Animals with Camouflage have a higher survival rate on the battlefield or the jungle.

Vietnamese & Koreans distancing themselves from the Chinese will increase the survival rate.

WE have seen this before when US society did the same thing to the Japanese.

At the end of this anti-Chinese war, the Vietnamese will benefit.

Atreygutten

Not going to happen anytime soon. The korean people hate China, but the politicans are too in loved with chinese blood money.

Offline 1r0n_m4n_xl

Not going to happen anytime soon. The korean people hate China, but the politicans are too in loved with chinese blood money.

The Koreans still hate the Japanese and have a fear of Japanese remilitarization.  S.Korea is in a similar situation as the Philippines. Basically, S.korea does not want to get in the middle between China vs the US/Japan war.

I do believe if China fails, Skorea will backstab China.

Yes, but we should not distance ourselves from Chinese foods and Chinese women including the Uyghurs.

Offline 1r0n_m4n_xl

Yes, but we should not distance ourselves from Chinese foods and Chinese women including the Uyghurs.

huh? you don't sound serious with our fight with the Chinese.  dump the Chinese Food and go eat Viet, Thai food.

I have erased anything that is Chinese-related from eastbound88. I can do that, then I am sure you can stop eating chinese food

Offline 1r0n_m4n_xl

LOL.. Go pimped out Chinese women and make sure you get a 400 LB black/white guy banging Chinese princess.

rubbed in every chinese mans face! and enjoy watching their blood boil.

Offline Selurong

China is a Police-state Polluted Hellscape. The sooner that country falls and that democratic Taiwa is reinstalled in China, the better.
The Romance Metropolis of the Far East
"The City of Manila"

Culture is never entirely good or bad.  Chinese writing = primitive, Chinese roasted duck = haute cuisine.  If you want to destroy your enemy you need to learn from them.  Your obsession with Africans make Viet nationalists want to side with the Chinese and wipe out the Filipinos first before fighting the Chinese.  Africans rob Asian businesses and make no distinction between Asian groups so they are not your friends.

huh? you don't sound serious with our fight with the Chinese.  dump the Chinese Food and go eat Viet, Thai food.

I have erased anything that is Chinese-related from eastbound88. I can do that, then I am sure you can stop eating chinese food

No, Viet warriors only smashing those tight dimsum pussays would be biblical fulfilmment of reconquista. We don´t need Africans.

Historical lost territory to the Chin savages will be taken back one day.

LOL.. Go pimped out Chinese women and make sure you get a 400 LB black/white guy banging Chinese princess.

rubbed in every chinese mans face! and enjoy watching their blood boil.

Offline 1r0n_m4n_xl

Culture is never entirely good or bad.  Chinese writing = primitive, Chinese roasted duck = haute cuisine.  If you want to destroy your enemy you need to learn from them.  Your obsession with Africans make Viet nationalists want to side with the Chinese and wipe out the Filipinos first before fighting the Chinese.  Africans rob Asian businesses and make no distinction between Asian groups so they are not your friends.

Africans are important for asean because we need the africans to kick out china out of africa. And we need the middle eastern to hostage the chinese with oil embargo

Offline 1r0n_m4n_xl

No, Viet warriors only smashing those tight dimsum pussays would be biblical fulfilmment of reconquista. We don´t need Africans.

Lol vietnamese, cambodian, thai and indian taking territory aounds good to me.

Offline 1r0n_m4n_xl

Keep your enemies close right? Lol

I think vietnamese know the chinese well enough.

gnak

when this going happen? in 1000yrs?

no use talking about sh1t that will never happen in your lifetime if at all

Offline Guess

If all of Asia unite, Chicky is no match. Sadly Asia is very divisive.

This explains why Filipinos sukk at diplomacy and generally don´t make good leaders.  You guys just can´t do anything by yourself.  Always need allies for this and that. 

Africans are important for asean because we need the africans to kick out china out of africa. And we need the middle eastern to hostage the chinese with oil embargo

I take a different view on this.  The status quo is great.  If USA somehow manages to overthrow the communist government in China, the rebuilt country will be a Taiwan number 2, the USA will lose even more dramatically over the long run.  1.4 billion Chinese with Taiwan spending power will economically conquer the rest of Southeast Asia without guns and swords.  China is chest beating because it is weak, a giant country that as of today only has the balls to bring its back water navy across the straits of Taiwan and Japan.  You can see these behaviors in the ghetto and poorer ethnics in America.  The most violent ones are always the poorest and dumbest, which put them in direct harm with law enforcement.

If all of Asia unite, Chicky is no match. Sadly Asia is very divisive.

Offline 1r0n_m4n_xl

This explains why Filipinos sukk at diplomacy and generally don´t make good leaders.  You guys just can´t do anything by yourself.  Always need allies for this and that.

Africa and Middle East is not our territory. Do you want us to fly to saudi arabia and bomb the oil fields?

what Aseans can do is block Chinese from the malacca strait and

Offline 1r0n_m4n_xl

I take a different view on this.  The status quo is great.  If USA somehow manages to overthrow the communist government in China, the rebuilt country will be a Taiwan number 2, the USA will lose even more dramatically over the long run.  1.4 billion Chinese with Taiwan spending power will economically conquer the rest of Southeast Asia without guns and swords.  China is chest beating because it is weak, a giant country that as of today only has the balls to bring its back water navy across the straits of Taiwan and Japan.  You can see these behaviors in the ghetto and poorer ethnics in America.  The most violent ones are always the poorest and dumbest, which put them in direct harm with law enforcement.

If china becomes like taiwan, they will just end up in their own territory.

Offline Guess

If China became like Taiwan then the world is a better place. Tw is chicken shwit. They don’t dare pick on anybody.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Why are you here? (I'm lost, I saw light, idn, dumb question):

* Recent Posts

Hong Kong doctor´s instagram flooded with love, claims Cantonese is a language by gnak
[Today at 08:42:06 AM]

Would you wear Vietnam´s Bitis sneakers? Son Tung MTP brand by
[Today at 06:31:38 AM]

Jenny Yang wants USA inundated with illegal aliens by
[Today at 05:19:28 AM]

The North-South high-speed railway should be for both passengers and freight by convoy
[Today at 04:07:08 AM]

Ugly Vingroup LOGO looks so CHINESE CCP FLAG by
[Today at 02:59:55 AM]

Poorer than Alabaman Japanese think they are all "Middle Class" by
[Today at 02:39:16 AM]

Chinese women vowed to never have sex with Chinese men or bear children by
[Today at 12:27:50 AM]

Hà Nội deploys food safety measures by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:05:32 PM]

I almost got scammed by a plumber by Guess
[Yesterday at 06:21:27 PM]

Vietnamese & Koreans needs to distance themselves from the Chinese. by Guess
[Yesterday at 06:12:32 PM]

So many Compton outreach. by Guess
[Yesterday at 06:11:00 PM]

KOREANS are waking up! Qu Dons I am not Chinese T-shirt will save lives! by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Yesterday at 02:40:56 PM]

Viet Gs should take lessons from the LATIN KINGS pushing out Radical LEFTy riot by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Yesterday at 02:34:33 PM]

Asian Hate will stop with this solution by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Yesterday at 02:27:46 PM]

FILIPINOS started the SINO-phobia worldwide! give us a medal ! by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Yesterday at 02:17:57 PM]

Worst amusement park I've ever seen by gaden
[Yesterday at 02:14:11 PM]

Intervention? by Guess
[Yesterday at 07:16:27 AM]

This popular streamer is super pretty by Guess
[Yesterday at 07:06:30 AM]

Bulgaria and Việt Nam: Charting the next decade of partnership and solidarity by convoy
[April 15, 2021, 10:52:16 PM]

VN should develop lotus silk technology by gaden
[April 15, 2021, 01:19:10 PM]

* Travel / Food

* Provocative Journalism / Destructive Power

omfg roman dna is soooooo much better than Chick dna by gaden
[April 14, 2021, 02:44:45 PM]

ancient rulers of china were caucasian!!!! by gnak
[April 14, 2021, 07:07:11 AM]

russian pop music by gnak
[April 13, 2021, 03:33:03 PM]

* News Feeds