collapse

Author Topic: Things do you do to impress your love  (Read 3058 times)

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
Re: Things do you do to impress your love
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2019, 04:33:20 PM »
Grey Boy doesn't have the money? I don't believe it. Nice guys are boring but nice girls are not. And you would let nice girls dictate your action in a relationship? Im disappointed. That mean girl thought you were an easy target for her, she thought she could win you over easily with just hamburgers but too bad your spitting showed her that you already knew her game.

What do you mean?  I don't think you know what a nice girl wants.  She wants a fine candlelight dinner with bolero music, plus you have to sing.  Do you understand?  That costs at least $20.  Do you think I have that kind of money to spend over a girl?  Do you actually think she will give in once I pay? She probably wants more.  Like French fries or something.

That mean girl paid for my hamburgers that was on sale, 2 for $3. 

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2019, 04:34:52 PM »
Were those two hamburgers from the dollar menu?

It was on sale 2 for $3.  She also paid for some fries too.  I let her have a few fries.

Offline ABANDONED ACCOUNT

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2019, 04:42:26 PM »

What do you mean?  I don't think you know what a nice girl wants.  She wants a fine candlelight dinner with bolero music, plus you have to sing.  Do you understand?  That costs at least $20.  Do you think I have that kind of money to spend over a girl?  Do you actually think she will give in once I pay? She probably wants more.  Like French fries or something.

That’s not a nice girl then. That’s a high maintenance biiiiiatch. Nice girls are not demanding and they don’t care for superficial crap. Alll that candle light dinner and seranading are so cliche, it’s cringeworthy.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2019, 04:53:40 PM »
That’s not a nice girl then. That’s a high maintenance biiiiiatch. Nice girls are not demanding and they don’t care for superficial crap. Alll that candle light dinner and seranading are so cliche, it’s cringeworthy.

Are you saying that you don't want this?

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
    • Austroasiatic Phenotypes
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2019, 05:22:57 PM »

What kind of nice girl is that? lol. Is this your definition of what a nice girl is supposed to be? Someone who can be somewhat satisfied with candlelight dinner & your bolero singing? You are thinking from your perspective of how you would make someone feel great. You love bolero, not her, you love french fries, not her, you like romantic stuffs, she may or may not need it to be that romantic. You need to "know" her before you can surprise her. Its not the romantic dinner that will impress her, its the journey that you take her there. The romantic dinner only serves as a surprise ending to that journey.

But since you already posted your idea on how to impress your love on this forum, your love might not be impressed by that idea anymore because she might have figured out what kind of romantic person you are and what kind of things you would do to impress her. Tbh this romatic dinner idea is overused in modern days, i think we need something better than that.

You said you don't have money right? Then you make use out of the stuffs you already have in your home. A painting, a collection of photos of you and her, a dress you make for her or anything that will make her remember you when she has it with her. Or even a simple love letter could work too. Ultimately its the heart & soul that connect people. When she sees how much heart you put into things you make/write for her, she will always cherish it.

Oh my god. Am i becoming a Lover Boy?

Offline ABANDONED ACCOUNT

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2019, 05:47:07 PM »
What kind of nice girl is that? lol. Is this your definition of what a nice girl is supposed to be? Someone who can be somewhat satisfied with candlelight dinner & your bolero singing? You are thinking from your perspective of how you would make someone feel great. You love bolero, not her, you love french fries, not her, you like romantic stuffs, she may or may not need it to be that romantic. You need to "know" her before you can surprise her. Its not the romantic dinner that will impress her, its the journey that you take her there. The romantic dinner only serves as a surprise ending to that journey.
Exactly! I’m upvoting this!!! It’s not what things you give to impress her, it’s really how you treat her throughout the relationship and whether you can be consistent with your treatment. I’ve seen guys who try to impress the girls in the beginning with nice fine things and then once they win the girls they start treating her like crapppp midway through the relationship, hehe.

Masterofqueers

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2019, 12:28:46 PM »
Girls don't like nice guys. Don't act like a nice guy and think that you will have her attention. Such act is too typical in a daily life basis.
I like nice guys. I cannot feel the attraction if a guy is mean like says ugly things of peoples outlooks, or does not honor woman rights and is not a feminist etc. Because I just feel so bad for those who has "ugly nose" or anything what a guy would say about other people. I feel attraction on guys which focus on positive things in people and life.
So some girls like nice guys, the hottest are those who are are saving animals from troubles. It makes them wantable -heart

I like...

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2019, 09:47:53 PM »
I like a girl that is comfortable around me when I am punching the dog, kick the cat, the first thing that I MUST do after getting home from a stressful day of work. She must not complain or nag. I want complete silence, and support. I would be delighted if she helps roll my weed with swisher sweet, while I sit there and play on my Nintendo Switch. Also, I find women who cook and make sandwiches in the kitchen sexy and wantable.

Masteroflifechanges

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2019, 11:27:03 PM »
I like a girl that is comfortable around me when I am punching the dog, kick the cat, the first thing that I MUST do after getting home from a stressful day of work. She must not complain or nag. I want complete silence, and support. I would be delighted if she helps roll my weed with swisher sweet, while I sit there and play on my Nintendo Switch. Also, I find women who cook and make sandwiches in the kitchen sexy and wantable.
That is so sad, maybe your parents practised violence towards you. Spanked, pulled hair, slapped etc. :( According to study those are called a home of aggression and even 40-70 percent of kids are criminals later in life. You still produce new braincells till death so you could nurture those new ones with a good care and make your cells love you and love other beings. Buy a boxing sack and beat it for your frustration at beginning. Weed causes moodswings, short temper, aggression and all. Change it into something else what is healthy. You will never get to know what love is as long as you enslave women. You could start by taking a seat in jail to clean your conscience of the crimes you have done so far and go to rehab to stop using weed and therapy to learn to stop enslaving, controlling and violence. All people are able to have loving life if they want to. Don't let your unfortunatee past define what you are today. You only have 1 life, don't ruin the beauty of it and leave without love  -hugsmile

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2019, 04:43:16 PM »
That is so sad, maybe your parents practised violence towards you. Spanked, pulled hair, slapped etc. :( According to study those are called a home of aggression and even 40-70 percent of kids are criminals later in life. You still produce new braincells till death so you could nurture those new ones with a good care and make your cells love you and love other beings. Buy a boxing sack and beat it for your frustration at beginning. Weed causes moodswings, short temper, aggression and all. Change it into something else what is healthy. You will never get to know what love is as long as you enslave women. You could start by taking a seat in jail to clean your conscience of the crimes you have done so far and go to rehab to stop using weed and therapy to learn to stop enslaving, controlling and violence. All people are able to have loving life if they want to. Don't let your unfortunatee past define what you are today. You only have 1 life, don't ruin the beauty of it and leave without love  -hugsmile

Spank taht bastard!  spank heem!  Heet him!  Why don't you heet heem?!

Inside every little savage is a kind hearted boy.  Need to nurture him.  Spank heem!  Heet heem!

Beta Man

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2019, 11:37:16 PM »
I like women with small tits, flat butt, and with a b1tchy attitude. Short hair, mean, and psychotic. She also has to be a feminists, for the sake of predictability, I expect her to leave me and take all my money, and won't let me see the kids.

I will impress her by being an emotion tampon and a carpet so she can walk all over me. Since I am a leftist moron, I will be okay with her sleeping and seeing other dude. Open relationships are cool with me.

I will give her all my paycheck. And I will ask her for permission if I can hang out with my friends. She will also decide who I can hang out with. I am a spineless masochistic beta male.

Masteroflifecoaching

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2019, 12:32:34 AM »
I like women with small tits, flat butt, and with a b1tchy attitude. Short hair, mean, and psychotic. She also has to be a feminists, for the sake of predictability, I expect her to leave me and take all my money, and won't let me see the kids.

I will impress her by being an emotion tampon and a carpet so she can walk all over me. Since I am a leftist moron, I will be okay with her sleeping and seeing other dude. Open relationships are cool with me.

I will give her all my paycheck. And I will ask her for permission if I can hang out with my friends. She will also decide who I can hang out with. I am a spineless masochistic beta male.
There there you poor thing, I just made a chocolate cherry cake so take a plate, sit down and breath. You need life couching -hugsmile You have to learn to appreciate yourself and find someone who drools you all over instead walks all over you. Family usually means you have to share financial things together and if you choose a woman without incomes then you have to pay all. Maybe it makes you feel more a man when you can feel superior to pay all? Some men has that thing. They think they are heads of the household when they pay all. But you can also choose the one with incomes and share.
And then some men are for example so markable positions at their work places that they want to be dominated for example by being cheated openly or not so openly. Maybe you have this? You can heal this flaw in you.
People are emotional beings but be a mid-sized tampon and not a giant-sized  to keep it in balance. And she is meant to be your tampon too, it supposed to work on both ways. And environment and friends CAN be dangerous as lead to criminality, using drugs and they also have impact of your thinking and spouse and kids so you have to choose your friends well.
Law should protect you with money and children issue but study some self appreciating. Not by growing fake self-confidence with a lot of stud acting but the real and honest which comes from the heart. Try to find a balance of who you are and what yo deserve  -facekiss

Beta Man

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2019, 01:58:14 AM »
There there you poor thing, I just made a chocolate cherry cake so take a plate, sit down and breath. You need life couching -hugsmile You have to learn to appreciate yourself and find someone who drools you all over instead walks all over you. Family usually means you have to share financial things together and if you choose a woman without incomes then you have to pay all. Maybe it makes you feel more a man when you can feel superior to pay all? Some men has that thing. They think they are heads of the household when they pay all. But you can also choose the one with incomes and share.
And then some men are for example so markable positions at their work places that they want to be dominated for example by being cheated openly or not so openly. Maybe you have this? You can heal this flaw in you.
People are emotional beings but be a mid-sized tampon and not a giant-sized  to keep it in balance. And she is meant to be your tampon too, it supposed to work on both ways. And environment and friends CAN be dangerous as lead to criminality, using drugs and they also have impact of your thinking and spouse and kids so you have to choose your friends well.
Law should protect you with money and children issue but study some self appreciating. Not by growing fake self-confidence with a lot of stud acting but the real and honest which comes from the heart. Try to find a balance of who you are and what yo deserve  -facekiss

Thanks coach. ;)

Masterofcoaching

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2019, 07:22:22 AM »
Thanks coach. ;)
May the tampon be with you  -wave

oRANGE_jUICE

« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2019, 06:42:11 AM »
jUST tell the gIRLS that you have 2 cUPS that rEFILL themselves!
yOU will aLWAYS gET the sLUTTY oNES after that!
gOSH

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2019, 05:14:10 PM »
I once saw a tampon and I thought it was an icecream bar.

Melter

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2019, 04:49:54 AM »
I once saw a tampon and I thought it was an icecream bar.

It was a tampon of the ice queen and you ate it cold? How melting. That kind of true love stories almost already disappeared from the world :( Keep being romantic  -daydream

Free advices

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2019, 04:57:21 AM »
jUST tell the gIRLS that you have 2 cUPS that rEFILL themselves!
yOU will aLWAYS gET the sLUTTY oNES after that!
gOSH
Or asexual which wants to help and deactivate those horrible problematic procuders. Snip sniiip and refilling problem is gone. As a bonus you get your freedom from vagina which controls your mind and doings. When you don't have to look for it all your time you are able to do something more interesting -greenfish

Jai's Niece

« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2019, 09:19:45 PM »
Or asexual which wants to help and deactivate those horrible problematic procuders. Snip sniiip and refilling problem is gone. As a bonus you get your freedom from vagina which controls your mind and doings. When you don't have to look for it all your time you are able to do something more interesting -greenfish

GOSH that sounds so profinded, YOU must be Olive Juice!!

Auntie told me you is so edumacated and xi mac  -shy

Holyve cruise

« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2019, 10:58:30 PM »
GOSH that sounds so profinded, YOU must be Olive Juice!!

Auntie told me you is so edumacated and xi mac  -shy

Yes and I am always on my climax but that is just for the adults. Till that you have to date your barbie-Ken, you will be happy together with your barbie-Ken, I will pay your first dates with Ken  -lovebao

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

Germans classify Vietnamese as East Asian in their census. by
[Today at 07:53:18 AM]

More than half of the world's donkey population could be killed by Donkey hugger
[Today at 07:48:05 AM]

Automation is the right choice by convoy
[Today at 04:05:03 AM]

Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation? by Handy Helper
[Today at 01:09:32 AM]

Vietnam stops buying Chínese trains, make own now, China poorer by Gāokējì
[Today at 12:41:26 AM]

Ancestry Compostion on 23andme of my distant relatives by Rude Boy
[Yesterday at 11:51:14 PM]

Why didn't the Mongols invade SCS? by Negrito M Mtdna
[Yesterday at 06:14:19 PM]

Manchu says that China will succeed by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 05:42:05 PM]

Viet comrades putting El Paso mexicans out of business by
[Yesterday at 02:16:16 PM]

I got a new kitten by Cute Cat
[Yesterday at 12:56:20 PM]

Edible Weeds by syrups nom nom
[Yesterday at 12:47:31 PM]

Make up will age you 10 years by Wasted resources
[Yesterday at 12:39:04 PM]

Pig as pet by Ethical ways
[Yesterday at 12:22:30 PM]

Viet comrades want Phu Quoc to drop Phuket model and become Macau by
[Yesterday at 10:54:12 AM]

US Great Again: US eclipses China as global exporter 2 months ago by
[Yesterday at 10:53:18 AM]

Should Vietnam accept HK refugees if China cracks down? by
[Yesterday at 10:51:51 AM]

Made in Vietnam quality shoes? Fugashin of Saigon by
[Yesterday at 08:49:02 AM]

How can poor Vietnamese afford this much phallus shells? by Breast milk yay!
[Yesterday at 08:28:23 AM]

Wtf is this cuck doing making a movie about real Chinese? by Keanu <3
[Yesterday at 08:24:13 AM]

Giant negrito woman, MTDNA M talks down to filthy Chonky loved by Mongolian by Negrito M Mtdna
[November 19, 2019, 10:50:16 PM]

* China Affinity

No posts were found.

* Provocative Journalism

No posts were found.

* News Feeds